Tifa

How does Jow Forums feel about Tifas boobs being nerfed in the FF7 remake?

Attached: 0803C456-9245-4B28-BF11-FAD8AA99028C.jpg (1122x615, 98K)

I've come to terms with the fact that current technology has been wasted on trying not to make anyone uncomfortable. Satisfying violence and big titties will remain in my ps2 games.

plenty big

She was the first thing I ever masturbated to. Now I can't relive that dream in HD graphics.

I don't care, yuffie was and will always be best girl, and the game running under UE4 means there'll be nude mods and bigger tits within the week anyways

It will not get PC release.

Toy can always wait for a port but that could take like 10 years

SE said it would 'debut first' on ps4, it was always planned for PC user

never played final fantasy, never will. i do not give one single shit about anything shown at e3 that isn't borderlands

>satisfying violence

Doom feels pretty satisfying to me

Very fucking saddened user
I have been looking forward to Tifa reveal for years and they completely butchered he design.
My hopes were so high after seeing Aeris reveal. She was a fucking goddess

Attached: tumblr_pr9e3dO0kP1y03p84o2_500.gif (500x405, 1.54M)

she got bogged, I don't even give a fuck about the tits but Aeris is way prettier

How can you not care? Chances are they will fuck up Yuffie as well, especially since she was 16

>Borderlands
Go back to re ddit nigger

Before the remake I never realized the FFVII characters were Asian all along.

there are moonrunes all over midgar

Attached: latest[1].jpg (300x300, 69K)

E3 this year was indeed shit but you are seriously looking forward to "reddit the game part 3"?

>bordermeme 3: the meme written by notanthony burch
fuck off normalfag

>fuck up
how?
this tifa is gorgeous, you fags are just mad she doesn't have balloon tits anymore due to the game coming out on screens capable of putting out more than 360x480pixels

yuffie will be just as great

I find it hilarious that r9k can have a better discussion about this stuff than the shitters at /v/

They will find a way.
She isn't gorgeous, she looks horrible and half assed.
It's funny how you faggots can only address "dah boobies!" when her overall design changes looks like shit.

>she looks horrible and half assed
how so?
it's funny how you faggots can only say these words and aren't capable of supporting your argument

Compare her design to Aeris and you can see it right away.

>j-just look
yeah, we're done here

she looks great

Do I need you show you how to breath as well? I know you went to /v/ and saw those shit images

nah thats only tranny size, not even sexy anymore

Yeah, she looks real great...

Attached: 1560290624586.jpg (1071x961, 122K)

>post a shitty upscaled screenshot of her mid-movement in a game coming out next year
yeah, she looks great

Attached: FINAL_FANTASY_VII_REMAKE-E3_2019-screenshot_1_1560213818-798a.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

The thigh highs make up for it. Face could still improve though.

But Aeris doesn't look that bad :^)

Attached: Itogr.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

I just don't see the problem. It looks fine to me. I don't think giant tits would fit this more realistic style.

Fucking based. I don't play anything but PS2 games.

Looks too whites. Aerith was never a bloody caucoid.

Which is strange, because the Shinra Corp is supposed to be America. And Wutai is Japan.

at least the hentai I look up about her is going to look a lot better than it did when the original came out, and her tits are going to be exaggerated about right when zangan is punching her in the seat

I only care about best girl.

Attached: Aerith.Gainsborough.full.143827.jpg (789x870, 83K)

She dead. Nothing will change that.

She lives on in my heart.

Attached: 1530909834764.jpg (1000x1000, 184K)

You will be able to unlock the Aerith revival DLC package for 29.99 USD.