Why do basedboys love asian girls so much?

Why do basedboys love asian girls so much?

Attached: 1560206598744.png (607x609, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oswaldjleon/status/744572052812726272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no fun allowed
You probably made that tweet as well.

>skinny to the point she's completely flat
>yellow teeth
>looks middle aged

I genuinely don't understand what do nazi faggots love so much about her (whoever she is) or Asian women in general

>gives a cute presentation at E3 with cute mannerisms
>>OH GOD HOW COULD OEOPLE LIKE THAUSGID FJEISBS

weeb faggot
it's a coping mechanism to normal women shunning them/being bitches

also, too much anime

Why do white women and trannies hate asian women so obsessively?

Is it because they're more feminine than you?

Attached: white women - Copy.jpg (3604x3183, 1.98M)

idk the obsession either but she had the most energy and enthusiasm about a game at e3. Most everyone else talking about their upcoming games sounded either hella scripted or bored out of their mind. People admire positive people and she was positive and confident.

I like asian girls but she's just too quirky for my tastes (also ugly but whatever), a lot of asian girls just act in a really annoying way and I assume most guys that like them do so for this false image they have of them. They aren't exposed to the reality. That said, I've only been with Jap/Koreans a few times and only one Chinese girl.

ITT: White roasties S E E T H I N G

Attached: White roastie SEETHING over HAPA couples.jpg (621x680, 99K)

She's got a youthful and innocent cuteness to her.
It was a show the game studio put on, it was meant to be fun

I dont know why you have to be so upset about it, Mrs. Roast.

It's pretty simple.
>in the industry for a long time
>worked her way up
>enthusiastic about the game
>seems genuine
>was nervous and it came off as cute
It's not just looks.

can a grown man act as cute as her? what if i cop those moves?

They accept small dongs

>manly face
>stupid hair
>retarded glasses
imagine how shitty your life must be to find her attractive

Waste of life asiaboo on suicide watch

why are you all so upset over guys liking her? i thought you didnt care what they liked?

She's cute and looks like she has a fun personality. I wanna hang out with her!

>basedboys

So!bois

Attached: He+went+from+a+chad+to+a+soyboy+what+happened+_df8e00f94387f5a555992c286993c40c.jpg (1000x923, 228K)

>has this saved
are you ok, sis?

>are you ok, sis?
t.raging weeb

why wouldn't you though?

>"I'm not like the other internet people, I dont enjoy ANYTHING and it upsets me when other people do"

Attached: 1535321805721.gif (720x480, 126K)

t. raging weeb

white men stop enjoying things you pigs reeeeee

> (OP)
>white men stop enjoying things you pigs reeeeee
t. raging weeb

if there was any other women head of anything other than an asian women people would fucking hate her

oh my. its alright, my child.

>only white men like this girl
yikes

Attached: 6666666666666.png (608x1139, 538K)

t. raging roastie

i still dont know who she is actually. just that people are upset with her

toasty roasties detected kek

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

holyshit roasties are really pissed over this "yellow fetish" thing. this person has like 20 tweets about it. this makes asian women even more based desu

not that I disagree asian girls are dope, but this one in particular looks like a frail asian man

>uses roasties unironically then goes to praise an entire group of women
Yikes!

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
THEY CANNOT LIKE WHAT I DO NOT LIKE. THE WORLD RESOLVES AROUND ME, FUCK YOU AND WHAT YOU THINK.

going through her anti love tweets and ones shes reposted, there was a comment "i love biracial couples but white guys are totally creepy with their asian fetish"

>Praises one group of women then admonishes another
>this is somehow bad
Toasty roastie detected

Attached: 880BDB6C-358A-47AA-975D-7DD1473B2AC9.png (500x458, 41K)

>everybody disagrees with me must be a "roastie"
Yikes!

he went from Chad to dad

Yeah cuz you act like a catty roastie. What's wrong? Are you worried youre not the prettiest girl on the playground anymore?

Well that's disappointing. If it weren't for asian women, I'd be an incel, so I'm reviled by normalfags either way. I figured this one might be different.

Not everyone, but I've extrapolated that you in particular are.

Attached: 9EC37163-A83A-480C-86A5-B6315A141AC6.png (700x742, 261K)

145 at that height
I'm 155 at 5'11 and waaay thinner than that. He's a Chadlet.

Attached: AE394B9F-F175-46E3-B4BB-F960670A0C3C.jpg (640x882, 31K)

Soibois need disciprine and have a deep desires for a woman that will command them around. Asian women will teach them the disciprine they are lacking as millenial soibois... If they misbehave they'll cut their dicks off.

better check that sexism, oh my.

I'm a transbot and I loved her as much as anyone.

Attached: 1537543340088.png (540x518, 100K)

>you're a nazi for being attracted to asian women
what

roasties in this thread
>people finding someone cute
>oh I'm gonna hate on them even though it's not going to affect me in my everyday life
>look at me I'm so special

>unironically calling women "roasties"
Double yikes!

Lol delusional. If a white girl wit a cute Eastern European accent went up and had cute mannerisms than there would be a similar reaction. This happens every e3, last year with Frankie. No clue why you autists are so riled up.

whos the peen queen?

>MUST PROTECC
>WE DONT DESERVE HER!!

Attached: 1555226967138.png (782x758, 127K)

>actually seething at all of this
Yikes.

>that gut

>yellow teeth
dude this is one thing I never understood. asian people have horrendous fucking teeth how do people with yellow fever just ignore this?

>was nervous and it came off as cute
why would this come off cute and not autistic? oh wait, it's because it's just looks

>an e3 presentation with a japanese woman sparks a "yellow fever" discussion
Yike

what a shit get, talkin about some weird chink herm

yes, she's great isn't she?

Bitch looks like Hideo Kojima. Mot cite at all.

Why do white women get so jealous over asian girls? Are they insecure?

pretty much
americans are just obsessed with race

Right? It's weird.
Racist or anti-racist, Americans cannot stop thinking about race.
Where does it even come from?

All forms of American media pushing it every hour of every day

To be honest, I never understood the appeal of asian women. They actually look awkward and social inept, like they did something that they regret or have shit to hide. Not to mention, their attitudes suck.
t. white slav bot

Asian women are fine, but they belong with Asian men or else you're just bringing more supreme gentlemen into the world.

>They actually look awkward and social inept, like they did something that they regret or have shit to hide
to be fair this should define pretty much everyone on this board, so maybe people think they can relate. that being said asian faces are hideous so that's no excuse

fuck that meme, what makes you think all hapas are gonna be elliot? Are all whites gonna be dylan roof or the columbine kids?

Attached: 4chin.png (1200x1000, 1.54M)

Racism and sexism are good, though, shitlib

good for dying with zero kids.

You do realise that your offspring will not look like you? But they mother worships you just for your status and skin. How will this coupling ever be NOT toxic?

>thinks im a lib
nice

asian girls are just more feminine visually then any other races. black woman are the opposite on the imaginary line.

I'm okay with that.

>thinking you aren't a lib
Epic wew

>How will this coupling ever be NOT toxic?
Because coupling is inherently nontoxic.

>unironically using the word "toxic"
fag

>still thinks im lib
wew

I'm white and look nothing like my dad. Only an insecure idiot thinks like that when having kids.

>But they mother worships you just for your status and skin. How will this coupling ever be NOT toxic?

Newsflash, every race prefers white men. And everyone prefers asian women. You want to talk about toxic? How about the fact that asian women and white men are the least likely to divorce thus giving their kids way more stability? They are also the highest earners.

Attached: 1540735516294.png (1187x757, 230K)

>hes breaking out the graphs and opinions
WeW

You know I'm right though.

originalio

if you were right, you wouldnt constantly need to break out graphs to be right.

How is backing your opinion with statistics a bad thing?

its just a little obsessive. people are not statistics.

if someone came up to me and asked me 'what does an E3 presentation look like?' I would guess this. What is special about this? Are they usually super-polished, white-guy affairs or something?

I mean she's cute I suppose, but... come on.

>Why are heterosexual white men freaking out about it?
>Oswald J Leon
hm

White men cant be robots, you bozos need to hit the road and go back to normieland.

He absolutely did. Nobody saw it or cared about it enough on twitter so he's trying to get attention here. He's a black guy white insecurity about white people, literally all of his tweets are like this (or about rappers passing away).

Attached: tfw you have to post your own tweets.png (622x357, 40K)

100% because they are addicted to anime
she literally acts like a retarded waifu

Holy shit, literally all he tweets about is white people and Asians. This is from a few months back. The man is obsessed.

Attached: WHITE PEOPLE.png (636x227, 32K)

People had a very similar reaction to Keanu. It's not being nervous that's cute, it depends on what you do because you're nervous. In fact, I'd say that being nervous makes being cute easier because people are going to blame how your acting on you being nervous instead of you trying to manipulate them.

Plebbits like her as well. You have to be white to understand this infatuation over Asian women i'm guessing.

This.
>gets halfway through speech
>"You're breathtaking!"
>"No, YOU'RE breathtaking!"
>can't remember where he was so he has to repeat the entire speech
100% a nervous reaction, but people loved it because he still made it look like he was having fun even though he was nervous.

>People arent allowed to find women attractive or cute
>STOP LIKING THINGS
The absolute state of trannies.

God damn. Here I was completely losing hope in women, then I see this girl

Attached: images (4).jpg (193x261, 8K)

This dude is retarded
twitter.com/oswaldjleon/status/744572052812726272

>30 year old mexican guy
>"I learned to let go of my anger"
>spends all his time on twitter and Jow Forums angrily posting about white men

Attached: snip.png (625x171, 18K)

a women you will never interact with

Mixed children will never connect to their parents. Ever. And they have higher chances of becoming mentally ill. And they have trouble getting organ donors.
It's okay if you want to be selfish, just don't act like you're doing the best for your kids.

user, just because you had bad parents doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm mixed and connect very well with my parents.

>here's my anecdote lol
Damn my whole worldview is shattered
And my parents were good because they were the same race

Yeah, the way you disprove a generalization is with specific numbers, that's literally how you do it.
>This is always the case!
>Here's a situation where it's not.
I dunno why you would claim "Mixed children will never connect to their parents. Ever." If you didn't mean never or ever.

>they were the same race
lol, putting aside what you think that means, it's funny that you'd make a huge generalization that you have no possible experience with and then ignore people who DO have experience with it.

why would he be proud of that