Can she just come back already?

Isn't she tired of the normie lifestyle yet?I thought you could never escape this place.How did she do it?

Attached: 1559671622176.jpg (1056x869, 257K)

is that Brookie Wookie? xd

her sister is so perfect

brooke is ugly

Post more pics of her if you want this thread to succeed, do it now

im gonna need to know who that is

Attached: nig13.jpg (184x184, 13K)

In the fleshie.
She just looks awkward.Wish we saw this side of her instead of the thotty one.
I'm at your service,user.Cute brookes or hot brookes?I could post maddies as well.

Attached: 1547371951845.jpg (1080x1920, 942K)

Why not both good sir, I trust your judgement

Do you mind talking about her while I post these pictures?It helps me deal with the pain.
>her sister is so perfect
Nah.

Attached: 1559970512933.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

>I thought you could never escape this place.How did she do it?
I doubt she actually has, probably just in a phase and browsing anonymously still. Escaping is really all in the mind when it comes down to it. She is one of the few girls that I have seen come here and after a few months I thought "oh yeah fuck, she actually does belong here". very rare.

brooke would look worse on that attire

>Brooke will never call me "Henty" as she squats over my face to let out a moist "BRAAAAAP"

>search for the words "anony" and "henty" in the r9k archives
>last result was a month ago
I'm afraid we really lost her this time user.Unless she goes through a lonely crisis again,it's over.
>She is one of the few girls that I have seen come here and after a few months I thought "oh yeah fuck, she actually does belong here". very rare.

What was it about her that made you think this?Genuinely curious,I never really analyzed her that well.

I don't know much about her, other than she was here at some point and is a 10. Think she'll ever return?

>how did a conventionally attractive female become a normie?

By existing.

Then why wasn't she one, before?I doubt that you just "become" one.If your brain is fucked,it is fucked.

>"Taste this one, Henty"
BRAAP BRAAP BRAAP

>What was it about her that made you think this?
Hard to explain, she has that robot vibe that I have only seen in rare and usually ugly cases with women. Probs similar vibe to the one that some of us put off that makes us pussy repellent.

>ywn suck a wet fart out of Brooke's biege bumhole

>Probs similar vibe to the one that some of us put off that makes us pussy repellent.
Too bad that it's a predator magnet in the case of girls.Hope she never loses that shyness though,it's part of her charm.

Attached: 74589497959.jpg (584x609, 30K)

>ywn be release from this life by being suffocated from Brooke's Grade AAA dump truck

>"stop posting my daughters you incels!"

Attached: 1542523928986.png (491x537, 407K)

Jesus,hope they'll age better than their momma.