Why do girls wear more revealing clothing then men?

why do girls wear more revealing clothing then men?

like what's with girls exposing the navel?

Attached: 71bd568789fc02e553c217ee6c265d90.jpg (736x1487, 83K)

I've always wondered the same. Like compare women's gym clothing to men's. Why can't they just wear a tshirt and shorts? Why do they have to have tight everything and small straps and skin revealed? Same with their underwear, their panties cover the minimum amount of skin possible.

Not an issue in Saudi Arabia

I wish men wore more revealing clothing.
Be hot to see guys exposing more skin.

kek

Maybe they want to show off their hard work, you dumb autists. Besides that, there ARE dudes who have the same mindset, who are jacked and either work out without a shirt or wear one of those "tank tops" that's really just a flimsy piece of fabric. Likewise, there are as many if not more girls who dress modestly, but you wouldn't notice because they don't make your shrimpy little virgin dick twitch when you see them. Different people have different levels of confidence, and different senses in fashion. Stop thinking every female in the world is out to taunt you.

Attached: 1544885602765.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

is this a real question? women who are seen as sexually available almost always receive better treatment in every area of life

You're taking the problem on the wrong side.

In western countries, it's not unusual to see men topless.
The male body doesn't bear the same amount of fantasies.

Girls, on the other side, were supposed to hide more of their bodies. You have to make your imaginations work.

With sexual revolution, girs wanted to be proud of their bodies, and in control. But you can't disobey laws (Topless girls in public isn't allowed in most of western countries).

So they dressed up shorter, and revealed more and more as decades passed, including the navel.

Men will walk around shirtless. Dudes who wear shirts still wear shirts that show off as much as possible (e.g. v-neck shirts).

exactly this. It's not so much a sex issue, though sure some of it is sexual but it's still mostly just people who are proud of their bodies and how they've kept good care of it.

I figure their pants and underwear are different around the crotch because they have different genitals.

Women should be allowed to expose their nipples the same way men can.

>expose their nipples
Well if you phrase it like that, I'm fairly sure that if "exposed my nipple" on a bus or at work or whatever it would be sexual harassment even though I'm a guy

I like how you conveniently ignored the other user saying “the same way men can.”

I rarely see men "exposing their nipples" either. On the hottest of humid summer days, dudes will still wear at least a tank top. That's nothing special we see girls in tank tops all the time as well.

Only exception is at the beach.

What part of
>the same way men can
is confusing you?

It's not confusing me it's a non-issue. Dudes are wearing shirt 99.99% of the time. If women want to be topless at a beach, which most of them don't, they have that in France and whatever.

The only time I've seen a guy wearing a shirt that exposed his navel who was straight was in fuckin jojo

Why can't men be all dolled up and run around in short shorts?

What would be revealing men's clothing?

But those look gay as fuck. Every time I see a guy like that, I wonder how many dicks have visited his ass.

This isn't advice, get fucked

Everyone loves ass nowadays, even women. They make guys booty pop.
Unless ya'll have godly confidence to wear a pouch/gstring, slingshot/halfthong or litteraly just a bag over your dick.

Attached: 2122699_140827193703_111.jpg (500x492, 25K)

They're sex organs.

what did he mean by this?

It gets them attention user, wich they use to get by in life

For every jacked dude there are 100 thots showing their asses in leggings and wearing revealing clothing in the gym, with what looks like zero effort put into their bodies. No, women's clothing is definitely a lot more revealing and for no reason. And guys wearing those flimsy tank tops are douchy as fuck, on the same level as those thots.

Biologically a man's value is his status and a woman's value is her appearance. Generally a man will advertise himself with expensive clothing/cars/etc to show he has power/wealth to provide for a child and the woman is advertising a healthy body to carry it to term.

The discourse is fixed on the female as the sexual object and the male as the sexual subject, hence the fixation with the female body and clothing instead of the male body and clothing. It's very unhealthy, on both sides. I have a sneaking suspicion men cross-dress far more than women because they also want to experience being the desired object.

The answer is obvious but nobody (especially a woman) is going to give it to you straight from a to z. Make your own conclusions.

>like what's with girls exposing the navel?
because they want you to make love to them user

if I had a gf I'd spend at least 30mins every day making out with her navel

My guess:
>My big sister wears "UP IN THE ASS LEGGINGS", well, i'll try them too
>And so on, and so on

The fact that some (male/female) are OBVIOUS about this is unconfortable:
Like, think of bikinis, it's hard to find "non bikinis" simply because there is no DEMAND.

The big sister whears a bikini, so... every little sister wants one.

(BTW By big sister and little sister, is like a generation, a mom, a bigger friend, etc etc)

how are breasts, sex organs?

We talk about this ad nauseam. Biology has made it that men are rated in attractiveness by their social, physical, and capital worth. Men rate women on sexual attraction. If a woman is sexually attractive she is treated better because of the way biology works. It is in woman culture. As a result they show more skin, wear skimpy clothes, and wanna show off the goods enough to entice men. But this is cultural, so some women do it without thinking. The same way you might shake someone's hand to greet them. You didn't come up with handshaking, you were taught it and the tradition kept going because everyone else does it

Because the ooga booga part of their brain wants to attract a dude for protection and providing. Since the uglies can't compete, they're trying to demolish the competition field by claiming all bodies are beautiful and shaming men for objectifying women. The reason they're attacking men instead of their betters is because they'd look jealous otherwise.

I wish I had the physique of a greek statue. I'd walk around in the male equivalent of a catsuit while rocking a boner and putting a little sunshine in the lives of women by giving them eye candy. I'm working out but I'll never be at that level.

The female nipple is an erogenous zone. If it's not, why is it covered by underwear in the entire western world?

>Like, think of bikinis, it's hard to find "non bikinis" simply because there is no DEMAND.
not really. It's easy to find 1 pieces.

>The female nipple is an erogenous zone. If it's not, why is it covered by underwear in the entire western world?
Because its cold as shit in Europe and the USA. In hot countries girls go topless like dudes do.

Ya, no. I don't feel bad for women who get raped dressing like sluts at bars/clubs. There are an insanely high amount of mentally I'll people in the world. If you play with fire and get burned, you're an idiot.

You believe women in the USA and Europe would have no reservations about going topless in the summer if they were suddenly allowed?

They certainly don't when they go to popular tourist destinations like aya Napa or the canary islands

Men didn't invent bras because it was cold. Our only mistake was designing them so women could take them off themselves.