How can we make r9k just a little bit better?

How can we make r9k just a little bit better?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4YxbRYxMd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ban tranny threads with extreme prejudice until they learn to stay in /lgbt/. Instant improvement.

it's perfect as it is

a utopia of memes and advice

Just puII the plug

it would require to ban all gay shit

good luck with that seeing how Jow Forums was taken over by SJWs

gookmoot is a faggot and clueless

It's the tranny and gay posting that ruins it. Also extremist women haters who spam shit. Wish they'd have their thread and stop there.

Stop replying to shitty threads
0 replies to Aiste, to Kierkegaard, to the black and white avatarfag, to the mother roleplay, to tranny threads, to tranny hate threads, to racebait, to the same stupid questions about cocks, vaginas, feet, all that idiocy that appears here every single day.

We also need to make this place a lot more welcoming for femanons, given how they consistently make the highest quality threads it's an obvious move to improve the quality of the board.

so ignoring 90% of the board

just close it down for fuck's sake

>puII

original making useful rule

Attached: 1111179877038.png (378x511, 23K)

Yes, pretty much. Let those threads die and allow something better to grow. It can be robot stories, hobbies threads, creative stuff, interesting stuff or anything you want, once that plague knows they aren't welcome here beyond a containment thread maybe they will get bored and fuck off

except the board is 70% "them" by now, so their threads get 5x the replies of normal threads

All of those threads are bait, if they'll get the same answers every time they will get bored easily.
I understand your point though and I wish there were more janitors to clean up the shite threads asap, that would be really helpful.

>there were more janitors to clean up the shite
jannies are all sjw trannies dipshit

Simple. We shut it down for a couple of years.

Attached: Colossaldragon.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Revoke Rule 13. Would solve literally every problem.

Attached: Alerte!.png (600x600, 343K)

why haven't you killed yourself yet schizo attentionwhoring moron?

you are literally a burden for everyone

just do it right now

>We also need to make this place a lot more welcoming for femanons, given how they consistently make the highest quality threads it's an obvious move to improve the quality of the board.
What the fuck are you on about?

>actually referring to yourself as "incel"

www.reddit.com is more up your speed.

Attached: Vie de Merde.png (600x600, 344K)

Removing gay shit would defiantly be an improvement for this board
Good idea in theory but the announcement of it's return would bring an influx of normalfags. I also would most likely move on to another site never to return

normalniggers need to learn how to sage

>actually roleplaying as a anime bitch

fuck off huge normalfag attentionwhore

how does it feel that your own father wishes you dead?

sage it's stupid in this case, because you're still giving them what they want. They will just reply something stupid to you and the thread will get bumped anyway

What you do is silent reporting

Rather than less normalfags, we'd need more robots, to keep any remotely fitting and interesting threads alive. Most seem to have given up and left, so robotic topics don't survive. The waifu general's a trash thread.

I enjoyed this post and it made me lol

Animeposting is a time honored tradition. Being an incel is just another reddit fad taken too far.
>how does it feel that your own father wishes you dead?
I don't care. I didn't ask to be born in the first place.

Attached: Thérapie.png (600x600, 342K)

faggot originally kys

>I don't care. I didn't ask to be born in the first place.

great, put an end to it right now pussy attentionwhore massive cringy fag

Attached: 014_ziEMnvD.png (400x400, 186K)

all the tranny spam needs to be completely removed or forced into one general thread. the shit has gone on for far too long and i dont know why nothing is being done about this.

MAKE Jow Forums GREAT AGAIN

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

Attached: 1536827991525.gif (332x332, 269K)

kys and post video , that would raise the bar.

shut up tranny go get a botched surgery

no normies

thred/fgjhkgj

i won't , on the other hand op is the one asking us for ideas so either listen to ideas or ask for nothing you cheap shemale.

listen retard first of all you admitted that you are a tranny, faggot, secondly i am not a filthy degenerate tranwreck like yourself thirdly kys yourself faggot

Ban anyone under 25
Forced user
Ban anime haters
Rangeban trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=J4YxbRYxMd4