Bone chilling sentences thread

bone chilling sentences thread
>"stop trying to be funny"
>"stop trying to be cool"
>"nobody likes you, go away"

Attached: 1555269670725.jpg (750x538, 53K)

>''nobody asked you''
>''what do you want''

When you're talking and they don't even hear you

Or when you speak once and everyone just goes quiet and blanks out, and those cold stares from every direction
>shudders

Attached: 1557243037064.jpg (641x654, 140K)

>why do you even hang out with us, user?
That was the moment I just stopped trying back in highschool.

Attached: 1516862181422.jpg (400x266, 27K)

>"don't fail us again"

Attached: 1559057900893.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>I know you tried on my clothes.

Attached: 1364109589812.gif (450x402, 839K)

>"Stephen? Get the fuck out"

Attached: 1558727044265.png (476x521, 298K)

At least they were trying to help you out. Mine wanted me to always come hang out with them even if I didn't feel like it.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (468x312, 1.34M)

When you start talking and just keep getting interrupted or talked over so you just give up. It happens to me all the time and i hate it.

Honestly this is probably how most people develop stuttering. Especially if its your parents

>At least they were trying to help you out
Not really, that guy just didn't like me and didn't want me to hang out with his buddies anymore. He wasn't even my friend, this guy used to bully me but I didn't have any other options. That phrase was in response to me not wanting to prank someone.

It honestly didn't even hurt me or anything, because I knew he was right. I clearly didn't fit in and it was pathetic to keep trying. I just said "ok, then", turned around and left.

>"nobody knows what you're talking about, user."
>"can you just stop being so negative?"
>"i'm trying to be your friend and you're making it hard."
>"i never felt anything towards you, user."
>"every time i feel like i helped you you prove me wrong"
>"what if you're never enough for her, user?"
i can go on.

Attached: 1558406262270.jpg (720x778, 161K)

"we're having girl talk. go away"

I had toxic friends for far too long. And the thing was, they Always wanted to hang out and pestered me, even though it was clearly an invasion of personal space as I was very introverted and on top of that depressed as fuk inside. I don't even know what they saw in me as to why they wanted me to hang out so bad, they didn't bully me or anything we just didn't vibe and it was always fun for them and never for me. Years of psychological and emotional damage and I dont even think I can emotionally connect to anyone anymore.

Attached: 1560206821595.gif (500x375, 997K)

Is it just me or do these sentences hurt a lot more when they come from a female?

Attached: gyro-hxh.png (1360x761, 1.72M)

>Socializing normally
>"What's wrong, you seem nervous."

>"there he is, that's the man who shat on my yard!"

Attached: decayjak.png (840x854, 412K)

"You look like a serial killer" frckl

Attached: 1559377664925.png (435x318, 103K)

>why have you been wearing those same clothes for so long
>are you poor?

Attached: 1463178812067.jpg (492x449, 48K)

"you've everything you need, why can't you do things right?"

stop putting them on a pedestal you nigger

how do I do that? It's biologically ingrained in me, and it's called the Women are wonderful effect

>I wanted the ocean but you're just the salt

Ome day you'll learn women aren't all that wonderful once you realize you have to deal with one every single day. Even though they can be beautiful, loving, vibrant creatures sometimes

Constantly remind yourself that females are strangers/friends just like any male. their words hold the same value and that value is determined by you. you can simply not care about what they say if they don't affect you in anyway.

Whenever a female says anything bad or negative towards you, think that she is just another stranger that can't alter your life, as such, her words are valueless.

I do this whenever i want to change my mentality towards something and it's effective because manually doing something for a long time enables the brain to do it without automatically, this works for any activity ever and it sure works for thinking.

>New guy comes to our school
>Huge autist but my group was mainly autist
>We saw very quickly he can be kind of a dick sometimes
>People in the group take notice but don't really pay much attention to him
>Try to tell him to cool his autism multiple times
>One time while taking with my bro he joins in uninvited
>Asks me why am I talking to his bros and that nobody likes me
>I black out and wake up a minute later seeing him holding a bloodied nose while one of my friends tells him to fuck off
Some fucking people I swear

>i bet you'll be the school shooter

I don't love you anymore user.
>fuck my ex

lmao, tard rage.

>user says something
>everyone in the group turns to the person the closest to user
>"WHAT did he say?"

Attached: 1495706071751.gif (400x204, 44K)

I was the alpha in a group of omegas user I needed to assert my dominance

It's only bonechilling if you don't know how to respond.

You didn't wear those exact same clothes, you own multiple of the same. That's what you could say as long as there isn't an obvious stain on them.

Perfect opportunity to make up some shit and start a conversation.

>"Hey wanna see this cool trick? I can make your bones cold with a snap of my fingers *snap*"

>"Yur hare wus thare, Stayvun"

>oh shit haha who invited this guy

Attached: 1477340466559.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

>people keep on pestering me to talk to them in a group
>finally join
>they all just shit on me
They didnt want my company, they just wanted a group punching bag and saw me as the best option

Attached: 0DEBFA94-5B92-47F2-B893-411343C664E7.png (25x25, 2K)

Nice job, we need more people like you

Attached: 72361F00-F812-4F9B-8C0D-A791082869E6.jpg (225x246, 13K)

Everybody here is a bitch. Go back to twitter/instagram

>"What were you talking to me?

Is one of your friends Darth Vader?

>"So are you going to prom user?"
>n-no
>"WHY NOT??"
>"So is there anyone at school you hang out with at all?'
>"Why don't you do anything? All you do is sit in that room"
>"What do you want to do with your life?"
>"user have you talked to (friend from like middle school I haven't talked to in years who has moved on and become a functioning human being) recently?"
What's the correct response to this even

Attached: mama_cry.jpg (1080x1440, 445K)

>"I think I fell in love with the wrong person"
Directed at me by a girl that had been crushing on me for a while and then finally saw my true powerlevel

>then finally saw my true powerlevel
What did you do?

Powerlevel is the gayest shit user, thats some nigga shit right there, just straight up trash

Do finger guns and wink. Only works if you're handsome tho

Knew a kid who shit in someones yard once. We were walking to my place to hang out, and he had to shit bad, so he grabbed the news paper from someones mail box, shit in their yard, and used their paper to wipe it. We were only around 3 houses from my street.

>user, show me your arms

Not shit but semi-related. This one time in middle school during recess this kid pissed on a tree in the middle of the wide open field of the school (where most people played/hung out during recess) because he brought up that he needed to pee and a few of my friends (and I think me) dared him. I mean it's not like he was some poor kid we pressured into it, he was pretty normie and was kind of cocky about it but then got embarrassed and started crying after

Attached: pee.png (319x316, 143K)

Kids use the bathroom in weird ass places.

Why is HE here? originolio

>I love you son but sometimes I wish you'd turned out different