The reason you're a virgin is because you don't have a car. Plain and simple

The reason you're a virgin is because you don't have a car. Plain and simple.

Attached: 1532036342243.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

I have had access to a car of my own since the day I turned 16 and I am a 28 year old KV now.

I dont think a second hand honda civic is going to be the key to losing my virginity

Oh believe me. I had a 7th gen Corolla and still had sex in the back of it. It's not the car but just having one helps

Yeah right
I spent 4 years without a car in college and i was getting more pussy than i am now

i have a car but still no gf

is it because I drive a Nissan Altima?

Attached: y00qsa5jafg21 (1).jpg (960x825, 84K)

>unironically driving any Nissan

Attached: 1555265285801.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I've put a lot of thought into getting a nice used car. I've never had any success with women and I think a nice car would help me out a lot since I can't change my looks or personality. I've decided on the Audi A4 for about 10 thousand dollars which is my entire life's savings. Is this a great idea or am I making a huge mistake?

Attached: 16988693_1.jpg (640x640, 87K)

>entire life savings
Holy shit don't do that. The cars = girls shit is a fucking boomer meme probably thought up by executives to sell you more expensive cars

Besides, no broad is worth your entire life savings, ESPECIALLY one that's so shallow that she'll be swayed by what kind of car you drive. Buy something safe that will last a long time (i.e. used toyota). Cars are more often than not a massive waste of money for very little IRL return on investment. Please listen to me.

its a nice car but i wouldn't put my entire life savings on it

car doesn't have anything to do with it. infact it might turn robots further into cucks because they enjoy being useful to girls

Also, you CAN improve your looks and personality. For the latter, I suggest seeing a (male) therapist.

It's less about "changing" to a different personality, and more like bringing out the best parts of your personality to the forefront. Everyone has redeeming qualities, including you. I believe in you user.

I own 3 cars and I am a virgin at 34.

What model year? It's a good car, it's expensive to service though, since it's meant for upper middle class people who have way too much money.

Elliot had a nice BMW and he stayed a virgin

Thats because Elliot thought the girls would come to him.

God that guy was so autistic

Don't get an Audi A4 at least. That's like the boring middle management types car of choice. If i lived in America I'd just get a used mustang or camaro.

>no car
>can still get laid whenever I wan
Im a fucking loser but hey atleast I can still get me some amirite?

I drive a porsche cayenne and I don't have a gf.
What gives?

Audi maintenance costs a lot and is very complicated. If you can only afford the car and not insurance/maintenance, don't buy it.

I would get a used higher end Toyota or Honda.

Wanna hook a young brobot up with some cash rich bro

Only zoomer faggots drive hatchbacks. Get a full-sized truck or SUV like a real man

Ive had a car since 2015, all of them luxury Japanese cars. Still a V. What now normalnigger

Life without a girlfriend is a life that isn't worth living. Nothing is going to get better in my life unless I make a major change, like buying a nice car.
I know it's extreme but it's just money. What good is having money if I have to stay alone. 10 thousand for a nice car and the chance of having a girlfriend sounds good to me.
My parent's make me go to a therapist after they caught me trying to kill myself. It's absolutely pointless and I hate having to go there. I'm unattractive and I always will be no reason to try and change what cannot be changed.
2012 it looks just like the one in the image. Has a nice black leather interior. Only downside is no backup camera which I would have liked to have since I've accidentally backed into another car once and damaged my car.
Those are out of my price range unfortunately.
I know they're expensive but I hope it's worth it. And Hondas are very expensive to buy, cheapest used ones in my town are about 15 thousand. Toyotas just don't look good to me.

I do have a car
I even had a Mercedes and was still volcel.

I never understand anons who feel so desperate for a girlfriend.

Yeah it's truly a wonder.

Attached: 1533942912833.jpg (722x459, 51K)

Because I want to experience love. What good is life if you have to go through it for 80 years alone. Everyone else gets to experience it so I don't understand why I have been denied. No woman has ever been attracted to me but I don't want to give up just yet. I like to think that I am a good person who is worthy of love.

But user, I do have a car and have had one for the last 11 years.

Also, I've had a Porsche 944. (my father's now deceased boss had one and sold it to me cheap)
Hell to get parts for and was way too old to be feasible for someone who doesn't have way too much disposable income.
Beautiful looking car though.

try finding a really cheap G35 used for like 3k instead, don't drop your entire savings on some fuckshit

Bought my first car 3 months ago. Wheres my bf op?

Volkswagen is fagmobile. Rolling cock blocker.

Plus, I got a car. No pissy for me. WTF OP?

I own my own car though, and I'm still a virgin.

nope check your local laws and thank feminism for that. too dangerous to have sex with women. I have car, a very good job and take care of myself.

>Everyone else gets to experience it
Not true. Some people never experience love. There's nothing in life that guarantees anybody gets to experience it. Nobody is owed love by default.
> I don't understand why I have been denied
Probably because you have this super entitled attitude.

How long before they try to say cars are patriarchy?

I have a car, next question

I don't think that I have an entitled attitude. If women want to reject me than that is their choice and I'll accept it. Only a very small amount of people never get to experience love. Is it really that bad that I want to have what an overwhelming majority of people get to have?

GTIs are low quality, overpriced shit assembled in Mexico.