Fell in love with a tranny

>fell in love with a tranny
What do I do? Part of me wants to punch her for tricking me and part of me wants to hold her and protect her from people who'd hurt her.

Attached: sweating.png (631x624, 106K)

>her
It's already too late, faggot.

How were you tricked? Did you find out the hard way (pun not intended) or did she simply wait longer than you would have liked for her to tell you?
It's an awkward position for her too.

It's just habit. I met her at school thinking she was a girl.

We were friends for like a year. I fell in love with her and decided to ask her out. Then she dropped the bomb on me.

So she didn't wait until after you were already dating
I don't think she meant to trick you

She should've told me the moment we fucking met.

why?
it wasn't relevant then

You assholes told me no trannies pass. And why not? I checked her out for ages before I even thought about asking her out.

That's not her responsibility. You could've asked her, but you didn't think to.

You don't just ask a girl if she's trans. I thought if she was trans I'd be able to tell.

If you genuinely love her; you may need to let go of your prejudices and get educated. There are some trans people out there that are... weird. But if theyre using any pronoun except he/him she/her you can ignore em at least

This thread was made by a guy who's failed at being a man so bad, he decided that he should try to be a woman instead. But he knows that he can never be a woman, and ordinary men will never accept him and never want him. He knows that he will always be a freak. So what does he do? Does he decided to put an end to this fantasy of being a female and try to fix his life? No, instead he browsed a board for losers and tries to convince the people their that trannies are real women, or even better than real women. But of course, his efforts go in vain. No matter how many times he makes threads promoting his degeneracy, he will never be able to make himself a woman. The only thing in store for him is an early suicide. What a sad existence, but such is the life of a tranny shill.

I don't genuinely love her. I don't know what to feel. I feel like everything is fucked and I don't know what to do.
Fuck off. I hate trannies just as much as you do.

if you genuinely failed to detect "her" being a man for over a year you already failed at life, might as well go down the deep end, it cant really get any worse anymore

Go for it faggot.
Stop whining about it.

>What do I do?

make her go full /blaire white/ levels of hotness

So are you gay? Because that's a dude.
>I want to hold *her*
Disgusting. Neck yourself fag.

if you didnt notice something was off then you failed as a man; you will never be a man. youre basically in the same boats as "her"
"she" will never be a woman and you will never be a man. sounds like you found your match

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x779, 207K)

You don't really love her.
You can still get out before it's too late.

>You don't really love her.
>her

even if you hate trannies you shouldn't hate individuals
and if you're confused then you don't hate her

A man would decide for himself what to do, not go and seek advice from a bunch of failed-at-life losers.

Fuck you. You wouldn't have known either. I just don't know what's real anymore. This wasn't supposed to happen.
She's more cute than hot desu and I don't think hotness suits her
I'm not fucking gay.
She's one of my best friends. Even if I can't love her as a woman I love her as a friend.
A real man isn't allowed to seek advice?
Then what the fuck should I do? And no I don't hate her. I don't know how I feel about her

It's up to you to assess how big of a deal it is to you. You're going to get biased answers here.

you wanna suck cock for the rest of your life you fucking retard? if yes, then marry her and accept that you're a huge faggot, if not then break up with her and find pussy instead
it's not that hard you dumb brainlet

It's a big deal no matter what I do. I'm confused because this shit's all new to me. I wish it stayed as a meme. Fuck.
But why does it have to be so black and white? I fell in love with her without us ever having sex. I just want to be with her, man. I'm not gay.

then fucking be with her retard? Holy shit, you really gonna ruin something because you might be labeled something

How many dudes has she slept with before you. is she a virgin

who cares its a fucking GUY lmao

Because it's not that simple?? How am I supposed to tell my parents? How do we have sex? How do I learn about her trannyism without being rude to her? I wish it were as simple as just being with her, dude.
Don't know but I'm not a virgin either so I guess we'll cross that bridge when it happens
Just yesterday I would've thought the same about trannies but today it's just.... fuck

>how do I tell my parents
why would your parents know she's trans
>how do we have sex
you use your dick and put it in her ass or mouth
>how do I learn about her trannyism without being rude
I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you asked her questions
it really is that simple you're over complicating shit retard

DONT ruin this shit for me man

Attached: 1431302583309.jpg (668x712, 68K)

her asshole is probably Blown the fuck out, they wear and tear alot faster than the pussy

>he can't tell that this is a guy

Attached: 1560293854555.jpg (1226x1334, 254K)

Why don't you just fucking talk to her about your feelings about all this rather than bringing them to this godforsaken place

>using an AGP reddit hon as a representative of all trans people
So, is your head so far up your ass the lack of blood flow is making you retarded or are you missing all your cytochrome c?

>n-not all trannies
you can always tell

Attached: oof.jpg (623x829, 97K)

>why would your parents know she's trans
I don't know, shouldn't I be honest with them?
And dude I don't know who you've met but I've literally never met a non-crazy tranny in my life. There's a bunch of SJW trannies at my university but my friend is just like any girl. If it were so simple I wouldn't be confused as fuck right now
Really? I guess I'll look into that then
She doesn't look anything like that. Actually now that I think about it, she might be pulling my leg. IDK why she'd do that now of all times though.

Cause I don't know what to talk about with her and I need a place to vent. And I don't want to talk to her when I'm mad and confused

Hello user. If something I learned about fucking trannies... It's disgusting in the aftermath, because you realize they are men. Before you may even accept the penis and justify yourself under hedonism.

If you want to live nice and well, don't start a fucking relationship it feels disgusting! You will have that feeling of 'something odd about'.

If you still want to be with her under something more then friends, try and fuck it in the ass. See what makes you feel. When I'm horny I don't even care anymore.

The crazy ones are almost always attention whores and vice versa. That's the reason the stereotype exists. There are lots of down to earth trannies, they're just not very visible.

As for the AGP hons and the worn-out boipuccis etc., why do you believe everything you read on Jow Forums?

>I don't know, shouldn't I be honest with them?
It's none of their business, what the fuck? It would also probably devastate her knowing you went and told people she's trans when she's obviously stealth.

>AGP hons

who?

>2222
When he's right, he's right.

People who look and act like
They're not the majority of trannies but people love to pretend they are for political reasons

But I haven't fucked her yet and it's not like I'm always horny around her. And look I already know she's technically a guy but I'm in fucking love with her. Nice digits though
Sorry but I don't know what any of these terms mean
>AGP hon
>boipucci
>stealth
Why isn't it their business? She should've told me early on, no? You have to be honest with these kinds of things
>There are lots of down to earth trannies, they're just not very visible.
How common are they? Why don't they make themselves known so we actually know they exist? And I don't want to be rude but isn't it just tricking people?

you fucking suck nigger

Not him, but source? Trannies all claim to look like girls when they just look like dudes.

lmfao kill yourself you fucking faggot, preferably before you do tell that tranny abomination to join the 40%

I've never met a tranny who passed. And if one does the Y chromosome will be there to turn them into the same old goblins by the time they're 40.

Attached: 1560300805481.jpg (640x629, 40K)

>How common are they?
Can't put a number on it, but you met one, and that's not a miracle.
>Why don't they make themselves known so we actually know they exist?
Not much you can do when the public presence is dominated by raving lunatics (the SJWs, the tranny haters, and the chanslut attention whores). A quiet life away from the spectacle seems much better in that regard.
>And I don't want to be rude but isn't it just tricking people?
In a platonic relationship? She opened up about it the moment you tried to go past that.

I won't deny that many trannies don't pass 100% but those are clearly the worst possible examples when in reality most people are average.

you and your parents are two different things. You have a right to know she's trans if you are dating, but your parents are completely unrelated, there is no reason to tell them. If you really have to tell them for whatever reason, ask her for permission first.

Attached: 1556973970938.jpg (600x522, 32K)

As for an actual suggestion, calm down, then discuss your worries with her, respectfully. Things will work out, one way or the other.

>how do i do make something greentext

If any part of you at all wants to love and protect her, then listen to that part. That's the primal and ancient part of you, and it's not necessarily wrong. It's another person, and if your dick likes her and at least half of your brain does, then what's the harm, really?

Attached: 1365058960192.gif (300x237, 226K)

>her
It's already too late, you're too far gone.

That isn't how sexual dimorphism works you know. Y chromosome does literally nothing after early fetal development.

She doesn't look like a guy. I don't care if you don't believe me desu
The last thing I want right now is for her to die
Ok you make a point. I'm just freaking out because I never expected this. I think most men would.
>In a platonic relationship? She opened up about it the moment you tried to go past that.
But she should've known guys would be attracted to her
What if they ask about kids? I don't know, it feels like I have to come clean to them in a way. Like coming out for lack of a better term.
I've known her as a girl for over a year. You don't just suddenly switch to "him" when you only see and know her as a girl
I don't know how I feel. I do want to love and protect her but I've seen so many Jow Forums shitposts about trannies that it almost doesn't even feel real at this point