Last deeds

So I'll be dead in 6 hours. I've already eaten loads of food from a buffet, drunk lots of liquor, done coke and banged hookers. Any other suggestions for things to do before I die?

Attached: Kerouac_by_Palumbo_2-e1518467210120.png.png (789x460, 156K)

Run Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota next week.

DMT
Don't end it before you do DMT

Go on some Rollercoasters, they're fun.

Yeah I haven't thought about that

>6hours
>next week

No time

Do a good deed to a homeless person on the street

Just run the marathon while you're waiting for your DMT in the mail

I gave a homeless chick shelter for the night in exchange of banging her senseless. Does that count?

why are you dying and what compelled you to go to Jow Forums 6 hours before your death?

stream your death

lksfj;sddfd

Attached: 1558837260067.png (425x544, 482K)

Post your final picture on this board

Also, rip user

Tell us what's wrong. Tell us what caused us.

Nope
Nothing really just gonna do it and have as much fun as I can before I do. Spoiler: The game was rigged from the start.

do a playthrough of your favourite video game, and stop to enjoy the small things.

DONT DO IT JACK!

What brought you to this point, user?

Believe it or not user. I was just lying down and thought fuck it why not? I thought I was going to face death anyway so better face it on my own terms than have it come to me as a surprise.

You can always call the ambulance for help, you still have time, in the literal sense of the word, to survive.

Is there anything else that would bring you comfort, like a favorite place or something you've always wanted to say?

Nah I prefer to go with a bang. Pun intended.

You're right nigger. Damn, I still have some unfinished business. I hope I have enough time.

Attached: bad witch.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

one last cheeky cig

inject heroin
inject meth
2 greatest drugs on earth and you will miss them
also guy who said DMT is right do DMT before the meth and heroin incase you decide not to kill yourself afterwrds

hospital my nigga

I'm going to guess that OP feels like he will always have a turbulent and non-fulfilling life (no financial success, wife, family, etc). So he's probably doing this to spare himself the suffering.

I've kind of felt that before, but personally suicide isn't in my program. Too addicted to learning new stuff to even want to.

Attached: fd8cdee291b9917a1f2baffdca0ba49f.png (650x867, 1.07M)

Your final deed should be doing it right under any circumstances.

Good luck

Good luck user.
An heroing is certainly not easy, make sure that you can go through with it without bitching out when its too late and getting an even more fucked up life than before.
I think I will see you soon on the other side aswell.

Attached: 1538720113348.png (640x478, 431K)

See you space cowboy. *bang*
>originaloo

Attached: Aphex Twin.jpg (303x166, 5K)

delay your suicide to 6 months and spend 6 months doing fun shit

Ideas? What fun shit can I fit into six months ?

You should kill yourself with a shotgun. But a really fine and expensive shotgun that will be a family heirloom because of your suicide.

Don't worry I got that covered.

Don't shoot yourself, lest some niggerfaggots add it to anti-gun stats.

Save up money and travel outside ur native country. It'll change ur whole paradigm user. Might even help u to be less suicidal.

Attached: image0-12.jpg (1440x753, 156K)

Sorry user but I don't care about politics. I guess you'll have to cope with the opposite site.
I'll think about it in the next 3 hours

How would that be considered a negative use of guns? Being able to kill yourself quickly and efficiently is the most important reason for people to have a right to own a gun. Otherwise you do something slow and not as effective and you end up like pic related.

Attached: Blink Twice for Death.png (589x869, 554K)

I want you to think about something tonight.
>What happens when I die?
Just keep thinking about it. Don't stop thinking about it.