Is this the greatest soft drink ever created?

Is this the greatest soft drink ever created?

Attached: 1E5B3B7C-9F09-4F74-9A2A-B080F19AAD9F.jpg (432x800, 221K)

If you don't chug this shit down everyday you're not living life to it's fullest

okay it may also cause brain damage, forgot the image desu

Attached: dr pepper.jpg (300x544, 108K)

Pepsi vanilla much better you are gay fuck you

Potentially. Unfortunately I live in the United Cuckdom where the kikes crusade against soft drinks and where it's nearly impossible to get non sugar-free soda anymore, especially the lesser known brands or the flavour variants like Coke Cherry/Vanilla.
I despise sugar-free shit with a passion. Tasteless fucking carbonated water designed solely to pander to fat roasties while at the same time taking the good shit off the shelves, yet another example of landwhales and their obsession with "sugar-free" alternatives to every conceivable kind of junk food fucking me over due to their lack of agency and self control.

I prefer coca-cola to pepsi, but I do prefer vanilla pepsi cola to vanilla coca-cola. That said, they're both great drinks. If you want more vanilla sweetness, I'd say go for a coke, but pepsico does a much finer job at balancing the flavor.

Based and DrP pilled

Both of these are disgusting. Give me a normal coke any day. Actually don't, I'm cutting back. Soda is poison desu.

Vanilla Coke makes the best Rum and Cokes.

Still not as good as rum and Sprite.

Stop drinking soda anons, it's not healthy for you and it gives you cavities and stains your teeth

Man, anyone else here hate ice in sodas. It waters it down instantly.

Attached: 1531348150049.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>Thread full of sweaty fat fucks.
That is all I read OP.

I don't really drink soda. What are the good ones to try?

Just because you like soda doesn't make you fat user. It's like saying someone who likes tea is retarded.

(Alcoholic) Ginger beer.

A find assessment. I find coke too harsh when compared to pepsi, and as for flavors they are much closer. However the flavor balance of Pepsi is perfect in my opinion

Ever heard of actually drinking your soda?

No. Dr. Pepper is the best. It's got spice. It's got excitement!

If a soda is hot enough to need ice, the ice starts melting immediately and makes it disgusting. Also, if I'm at a restaurant I'm not gonna chug down a giant glass of soda and need refills every five minutes.

>oi ya got a loicense for that soda

A&W Root Beer, this is the hill I will die on.