/r9gay/ - #767

Lonely wage slave edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1558585890289.jpg (800x800, 48K)

Fuck off this board, fucking faggots.

1st for fucking gay and shit and fuck my life im so lonely please somebody love me

>tfw no meow

What's your dream job anons?

Attached: 3f9cd307-8200-4b6f-b2ff-17ebd1fa435a.jpg (1280x1707, 455K)

Meow is a fat uggo tranny and everyone hates meow nyobody wants to be fwends

ah, so this is what they call "bliss"

None, obviously.

maybe a psychiatric nurse if i could get my life and mind better, i've always wanted to be a nurse in general but going through this really dark episode of mental problems i feel would really give me a way to actually empathize with patients and give them the care they deserve. most psych nurses i've met have been dismissive, can't-be-bothered types, or just wanna get you in the system and out of their hands as soon as possible. i'd like to be someone that i would want to see if my life felt like it was shattering and wanted nothing more than someone to see someone actively reaching out to them to help.
i don't know maybe some fag shit like

meow is dead, forget about him

Can I get a bf if I wear these shoes?

Attached: salomon-wings-flyte-2-goretex.jpg (999x636, 116K)

wait, aren't those the ones with the fake laces? that's gay, user.

Volcanologist.

I've often fantasised about working in a sweet secluded cabin monitoring gas vents and land deformation.

>tfw no bf to live in a cabin with and die in a pyroclastic flow together

Attached: david a johnston.jpg (1024x685, 156K)

Repent and accept the lord frens, your lives that you live for only yourselves will never be fufill, give yourself a higher cause, give yourself over to the ultimate partner, become the bride of Christ!

Attached: 61584008_10101954612428040_8412415725276233728_n.jpg (610x320, 36K)

Rip meow.

hello /r9gay/ r8 my civ 5 infographic about tradition and liberty

Attached: civ tradition vs liberty.png (1030x490, 62K)

Yes those with the easy slide down lace securer things, theyre very quick to secure and they hold on very well

Science fiction author or therapist

I feel like every time I'm going wide I'm still grabbing the first value point in tradition. Liberty is hard to justify, since I rarely get my second and third cities out all that fast. The free worker doesn't feel like much of an incentive either.

Hey!
Assman!

Attached: 1560271483001m.jpg (1024x683, 59K)

Will someone please rewatch Seinfeld with me?

Attached: 1560134116529.jpg (200x166, 12K)

I don't think it's super funny but it's nostalgic, reminds me of watching with family on weekends :D

Attached: 1559565159739.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Does the seinfeld theme song play in anyone else's head whenever anyone mentions seinfeld? I feel like maybe I shouldn't be saying this openly because it's an easy button to push but I can't be the only one

No but now it is damn it, now I really do want to watch seinfeld

Attached: 1558118821441.jpg (500x628, 85K)

It's not avatarfagging if I just like the memes abd character right? I'm not george I'm user the user

Attached: 1558029042576.png (250x250, 118K)

hell yeah, I had them at one point. used to joke around with my friends that I'm such a sperg that I can't even tie real shoelaces.
they're still gay as hell.

Slip ons are the cutest shoes on guys for some reason. Why is this user, why does a particular fashion item used to cover a part of your body add to your overall attractiveness? Is this a form of objectification, dressing up other people like dolls to be more appealing for sex. Isn't this a bit abusive and unethical, to pressure others into conforming to a specific style of dress in order for them to be submissive in the end. It almost sickens me, spending what little money us peasants have on things that don't matter much past thier primary function. Life is nothing but self flagellation in hopes of appeasing an overall group of people in order to feel socially accepted. I hate being alive.

>Life is nothing but self flagellation in hopes of appeasing an overall group of people in order to feel socially accepted
And the funny thing is that if everyone is doing this simultaneously it kind of renders the whole point of it meaningless
Like wat get out

There would be no civilization without this.

I also like Kramer, shame the actor didn't move on after the incident lol
I can go but I just like exploring these ideas, it's bordering sjw territory though so I should stick to liking medoicre 90s comedies about nothing

Attached: 1552910224108.jpg (894x894, 293K)

not only is it avatarfagging but it's also normalfag at this point. what is it with the weird glamorization of average shows from the 70s to the 90s, most of this shit is older than you significantly

I know I was born a few years before it ended. It's a sort of time capsule to the recent past, I find history to be fascinating but art history is by far my favorite subject. Seinfeld was a well recieved but terrible comedy show that aired until y2k. Does knowing the process and method of a piece of art's creation make you appreciate it more, even if it is bad?

you say that as if it was a bad thing

Attached: 1486719749293.jpg (682x542, 50K)

Feel free to strip naked and walk alone into the woods to start over.

Type faster please

>art history is by far my favorite subject.
it was a sitcom
>Does knowing the process and method of a piece of art's creation make you appreciate it more, even if it is bad?
i would appreciate it if it was actually something significant, again it was a sitcom. did it have it's influence in pop culture in terms of it inspiring shows like it to be created in the future? absolutely, no denying that. i'm sure it was something innovative for it's time but people that pretend as if no other television shows can hold a candle to it is honestly just irritating to see

ist been a shitty day for me

Well I think I didn't explain my piont of view and I apologise, I don't think it's without equal nor do I think it was anything more. It's mostly what leads up to something like this happening at all that interests me and the ripples it can cause. I guess I just wanted you to consider that rather than taking the show itself as the vehicle of discussion. It's literally about nothing, and it was bad. Also, being a cheaply made television show doesn't make it any less art than a painting or a sculpture just because it takes a nontraditional form.

Seinfeld did have a "point", though. Most of the conflicts in the main characters' lives were caused by nitpicking over mostly inconsequential things and sacrificing entire relationships and opportunities as a result of it, like kind of missing out on the big picture because of small details. In the show it's funny because you can go "yeah haha I totally also hate it when people walk around with tic tacs in their pockets and you can hear them jingling, how relateable", but it's actually tragic how their lives were completely run by these small neuroses that sabotaged them again and again. And then you realize that there actually are some people irl who are like this and it becomes more sad.

It's got like layers and shit man seinfeld is 2deep.

>Thread created two hours ago
>40 posts
Haven't been here in a while, did this place die thanks to that tripfaggotry? I wanted to talk about my pink tie and socks.

This man gets it, bravo you beautiful bastard :,)

>brother comes to visit
>too scared to say hi

> Also, being a cheaply made television show doesn't make it any less art than a painting or a sculpture just because it takes a nontraditional form.
right, to you. that's the whole thing about art, it's subjective which is what i was trying to imply most people don't acknowledge. they'll state things as objective truths
>It's got like layers and shit man seinfeld is 2deep.
you could say this about any show though, anyone can deeply analyze and come up with ideas about the deeper meaning of character interactions but honestly unless the creator stepped forth and said yes this was my vision from the start, it's just speculative. even if it was what he wanted the message to be, how many people actually got that during its original broadcast and not just hehe comedy show good
/cocklust/ and tripfagging made the thread take a bit of an activity hit but it's not that bad, wait a few hours it'll start getting chatty. one of the tripfags was presumably banned last night so we're already improving

Yeah that's true. I don't think in seinfeld's case that it was designed to convey a message but it does accidentally. It can still have value even if it wasn't meant to.

I give up. I don't know if it's my autism or the medium I chose but I can't express my ideas clearly enough and it's frustrating me to no end. Goodbye.

i don't see why you're frustrated, i basically said you were right in the end. you like the show, it's your opinion that it's good and you're not saying it's superior for just existing. what's not to get there?

start attaching pictures to your posts cuz I'm too lazy to read them otherwise

Attached: 1551813628930.png (491x494, 188K)

henlo r9gay i am finally early for once

Attached: 1560219359988.png (376x367, 57K)

>start attaching pictures to your posts cuz I'm too lazy to read them otherwise
make me nigger

ok here is a picture post

Attached: 1559226330386.jpg (632x479, 37K)

avatarfagging is peak fagmode though

Attached: 1539634838450.jpg (239x239, 18K)

if you want to get permabanned then sure

avatarfagging means you're using the same character as different reactions not just attaching a picture to your post, on top of tripfagging that just seems like a lot. meow already got beaned though, the trip doesn't save you from it

Attached: 18853855.jpg (564x564, 34K)

i haven't been on in a while but im happy the boyposting is still active

Attached: 16839046.jpg (604x461, 50K)

did meow even avatarfag? i think he got banned because he kept getting reported and jannies got mad at him

>tfw no one special to hug like this

pretty sure he was using the same set of images pretty frequently, they were getting deleted before yesterday all his posts on the thread were deleted. we'll never really know unless he manages to come back but i doubt he didn't kill himself after not having the thread to talk in

Coffee boys, where you at?

Attached: 1552588075221.png (819x1200, 1.21M)

aw yeah lets get fucked up tonight

Attached: giphy (4).gif (576x432, 1.9M)

he wasnt the best person around here but wishing him death is normalfag tier, he didnt do anything bad unless youre too dumb to filter him

Boyposting will never die, I won't allow it.
Also me on the right of your pic

Attached: 1550425732540.jpg (600x673, 128K)

I feel like 90% of us are on the right
Who is going to be on the left? We'll have to establish rotations

i wasn't wishing him death though, it's literally just being realistic that the person who gave us the play by play of him trying to die by dehydrating himself wouldn't have some sort of mental break being denied entry into the place where he said he was the most robot of us all

Good man. Cheers.

Attached: 1353468144157.jpg (389x484, 97K)

If he's that desperate he can just clear his cookies and reset his IP

had a couple cups earlier, mainly for the taste because my tolerance is fuckhuge, then threw a caffeine pill and ephedrine on it for the wired feeling.
i usually drink my joe with powdered creamer and some of those blue colored sweetener packets

yeah, thats true. my brains kinda hazy right now so i kinda forgot what avatarfagging meant. but yeah, i agree people who use the same character are pretty stupid, as well as unoriginal.

Attached: 1560201146150.jpg (1050x1050, 111K)

another tripfag with a hazy brain, what a surprise

even if you didnt, many people did which will always remind me that this place is full of dumb normalfags
i hope he actually comes back because he was one of the nicer posters in here, doesnt mean much when everyone else is meh but still

it's brain fog from all the hrt i've been taking dude

Attached: 1560203266139.png (444x555, 217K)

Another tripfag tranny with retard brain, I'm not even going to bother with this one. Instant filtering, I don't care how much they bait I refuse to feed into Meow 2

what's the implication there

>is full of dumb normalfags
i don't see how a tripfag is less of a normalfag than someone who just says "kys" to him. also not very nice, actively shat on people whenever given the chance to.
oh shit i forgot you existed too, yeah it looks like all tripfags have some sort of brain damage. meow was low functioning autism, you're an addict, and the other one is a tranny with a deteriorating brain. what does moth and the cig user have?

Ok good i want them to be a gey dogwhistle so i can get bf

i didnt talk with meow many times but he was always nice to me, lots of people bullied him so is it bad that he was rude towards them? i dont know him well enough to judge him but he seemed nice enough

im sorry, im just lonely and i like posting on here
my brain isn't detioriating, technically i just woke up so thats probably why im so retarded rn

Attached: 6125730810001.jpg (365x356, 30K)

>lots of people bullied him so is it bad that he was rude towards them?
he was pretty hypocritical about nearly everything he spoke about or any opinions he had, anytime someone questioned it nicely or not he'd lash out pretty badly. at least by his standards. he wasn't innocent at all, i don't know why you're defending him so badly either it's not like he was largely liked by anyone here, there's a small handful of people that liked his company either because they'd rather laugh at him than with him, or because they actually liked the interactions he had for whatever reason. either way he's gone and i don't know why you're fighting for a figuratively dead man
>im sorry, im just lonely and i like posting on here
i'm about to filter you too just like the other user but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that if you want people to actually like you or otherwise find you enjoyable to be around, take the trip off. it's completely unnecessary and all you'll get is people actively hating you for it. you can still be here as long as you're not making everything about you, that's the point of a general we're not a personality cult that revolves around you.

where is my bf to muss up my freshly washed and silky hair

>that's the point of a general we're not a personality cult that revolves around you.
The fact that this even needs to be said in the thread is pretty sad, but like you said the solution to just filter him is right there

Attached: 1523857145.jpg (670x360, 31K)

silky hair won't make up for a shitty personality

do i really have to take the trip off? i only added it because i had a bunch of people pretending to be me and posting really gross shit and i didnt want to be associaated with that, i just want to be friends with you guys. i dont want to be the center of attention

Attached: dasdasddsadasdsad_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale_tta_1.png (576x870, 316K)

>i dont want to be the center of attention by literally posting anime girls in the gay thread and having a name that sets me even further apart and makes me stand out more in a thread full of Anonymous users
fuck off.

im more asking than fighting for him, curiosity
are you sure that hes dead? did he tell you about it or do you just assume that
also i dont like when people band and hate someone unless he really was a bad person but as i have said it didnt really seem like its the case here

Well there goes another trip in the filter! Rumor has it that if you filter all of them you get a coupon for a free bf next time you post here

Attached: 79.jpg (564x310, 24K)

But user, I've been filtering every non-user I see any my coupon hasn't arrived.

Attached: 1527225374212.png (595x842, 381K)

But the plot twist is that the free bf is one of the tripfags you've filtered
Watch out for those monkey paws

nobody knows you retard
lose the trip or fuck off

>if you filter all of them you get a coupon for a free bf next time you post here
it'd be too risky not to do it....

Attached: 15428955331.jpg (564x564, 59K)

the angrier you guys get the more i want to tripfag

Attached: 1559362691241.jpg (960x935, 64K)

it sure as hell doesnt hurt my chances

Yeah this is why anti-trips should practice what they preach and actually ignore the fact that someone is tripfagging and treat them like anyone else

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

if people treated me like a normal fucking person we wouldn't have this problem. i tripfag so i dont get doxxed or slandered, it's a valid reason and you shouldn't just throw me in the same boat as all the other retards for it. if people stopped making retarded generalisations we wouldn;'t have this problem.

>tranny
>normal

>he thinks he is some kind of personality
okay time to start filtering these shits for the first time after a decade of Jow Forums
except Meow though, he is alright

>tfw no cozy place and bf

Attached: 1542793571499.jpg (1920x1080, 1.5M)

why is meow ok but im not

>are you sure he's dead
it was an assumption from the start, anyone saying he's dead for sure is saying it in a figurative way, as in he was banned therefore he's dead to the thread. i don't know if he's still fucking around in real life though, but i wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. an user has him added on steam, he went offline for a day and a half and people were quick to show that.
>also i dont like when people band and hate someone unless he really was a bad person but as i have said it didnt really seem like its the case here
he was annoying and that was enough reason people people needed to hate him, he might not have been committing atrocities but you don't really need that much reason to dislike someone. it's not like he couldn't have avoided the insults and ""bullying"" either, if he took off the trip and stopped posting in the meow persona no one would really be the wiser. the only times he did anything remotely productive was play games with another user and talk about the games he liked. that's all i remember him doing, the rest was just meow this meow that.

you guys we're all the same
we're all lonely and we just want to be happy let's stop the hate and talk more about seinfeld and slip on shoes

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x255, 469K)

>we're all the same
This is a literal schizo tranny thinking he's so important that people are going to willingly pretend to be him. This bullshit hugbox shit is unironically more annoying than the tripfags. If we're all trying to reach the common goal why can't we have a common ground, having a tripfag inherently sets you apart from the rest. You're already distancing yourself from this ""community" by letting yourself be known and recognized and building up a reputation for yourself.

look let's just think about this logically

we're all boys, we all want boyfriends
this divide and conquer strategium being applied to keep us from kissing and hugging each other is so conspicuous you wouldn't even need a flashlight to see it in a pitch black room.
by sowing seeds of discord between trip and nontrip, we're moving ever further away from our thread's goal: complaining about no bf and fagposting about the minutia of our pathetic lives.
please, lads, turn away from the outside forces seen and unseen trying to break us apart.
in times such as these it would be so foolish to leave behind what for a lot of us has been the closest thing to smooching a dude on the lips we've ever had.

think about it rationally, is all i ask.