Microdosing

Take the microdose pill anons. Gone are the days of moodswings and feeling like shit when you're off antidepressants. I was skeptical at first but I physically cannot get sad or angry. It's like I've activated a cheat code and am watching from a cozy seat while the rest of humanity suffers for no reason. This is one of the best decisions I made in my life and I'm never going back. A shame it took me this many years to discover this but nevertheless. Some (self observed) benefits of microdosing on shrooms include;
>heightened awareness
>better perception, sight, sense of smell, sense of hearing
>positive outlook on life
>this transcendent happiness that infects your mind and soul
>when something sad happens you think about it once and just get over it and forget about it
>intelligence increased due to all the brain fog that gets dissolved
Two weeks ago I was crying and trying over and over again to get a gf because I was miserable. I was addicted to sex and kept seeing hookers because that was the only way for me to get it. Now I don't even care. Sex is rarely on my mind and I couldn't be happier on my own. What are you waiting for user?

Attached: Microdose.jpg (3264x2448, 725K)

the fuck is microdosing

taking very small amounts of psychadelics

well where are you even sourcing your shit?

taking a very small dose (not even enough to induce a psychedelic trip) of magic mushrooms every day for 5 days and 2 days break each week.

Attached: 1558919128508.jpg (320x320, 68K)

The source is my brain and generally improved life. There's no studies, smoke and mirrors. This is genuinely my experience with this. Take that as you will.

Attached: 1473323226410.jpg (3840x2159, 1.31M)

dose?

i personally dose a stem and cap of dried p cubes at around 0.1g, but i only see spontaneous (and somewhat prolonged) bursts of creativity.

so it's a placebo then

Call it what you want. All I know is it works.

No
, well maybe partially but the drug is still psychoactive at lower doses it's just not enough to make you trip out and start hallucinating
Shrooms and LSD do far more than make you see funny colours

Just looked it up. I take 0.3 grams of three different mushrooms all mixed, 0.1 grams each.

Why would I take the advice of a mentally ill degenerate who has no self control and makes shitty decisions?

Broken clock, twice a day and all that. Oh and if you're here you're not exactly an upstanding citizen and are probably at your wits end, having exhausted ally our options. inb4 projecting . You could make that argument anywhere but here. But we both know everyone who goes on Jow Forums is miserable due to some amount of self hatred or hatred of society or both.

So where do you get them from? Buy them online? How do you know they're legit

lurk in /drugfeels/ pretty much. They're not hard to find.

im an alcohol, i could litterally repeat countless statements on why boozing is the best drug but i don't want to come off as pretentious, but you do you i guess.

Wouldn't cutting an acid tab be much better for microdosing?
>last longer
>far cheaper
>no taste
>no mind fuckery at all

Attached: Capture.png (474x592, 625K)

can't you just post the link? I don't live in the US

burger here: where do I get shrooms? I have no friends, and I'm not about to go to the bad part of town to see if the local bangers cary them.

Nightmare or empire market on the deep web. You're big boys anons. Figure the rest out yourselves. Little tip also. Always order domestic. International has a higher risk of getting caught.

You don't need to order shrooms on the darknet, you can order the spores completely legally from overseas. It's only illegal once you grow them into actual mushrooms, and believe it or not the government is not going to send in the SWAT team to get you for growing a small personal batch of shrooms even if it's obvious there's only one reason you'd order the spores

You'll need to transfer your money into euros, but it's really easy to do

lol I swear non-white incels come up with anything to put all wmxf couples into a bad light

>c-colonised mentality
>w-white worship
>r-racist
>w-wannabe white
>self-hatred

Have sex

Umm user honey... are you in the right thread? You feeling ok?

Is there still any place to reliable get stuff online withouth getting v&?

>being so much of a brainlet that you have to drug yourself to function at a minimum level

I don't want to go nuts

I want to try microdosing psilocybin but I don't know the first thing about where to get it. Where do I go? Hold my hand, degenerates.