How do you live knowing you missed out on getting rich from Bitcoin?

How do you live knowing you missed out on getting rich from Bitcoin?

Attached: 1560286675916.png (633x758, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kCtheNNx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

l dont give a shit, now fuck off

Lol your mom

Knowing my luck I also missed out on getting my shit robbed the countless times it's happened.

By knowing I'll miss out on every new opportunity that happens by virtue of being a coward

i don't

origininal

The ride has just barely begun. Buy when it crashes to $100 and you'll be better off than basically everyone who bought in after 2012.

OP is I am sure referring to missing out on buying it during the bubble. Nobody is buying memecoin now you dummy

Still hurts every day.

>The ride has just barely begun
It's already over you dumbass. You'll never be able to become rich again with invested amounts that a robot has access to. Even if you get extremely lucky (protip: you won't) you might make a very good sum of money, but not enough to live a care free life.

I lost 2k dude untill its like 20k again im holding on.

>mine buttcoins early on when you can still do it on a GPU
>price surges to like $30
>get excited
>slumps back to like $7
>sell everything and buy a fancy gaming mouse
>contented that I at least made something out of it
>next few years: I could have bought a fucking house if I'd saved those damn things
hindsight is 20/20

In 2010 I used money from a summer job to buy $50 worth of bitcoin. They cost something like eight cents each. Then I used them to buy an eighth of an ounce of magic mushrooms off of the silkroad darknet market. If I'd kept those coins they'd be worth around $5 million right now. During the height of the bitcoin bubble it would have been twice as much. In 2015 I went back to buy an ounce of weed off the alphabay darknet market. They cost around 1 coin each, which were valued roughly $300 at the time. Seeing such a drastic increase in price I might have sold the original $50 worth for almost $200k. It's pointless to think about either way. The fractional amount of several coins I had left over after the original 2010 transaction are lost now. Why would I care to keep them if they were equivalent to pocket change then?

In the end these things always come down to luck. A man working paycheck to paycheck earns his money. A wealthy man is just lucky. That's the only meaningful difference when it comes to making a fortune.

Jesus fucking Christ, man. I would've killed myself.

It's never going back bro, lmao. You lost your hard earned money take the black pill.

I didn't get rich from it but I made like 60k so I don't feel like I've missed out.

There was a dude who paid like 500 BTC for a pizza

same way i live with knowing i missed out on more important things than wealth. like spending more time with my grandma.

Attached: 1560045444503.jpg (882x960, 76K)

I was just thinking about how this is one of the big regrets of my life. In 2010/11 I was around 20, very familiar with programming/hacking culture and aware of bitcoin, with absolutely no good reason to not have deposited a few hundred in a wallet. Imagine forgetting about it until the bubble, finding the seed lying at the bottom of your dresser and cashing out? Might have turned my life around a bit even, didn't do so well after the mid 10's. What a boneheaded idiot I am

I don't know why y'all get so upset about Bitcoin. You also missed out on Amazon, Google, and Facebook stock, do you sit around crying about that?

I was 13 in 2010

>tfw i started highschool when the bitcoin started rising
> some guys from class invested in it
> could afford any colledge by the time they finished hs
> i failed hs in the meanwhile
being a brainlet hurts anons

This. Random opportunities happen all the time. This wont be the last. The wise look for new opportunities to join before they start snowballing into a bandwagon everyone wants to jump onto.

Once the media gets around to it it will rise to even higher levels than before becuase of more awareness.

Maybe not today, but one day im making a profit.

Well that's tough user, but have you heard of Pi? Its a new cryptocurrency that you can easily accumulate from your phone (as in no giant expensive PC mining rigs) and currently has no monetary value, just like Bitcoin once had no value.

Pi is still a relatively new project and only has 35k downloads, but its growing faster and faster. The team behind it are PhDs from Stanford and are looking to change crypto as a whole and make it more accessible to the common person. Basically you tap a button every 24 hours and get pi at an hourly rate. Only thing is, you need an invite code to start and you need to get others to use your own invite to increase your own rate. There's also the security circle which adds to your rate and will become more relevant once Pi moves to the mainnet phase.

It probably sounds fishy, but it really isn't. There is no money being put forth from your part and very little effort (like I said, just tap a button every 24hrs). It also does nothing to your phone. Doesn't drain battery or use processing power at all. The best case scenario is that you get free money in the future (this is a longterm investment if you choose to do it. its not gonna blow up quickly). In the worst case, the devs run off with the money but no damage has been done to you or your phone.

Honestly, there's a lot more I could explain but I'd need multiple posts to do it, so here:
pastebin.com/kCtheNNx

In that pastebin you can find absolutely everything you need to know about Pi, and a devmap.

If this all sounds good to you, then you should get in quickly. The rates are going to halve at 100,000, and again at 1mil making it harder to earn Pi (and also increasing the value when it gets one). It was already halved at 100 and 1k, but its still very early. You need to jump on before its too late.

My referral code is Destro and will let you into the app (IOS and Play Store)

Happy mining

Attached: p1875.gif (305x301, 33K)

If we all knew about it back in 2010/11, it would've turned out differently.

>imagining the look on your parents' faces when you reveal the worth of the crypto you bought for pennies
>remembering how you heard about crypto back when it was still an obscure nerd thing, thought it was too complicated, and gave up and closed the tab and went back to watching youtube or playing steam games
>thinking about how your internet addiction could have finally done something good for you

Attached: 50e.jpg (645x773, 46K)

I curse myself and my defunct mother everyday. I could have gotten a trade and bought it for pennies back then. But mom insisted I went to college and so I did, dropped out after 2 years. At least I'm not in debt.

This mistake will haunt me for the rest of my days.

Attached: 1537656652319.gif (604x330, 431K)

same way I live on knowing I missed out on investing in google, amazon, etc

Amazon went out way earlier than buttcoin, you probably weren't old enough and investing wasn't as easy as it is right now.

Big banks are already entering the game. I'm sorry son, it's over. You have better chances with the kikery that is the stock market, that's how dangerous cryptos are at this point.

>I don't know why y'all get so upset about Bitcoin
Because I was here when anons said to buy. It's extremely easy too, who knows how to do stock shit

I'm 39, and Amazon stock was worthless for a long time because the company was not profitable.

It sucks, and I was buying it and using it semi-regularly around 2010-2011 do the math.

I could have made 100k from ripple :(