Anyone use FL Studio? What tips would you give a beginner?

Anyone use FL Studio? What tips would you give a beginner?

Attached: FLStudio20_MasterIcon.png (1024x1024, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_SACMBFrZO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you pirate this thing? I might be retarded but it can't find any cracks anywhere

there you go you just need to google Fruity Loops for beginners or tutorial.
youtu.be/_SACMBFrZO4
Now pay me :D

I'm just having problems making melodies. I have no music theory knowledge so I'm not sure where to start

learn about fifths. basically just two keys with three white keys in between. center your melody around them. most music uses fifths quite a lot

there are cracks on piratebay that work fine, I tested it a while ago

Like this? Also, how do I tell what's in key?

Attached: 6f51d385d38a3cbfc9fd291601a8d5f3.png (1961x1574, 265K)

>being too retarded to pirate fucking fl studio
don't bother. you'd probably only use it to make nigger music anyway

>I have no music theory knowledge
I guess you know what to start learning then?

I pirated this shit when I was like 14 how retarded are you?

If you have next to no music theory, it's probably best you start listening to music.

The movement in your feet/tap on your knuckle is your body detecting the beat. You'll probably be able to learn about music theory from that.

i would like an fl studio frend
who would like to be my fl studio frend

whenever some retard decides he wants to make generic music and gives it no effort or anything
why do they always gravitate to FL
why is it the automatic choice for "hi im 16 and trying to be the next big producer pls like and subscribe to my channel!"

i would advise you to give up because making music is retarded

It's easy to use and there's a metric fuck ton of tutorials on yt for it

Not OP but i know theres plenty of shit on pirate bay thatll brick a PC and im not adept at pirating or avoiding viruses so how would i find a crack that wont fuck my shit?

>why don't I have friends?
>why don't I have a gf?

>multiple people call you retarded
>singles me out
guess I was right about what kind of "music" you were going for.

head on over to /prod/ on there's plenty of loser soundcloud rappers on there like yourself wanting to make the same generic trap rap crap. i'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Attached: 1515197731625.jpg (450x452, 38K)

How do you translate what you hear in your head onto the track? I have such a clear idea of what I want, but it feels like I can never actually make it happen.

when you're new, you dont
you're better off working with sounds you can actually make. experiment, find things that sound good, and work with those. having a good ear is more important than anything because it's how you determine what paths are worth going down out of the hundreds possible at any moment

I am sort of decent at producing and learnt all from /prod/ and resources I found there. Obviously there's very few actually skilled producers there, but there's enough well researched mediocre ones to help you get started.

Turn on ghost channels and just paste all the notes in the key into a sampler and you won't have to think about the key.

how does one do this? origonoli of course

As is usually the case, the resources are okay, but the userbase is cancer. I can't imagine the average age of that general being over 18.

Just ignore anyone being shit. With time you'll be able to distinguish between good and bad advice. Just use your fucking ears anyways it should not be that difficult. Post a lot asking for feedback and watch tutorials on the basics. It takes time and concentration but its not hard. Whats hard is coming up with good song ideas, most people's are shit.

me user

onigiri

>How do you translate what you hear in your head onto the track
I didn't even bother trying to use any music software after I thought about this

depends entirely on your style. I advise making your own sounds, or at least heavily manipulating ones you use. If I recognise the drums, you're a nigger.

The faggots who make tutorials for beginners and skip half the fucking steps make me wanna shoot someone

this is why you failed out of school and are currently trying to make cringy low-effort trap beats

you're not wrong but it still hurts

lets make the Jow Forums album and showcase it to new asian m00t

Attached: GNUImageManipulatorProgram.jpg (787x787, 1.33M)

Two good indicators of a non-virus torrent:
>high amount of seeders
>the uploader has a skull next to their name (VIP/trusted user)
also read the comments of the torrent page and people will usually say if there's a virus.

I've got an idea for the name of the first song:
"Fuck you you dumb nip please delete this website and end our misery"

fuck him and fuck you for even wanting to do that

>how do I make music?
consider picking up a different hobby if this is your roadblock.