We need a new militant Jow Forums culture

One that is not about politics or women, or anything that has to do with normalshits and their society, but one that is solely about cultivating and defending our own Robot culture.

Attached: B6888FF3-6639-4E6A-8936-BBCA47E5BD14.jpg (499x499, 59K)

Most people don't know what a robot is anymore, the definition has warped so much that failed normies think they are robots after being here for 2 weeks

But you, i and other robots know, and thats all thats necessary. Fuck the normalfags

I will probably start doing daily r9k threads and naming them /robot general/ with different themes

sounds as lame as a cripple

t. 14 year old

originaldo

ill give a bump because this other shit fucks with my day. WHERE IS MISAKI FRIDAY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. all my support to this and future threads. no tripfagging tho.

Attached: 1554922022564.jpg (600x900, 99K)

t. seething trannoid

Robots have no culture except their feelings on politics, women, and normalshits. This has been the case ever since loser virgins invaded the board in 2014 or so.

t. seething normalshit

Thread just dropped 5 pages in a matter of minutes are we being slid?

Attached: 366AEFE9-6B72-40BD-9D7E-D6BB75F74A03.jpg (500x500, 63K)

I notice you didn't post evidence of this rich culture that I've somehow missed.

jannies are seething trannies

A normalfag like you wouldnt understand anyways

So you have nothing, then.

I would also like to see this
t. only been active here for 2 years

>So you have nothing
Not for you no

NO MORE NORMALFAGS
NO MORE TRANNIES
NO MORE RAIDS
Will the embers from the ashes of yesterday ever shine again like a burning phoenix?

Attached: triple entente.jpg (500x644, 359K)

We need a place where only robots will be allowed. A place where we discuss robotic things and share robot feels. And specially a place where we can be more militant and pragmatic, and actively plan to do things to spread robotdom anda fight the oppressors (normalfaggots). We could start by making a Discord chat or any other application if you dislike Discord and start to write what constitutes a Robot and what a Robot isn't. Then, after that, start making literature about it. That's how you kickstart a revolution or a social movement. Just look at what Marx and Engels did just by writing some books.

Also, Robocountry when? what happened to those crowfunding robot countries/islands?

The most cringey thing you can do is linking robotdom with a specific ideology that fits yours. Fuck off Jow Forumstard, we do not care about politics or any of your normalfagg shit. gtfo

>We could start by making a Discord chat
The last thing anyone needs is another source of subversion. Would you defend your homeland by running away into a solitary confined space and never looking back again?
I'm quite dismayed at how quickly the attitude has changed, how years of subversion have eroded the fighting spirit. This is the last place you can call your own, to abandon it would be setting the standard that what is yours is supposed to be taken away by others.

Don't get me wrong, I hate having politics on this board. Jow Forums however represents the optimistic sort of organized autism that is missing from this pit of self-pity. Jow Forums represents the drive to succeed, in this case succeeding in securing a place you can call your own. I almost never browse Jow Forums, the design was suggested by other anons on Jow Forums a year and a half ago.

Ok user, I get it now. Yeah it makes sense, what we lack now is that Jow Forums organizational and pragmatic spirit. But I do absolutely hate it when foreign anons that aren't even robots come here, and try to spread their shit, whether it be Jow Forums tier crap or leftist "muh incels bad" shit. Our cause transcends politics, it's not about the poor vs the rich, not about whites vs niggers, but about the Robot and the Normalfag, because the Normalfag does not know about gender, race or economical status, so does the Robot.

Not him and i do agree that we need Jow Forumss militant spirit, thats what the thread is about after all. But its not right to group Robots and Jow Forums under the same umbrella. Though because we are both Jow Forums communities there is gonna be a lot of cultural overlap and similarity, and the lines have become blurred over the years mainly because of Jow Forumss really aggressive propaganda campaign, but in the end the ethos of Robots and Jow Forums is very different. Jow Forums tries to escape their fate through denying their reality and instead identifying with the strongest group they can in a wholesale attack on the modern era, people and culture. More importantly, they make it a political thing while in reality their issues are wholly social and personal. R9K accepts its reality, realizes that its not political but social and personal, and rather hates that of modern culture which actually is harmful to them, instead of writing it all off. Furthermore Jow Forums thinks that their issues are caused wholly by the current political and cultural climate we have, where as r9k realizes that a loser today would have been a loser 300 years ago as well, and probably a worse loser because everything was harder back then.

Ultimately i believe Jow Forums is blinded by rage and if they got their way they would have made everything worse. R9K has seen the truth, even if we dont know the solution yet.

we need to write the robot manifesto user

this board has been corrupted too much. it is not possible to change anything if the mods do not actively intervene and delete normalfagg threads. the other option, where the mods actively fight the normalfaggs is 8ch Jow Forums. But nowadays it's basically a more violent version of Jow Forums's Jow Forums. It's not really a place to discuss robot things but a Jow Forums 2.0
dude I really hate it when Jow Forumstards consider themselves as robots just because they think you're a robot if your political ideas do not fit the modern trend. that's stupid, a robot is much more than that. there are a lot of Jow Forums tier normies out there. I'd say the same about leftists but it's not like most of the political threads are left wing, they usually are right wing so thats why im criticizing right wingers more than leftist cucks, don't get me wrong.

>not really a place to discuss robot things but a Jow Forums 2.0
>dude I really hate it when Jow Forumstards consider themselves as robots just because they think you're a robot if your political ideas do not fit the modern trend. that's stupid, a robot is much more than that. there are a lot of Jow Forums tier normies out there
Holy shit i really needed someone to say this. So many people here today who have a job, have perfect social skills, have friends, have a normal life yet they think they are robots because they are against illegal immigration or something.

I really dont understand the current belief that right wing politics are for losers. Back in the day right wing politics were consider the politics of succesfull, well adjusted and powerful people because right wing politics inherently favor the powerful, and leftism was seen as the politics of eccentric people and those who dont really fit into society.

Its really crazy for me to see that being flipped on its head the last few years.

user I haven't seen a so much redpilled robot here in a really long time. It's nice to see we have smart robros here and can discuss these things.

>where as r9k realizes that a loser today would have been a loser 300 years ago as well
Based and redpilled, i've been thinking about this for some time and I definitely agree with you. It is not a political issue. It is not an economical issue, but a social and personal issue.
The issue goes beyond that (and is much simpler): In any social hierarchy there will be people at the bottom. In the case of the socio-sexual hierarchy, WE are at the bottom. As long as a socio-sexual hierarchy exists, there will be people that have higher status and people that have lower status.

Also, Robots have existed throughout all history, and in many different cultures and geographies.

>Our cause transcends politics, it's not about the poor vs the rich, not about whites vs niggers, but about the Robot and the Normalfag, because the Normalfag does not know about gender, race or economical status, so does the Robot.
Based and redpilled

I think normalfaggotry needs to be redefined to include all low-IQ, smooth-brained activities. All "nerd" culture (vidya, anime, comics, computers, toys, traditional games), politics, popular science and conspiracy theories are well within the grasp of 85 subhumans. You should have to be a member of mensa and have a PhD to be able to post. No pseuds allowed.

I meant 85 IQ

Robot=/=high IQ. A Robot is just someone who has trouble fitting in with his peers and lacks social skills. That could be a high IQ person, that could be a low IQ. It has nothing to do with it. Stop trying to redefinine what it is to be a robot.

>confusing robots with Jow Forumstards
>calling us "loser virgins"
Get the fuck out.

YEAH KILL THEM ALL
I wish I could so bad

>YEAH KILL THEM ALL
>I wish I could so bad
Lol

Murderer worshippers are unwelcome here, feel free to fuck off to incels.co where you belong.

Here we worship positive stuff, like self improvement, comfyness and femanons

Please do. I can't stand this /lgbt2/ fembot garbage any longer

If I had a rock I'd bust your head in bitch

Violent revolution is the only way to make things better, and if you disagree, you're a bluepilled faggot and deserve being lynched in a gas chamber.

Things are going pretty good for me though, so I will fight against your shitty revolution to maintain my life of middle class indolence.

I'm sure you will, normalfaggot.

Robot Free Front
RFF

I'm pretty far from normal, I'm just not poor. Any revolution that occurs will make me worse off than I am now. What incentive do I have to support ruining myself?