Go to the movies

>go to the movies
>look for assigned seat
>see this
what do?

Attached: 421full-raffey-cassidy.jpg (421x618, 31K)

Sit in her lap

tear those shoes off and put her feet into my mouf

Sit down in my assigned seat and say nothing to her or hold any kind of eye contact.

your assigned seat is the one she's sit in... retard

>dropping popcorn all over before the movie even starts
What a fag.

How unlucky that she managed to pick the one seat in the theater that was mine. Well nothing for it I suppose, I will have to see the movie a different day.

>pay for a movie
>go away because his seat has been stolen
kek what a beta fag

>slap the whore and tell her what does she think I am? some two bit punk?!

Unleash an unholy BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

>>lift her up
>>sit down
>>drop her on my lap
>>enjoy movie with free popcorn

>movies
>assigned seat
Who does this?

Go and sit in the seat besides her and try to spark a conversation. She will get up and go to another seat after long and i can have my assigned seat. You guys do know how to use your autism to your advantage right?

Go infront of the screen
take shit and smear it on the wall
and walk away

It doesn't say that though, you fucking mong.

Movie theaters do it when they expect that demand has surpasses supply and they don't have enough seats.

it was implied, mongoloid
do you need instructions on how to use toilet paper?

Literally everyone in the civilized world? Unless the theater is empty and you picked less than optimal seats when you bought the tickets.

>Excuse me, but thats my assigned seat. Can you please move to the next seat?

How hard is it for you autist to tell someone to move?

No it wasn't. That is just your shitty interpretation.

I am OP, mongoloid

No. I am OP and I never implied shit. Fuck off.

In the US now it's a thing. Basically now that almost all movie tickets are bought online, there's no reason for the theatres not to do it. They didn't do it before because when all tickets were walk-up purchases, it would have been too cumbersome for each person in line to haggle over where they wanted to sit. Now the database supporting the ticket website gets to deal with it.

I have to say I really consider this a HUGE improvement. The theatre I go to now has assigned seating, with huge amounts of leg room, and a GIANT reclining seat with a huge swingout desktop for food. I like it quite a bit.

shut the fuck up, im OP
Who the fuck are you two mongoloids?

What a shitty existence you must life... I am so sorry user

Man, just picture sloooooooowly pushing those knees apart.

>What a shitty existence you must life
Well, at least I'm not an ESL-nigger.

user gets btfo and tries to make it look like he didn't

Attached: 1547389269062.gif (500x281, 855K)

>dark room filled with packed seats, loud noises and flashing lights from the screen
>small piece of paper with letters and numbers all over it
>Trying to see seat numbers and letters in the dark whilst under pressure from everyone you're walking past
There has to be a better system to this human filling cabinet.

This bitch thinks she's cute. I'd tell her to get out of my seat and throw my drink on her if she doesn't.

Attached: CE110A376667421DB7CB6E974D9DF7AB.png (262x192, 7K)

Pick her up from under the shoulders and move her to another seat

>when she playfully rests her feet on top of your lap and you have to fight your lizard brain not to grab them and start kissing them and worshiping them