Arume survival thread: episode the first

Plot
>Arume, an all female race of very human-like aliens, have invaded the earth
>Their reason for invasion is unknown, but it seems to be getting rid of men from the Earth
>A resistance has arisen to take back the planet from the Arumes, and you're a part of it
Let's rock

Attached: 1443314158258s.jpg (252x250, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sleep

>wake up and fap

Surrender arms and get me some sweet Arume ass.

>wake

>wake up

can we get more details on the Arume? How many of them are there? How good is their technologies? Is hiding impossible?

>You fail at sleeping and wake up
>You beat your meat very good
>Some Arume convoy picks you up and throws you into a white van
>You roll out of bed and bruise your right shoulder and wake up
>You wake up to the sound of Rommel falling out of bed

>fall asleep

discord dot gg/vdH7EW

>Look at my sorroundings

"the fook..."
>check what's going on

Attached: 168474a3679d477c0c1bfffa07a818e2.jpg (337x450, 20K)

Arume are basically human women, but aliens. Nobody has bothered to count how many there are. Obviously some leagues above earth in spacefaring tech. No, the resistance is in a series of underground bunkers and tunnels stretching across the Americas
>you sleeb gomfy
>you see a couple of Amerimutts around you, along with anglos and a canadian

>Look for foyle

>Wake up

>Searches for weapons

>figure out where am i

Attached: Cat.png (336x308, 204K)

>It's just some retard falling out of bed
>Foyle died 3 months ago, believing he had superpowers and trying to assault an Arume tank. He was likely high on narcotics

I examine my surroundings

"hey... wanna go find arume with me?"

"k"

>Look for foyle corpse

me and this nigga leave the resistance base and go out into the city to find an arume to capture

>wakes up

>You wake up successfully
>You don't find any weapons, just a lot of rusted pieces of metal
>You're in the 13th resistance bunker, under North Dakota
>You gain incredible insight into your situation. The bunker here is 500 miles west from an Arume base, and that you're near the city of Fargo in North Dakota. There is an abandoned cache of weapons and equipment some 30 miles southeast from here
>You don't find Foyle's dead body. He was incinerated after the Arume picked him off the ground, full of bullets and screaming about magnets
>You find Arume, you sure do. 2 of them in bodyarmor and with some stun rifles, while you only have 2 SKSes and 8 clips of ammo between you

>Look for foyle ashes

I check to see if anyone wants to head towards the abandoned cache of weapons and equipment before heading out there myself.

>Look around

>stay in some cover so they don't see me, examine any weaknesses in their armour. places where my bullets could go through.

>Arm myself and follow

>i whisper
"what's the keikaku now? think we can take em?"

>An Arume beats you over the head with a baton when you aren't looking, causing you to fall over, somewhat dazed
>Nobody seems to want to go with you, and on your way you see a lone Arume, seemingly unarmed
>you fuck up badly and shoot yourself in the foot
>The two Arumes hear the gunshot and turn to investigate. A clip slips out of your belt and they point their rifles right at you two, barking at you to freeze and drop your weapons

Attached: SadJesus.png (300x344, 206K)

I hide, check on my equipment, and try to figure out what the lone Arume is doing.

>rape the living fuck outta her then cannibalize corpse

>drop like if i was dying in front of them

>wink at

also while I'm figuring out what she's doing, I try to take any details like her distance from me, whether or not she's wearing body armor, or anything else that seems relevant.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>wink back
pretend i'm dead like this nigga's doing

>You see a Canadian head out to the cache of weapons
>She knees you in the kidney immediately after seeing you
>She hits you over the head once again with the baton, before kicking you over on your back
>They look down at you, thinking you dead, and focus both their rifles on Noob, telling him he only has 3 seconds to drop the gun
>you squeal like a little girl
>You, on the other hand, fail horribly and they zap the fuck out of you. You can't move, and while you're immobile they pick you up, talking about how cute you'd look as a girl

>stop squealing like a little girl and look around

I attempt to grapple her

>pick up the sks and take both of them out

>I roll to grow my dick to the size of the moon and use it to rape her and kill her with it,then eat her corpse

"Y-YAMERO!"
>try and bite one of their faces to distract them for rommel to kill them since i'm only using my jaw and neck muscles for it.

>You see an AK-47 lying around in the base, next to it 10 magazines
>You manage to overpower the Arume, who struggles under you
>You try to get up, but the hole in your foot makes you drop flat on your face, the Arumes glance back for a second and then go back to carrying Noob off. It seems like they're heading to a van
>your dick breaks and she hits you again with the baton
>You bite one of them on the nose, causing them both to drop you and grab for their stun rifles. You regain motor control

>try again using my right foot

>Heal my dick with the power of cumancy
>Cum all over her and drown her in my thick cum
>Eat her cum corpse

>dive for my gun as they're going for their stun rifle, and shoot one of them dead.
"HAHAHAHA"

>keeps looking for wepons, keeping an eye out for Arumes

>Pick them up and get out

I try to pin her arms with my legs, and start choking her.

>You shoot one of the Arumes through the back, making her drop her weapon and also drop to the floor
>you cum blood as she hits you over and over again, finally stopping when you can't feel any of your body. She picks you up and drags you for some couple of miles and throws you into a white van with a couple of other unconscious men, and starts to drive off
>The remaining Arume blasts you with a single overcharged shot, sending you into unconsciousness and fucking with your hormonal system. Your body starts producing 150% as much testosterone as usual, and you produce 1/3 as much myostatin
>You find a shitty, rusty moist nugget, not cheeki or breeki at all
>you do that successfully
>you get her into a choke

>Summon Cthulhu

>shoot at the other commie

name of anime girl????????????????????????

I choke her until she's unconscious

''Fucking hell''
>Picks my pocket
>See a greggs roll
>Eat it
''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''
>ASCEND

>am i still unconscious or did i wake up because of the power up?
>if i wake up then jump on that arume that rommel didn't shoot and fucking rip her mouth apart, by holding the lower half of her jaw from the mouth with one hand, and the top part of the mouth with the other, and then i rip her apart.

Attached: screenshot_25.png (951x532, 409K)

>you can't summon cthulhu
>you shoot her right dead
ur mom lol also checked
>She's out!
>You manage to fish an old, cold greggs roll out of your pocket and eat it before falling into unconsciousness

do the same to the other alive arume

>looking for wepons more intesely, really trying hard

>Summon his autistic cousin instead

>ASCEND
''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''
>Pray to the bogs for ASCENCION

plz tell m e name of anime girl
she is super cute i want to sex with anime girl plz sex with anime is all i want more sex with anime

>find

I strip her naked and tie her up, and head back towards the base, carrying her in my arms like a princess.

Attached: 1486524289875.jpg (1024x683, 98K)

please give me name of anime girl

Stop watching anime kid

>wake up

plz give mname of anime girl i want to SEX the anime

She of named "generic smug girl animu"
Hope i helped :DDD

>You're still unconscious, but you wake up between two dead Arumes, feeling more of a man than ever before
>an Arume sees you...
>he screeches and closes the portal, what an autist
>Well, you can feel your limbs now

stop its not fiunnny
i really want to know the name of the anime girl pleas e please please mister

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''
>Pray to bogdanoff
>ASCEND

>Go look for a horse and a bow

"nice work here..."
start fixing this nigga's foot as best as i can

Stop watching anime

>You find noob, he was right htere in front of you
>Suddenly 5 Arume jump out of the bushes as you're stripping down the Arume you choked out, all with weapons on you
>You regain more feeling and stop seeing double
You find a horse but not a bow
>you fuck up his foot worse by shoving lettuce into the hole

GIVE
NAME
OF
ANIME
GIRL

Attached: YAHOOOO-nosound.webm (320x224, 557K)

>Take her by surprise, attack without mercy.

I put my hands up and give them such a dazzling, sexy smile that it stuns them all.
(((FUCK)))

>find a tank and eat lettuce for energies

Attached: 1512919297091.gif (697x400, 169K)

Is that cancer?

name?

Ey!
>:(

"fuck"
>take out the lettuce and bandage it up with some of hte arume clothes. and also take the arume armour for myself.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>BECOME BOGDANOFF

>Summon Attila the Hun

guy si found out the name of the anime girl is kurkoku shirai
time for sex

Godspeed Omar

thanks
im a bare shagger i am

You have shamed us all

>The lettuce gives you energy, and you find an unattended and unwatched Arume tank around the corner
>You accidentally snap her neck
>Your smile gives them pause, they lower their weapons by just an inch
>you wake up successfully
>The bogpill was in the greggs roll that you ate. Your strength returns, and you become a clone of the Bogdanoffs
>He's asleep you can't summon him
>He already ate the lettuce, and you rip up clothes and tie them around the wound. You pick up a piece of armor, and realize the arume that you picked it off of has no breasts, even though the armor did

>Then try Genghis Khan

>Rip and tear until it is done