25 year old incel breaks into his hot Stacy neighbors apartment

>25 year old incel breaks into his hot Stacy neighbors apartment
>chokes her to death and then straight up dismembers her in a bathtub, throws her torso in a fucking trash bin outside his apartment
>turns into a literal robot during interrogation
Should all incels over age 20 be put on a list to ensure their virgin rage is kept under surveillance so they can't keep doing this?

Attached: 1558727044265.png (476x521, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macon.com/news/special-reports/lauren-giddings-murder/video
youtube.com/watch?v=MapMOivWfFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah y'all deserve it

If "virgin rage" is a serious security issue, why not assist those men in finding sexual partners? Because it's not a serious issue and people want to attack the sexually unattractive in order to make themselves look or feel more attractive by comparison, that's all you're doing with this post too.

What did this pretty girl right here do to 'deserve' it, Stayvun?

Attached: lauren giddings.jpg (480x360, 34K)

What are some movies in which you root for the bad guy?

Attached: creak.jpg (525x478, 31K)

Everything.

>your comment isn't original

Fuck off jannies

the machinist. harsh times

>Because it's not a serious issue and people want to attack the sexually unattractive in order to make themselves look or feel more attractive by comparison
Actually kinda based

Another roastie destroyed

Mr. Gugga Flubba Roar should do ASMR with his creaky chair and breathy southern drawl, I found his interrogation very relaxing.

>Should all incels over age 20 be put on a list
And how is the government going to know who's an incel and who isn't ?

she should have offered pussy for protection. now she's a dead whore.

No. There are no solutions. Only punch lines that land and those that fall flat. Incel rage falls flat.
Yeah. Sadly.

Attached: 1429225075252.jpg (630x611, 73K)

THIS was his oneitis? Jesus christ man, if you're going to obssess over someone at least do it to someone cute.

Attached: vomit-chan.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Penis inspection day.

originalpenis

Women can naturally detect virgins. You didn't know that?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

This incel bullshit is retarded, I'm a virgin with no friends and was a neet until recently and i can't think of anyone i really hate, which is fucking impressive given the circumstances. So i don't understand how a guy can lack the self awareness enough to the point of obsessing over one chick, enough to kill her no less. Dudes crazy amd the chick was probably a cunt(probably didn't deserve to die though). so why call him an incel, just call him some lonely loser that happened to be insane enough to take it out on some random cunt. 7 billion people on this earth, some of us are gonna get the shit end, no need to kill because of it though.

gfgfhgfhg

Attached: chair.png (434x300, 17K)

you're looking at it too rationally. i'm not that insane or retarded but i can understand the mental path that someone can go down to get to that point. when someone gets absolutely fixed on their fantasy world of how they want reality to work, it's at odds with reality, so naturally if they're that delusional already it's not a stretch.

Yea you've got a point, but most people have fantasies and when they don't work out it can hurt, but to kill over it is morally and logically ridiculous. One, if this guy was that desperate then he can take the hit and learn from his mistakes on the next one, two him being in prison will make it very hard to find love, impossible in his scenario actually and three, that was a human life "roastie" or not someone should not be killed because one of the many people on earth pictured a life with her. Life can get rough and shitty things can turn good people into shitty people, but theres a line no one should cross. Especially if they wanna talk about how unfair the world is, and it wasn't fair to her she be choked to death.

Can anyone link the video in OP's pic? I want to see what all the fuss is about.

macon.com/news/special-reports/lauren-giddings-murder/video

This is his interrogation video
>youtube.com/watch?v=MapMOivWfFU

>the tables have turned stayvun

buy them japanese sex dolls

Attached: 1514632031092.jpg (683x1024, 161K)

That's a splendid idea, sir.

Attached: 1557184202606.jpg (1588x1600, 554K)

Thanks! By the time I watch it this thread might not exist though, so thanks for sharing!

Ah, that's where the chair guy memes come from.

>hot Stacy neighbor
No, she isn't.
And she looks like a complete cunt. Probably deserved a beating or two.

we have /stayvun/ threads on /tv/ all the time. some good memes

Please, tell me more about this "stayvun"

Attached: 1382118750621.jpg (640x512, 86K)

Oh yeah I remember this story. Guy during the interview shows true autism lol.

>look at me when I talk to you
>>proceeds to not break eye contact for 2 hours
yeah, that's max autism

can someone tell me where does this meme come from? i feel out of the loop

She's prettier than ANY woman in your family

>he doesn't know about my 9/10 hot aunt
Oh man, I am laughing.

Attached: 1473131671808.gif (278x340, 68K)

Lying on the Internet is super easy.

Attached: images(25).jpg (495x619, 30K)

Why would anyone do that, lie on the internet?

My aunt really is hot as hell, though. I wish I had pictures of her, I would be busting fat nuts to them every day.

Attached: 1463011996449.gif (480x270, 537K)

>...body??
>I-I need to sit down

Not him but you're deff wrong for me. My cousin is hot as fuck and may or may not be my oneitis.

Some youtube e-celeb talked about it earlier this month, and now all the zoomers who had no idea this murder even existed won't shut the fuck up about it despite it being like 6 yrs old. Hencec all the new memes and content for it.

And these are the same white posters who unironically think they're superior to niggers. Not if you can't control your fucking urges you're not.