I love going to the hairdresser

I love going to the hairdresser.
The girls there are nice to me and massage my scalp with fluffy towels.

Attached: 1484670535580.jpg (594x546, 108K)

i went to cut my hair yesterday, and there was a dude who literally kick boxed my head the entire time. At least i got a nice haircut

anime posting niggers are the dumbest cunts I swear

why are you on an anime website

it's not an anime website, back when I started browsing in 2007 it wasn't prevalent at all

you mean 2017 lol

>Jow Forums
>yotsuba as mascot
>was never anime
Unironically hang yourself

Attached: cunt.png (624x642, 378K)

lol
who the fuck is yotsuba, and why would I care

I've been debating cutting my own hair recently. $30 for some clippers that will last a couple years vs. $20 per haircut. I don't ask for anything complicated, need to ask my sister if she'll help though.

Attached: 1516837175726.jpg (638x544, 52K)

>newfag
Checks out. Fuck off and die you literal child.

>2007
>newfag

Ok my guy

I especially like it when the girl gets right behind me and their soft parts accidentally rub up on my back. Totally worth leaving the house for.

Attached: 1543419158813.png (704x720, 501K)

>2007
>still a newfag mindset
yikes

you haven't been here since 2007

I wouldn't be calling that dude a newfag while saying yikes, whether or not it's ironic, stop.

>back when I started browsing in 2007 it wasn't prevalent at all

Attached: Dsd89pxVsAEB458.jpg (640x628, 42K)

Best part is they cover you with that cloak too so you can fap without them even noticing.

18 out of the 72 boards are anime or Japan-related.
That's 25% of the website. On top of that, we have /toy/ which is filled to the brim with figurines, Jow Forums always has at least one /ak/ thread going, /ic/ and /i/ are full of people who draw anime, /v/ and /vg/ have a fair amount of anime-related games and lgbt is full of tranners who post anime girls. Pretty much all of the boards have at least one anime related thread at all times.

Complaining about anime-posting on Jow Forums is like going to a NAMBLA forum and wondering why there are so many molestation victims.

Keep in mind this was 2007 when there were fewer random board, by my count there were about 41 boards, non-secret.
12 were strictly about japanese things, not even including origami/papercraft. Many of the other boards were not really boards of subject, torrent/request had plenty of weeb things. There were boards about the site ie: discussion, questions. Then plenty of boards that was filled with weeb stuff but not necessarily for weeb stuff, namely flash and gif. Some of the more popular boards, like /b/ and /v/ were heavy in anime posting.

Unless this poster stuck to boards with a very specific topic in 2007, like say... /co/ which is just westaboos, /o/, Jow Forums, /ck/ or something like that, then there's no way. From my memories, even ck was had plenty of stuff about jap food, /mu/ had plenty of jap music.

I remember /o/ posts with anime girls on cars, Jow Forums posts with armed anime girls etc

The mascot is literally a fucking anime you retard.

Kill yourself.

I was more responding to him complaining about anime on a largely anime based website than what 2007 Jow Forums was like, I should've linked it to this post

comfy haircut thread ruined

For me? It's the doctors

Attached: GP-receptionist.jpg (709x473, 102K)

It's true either way, it was even more anime back then imo, but people posting on Jow Forums that hate anime right now are also straight up retarded

You leave the house? Holy fuck what a chad

>the post-ANONYMOUS IS LEGION, Oprah etc newfags were anime fans
Cope harder

Meant for origgedg