What is happening in Sudan? I dont know why but no media outlet wants report whats happening...

What is happening in Sudan? I dont know why but no media outlet wants report whats happening? Sounds like some sort of conspiracy. Also when I search it up my internet seems to go slower than usual? Something very strange is going on.

Attached: sudan.jpg (1100x619, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQV_DKQkT8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like a feminist uprising. go women go!

Just a revolution, nothing to see, please move along.

The fuck is happening
Oh god no I hope they will get beaten to death

Thays because the news is propaganda and wont take a stance on something until the government does too.

they getting killed for protesting their dictator

Attached: sudan.png (423x567, 187K)

>"What do we want?"
>"Freedom!"
>"Who do we want?"
>"Chad!"

females are cancer i hope they get beaten, didn't they learn from the US to what female empowerment leads to? fucking cancer

This. Also it's Africa and the mainstream press doesn't really give a shit about anything that happens over there.

This. The western world is just dogshit. Real rich niggas live in china

:O 6 men raped

Sudan does border Chad so...

Considering france has its tentacles trough half of africa and keeps them in extreme poverty and with puppet leaders, i guess it's a case with people revolting against a puppet leader put in place by the french financial elite with the government as accomplice

Attached: w460.jpg (460x315, 24K)

Who cares about niggers? And especially nigger women.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.30_[2019.06.09_19.12.24].png (246x478, 184K)

found the sandnigger

original

>sandnigger
I'm just informed and European, you baguette eating pseudo jew, it's your fault niggers are invading.

That holds for Algeria and the nations bordering it. (/t: Algerian)
Sudan, though, is best reached from Egypt. I don't think the Frogs have much sway there.

This. Literally who cares about some stupid niggers? Let them do what niggers do best: kill each other and act retarded.

Attached: 9571934.jpg.png (800x302, 446K)

>emojis
>trying to be serious
why
fucking norman roasties
Next thing is Sudan massacres memes with Twitty or Minions.

Why WOULD anyone care about Africa? It is a shithole. In most cases, a literal one.

Attached: Bait.png (654x801, 215K)

>that guy who cries about emojis
Heh

All the ex colonies have to use the CFA as money, france basically imposes this currency on african countries that were its colonies, they can't trade without France permission, they have to accept any deal france asks from them, and this currency gives france a huge cut on any transaction.

Colonization never ended, it simply became financial.

But...who cares? Africans are not even people. They never advanced passed the ape stage and are thus just used for labor. Who cares if they are exploited?

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

does that mean that countries that don't have that currency are the only ones truly free from france?

I care, since this exploitation has only done bad to also my country, not only because niggers are invading it, but also because my country had good relations with sandniggers countries that are now in ruin and destabilized, since africa is destabilized as a whole due to its massive poverty.
Having a strong partner and a stable continent is africa means more civilization and ease in exploitation of its resources, niggers instead of shooting each other every two years, could be living in houses provided by whites and work as miners and farmers and trade their goods to our countries.

It's a win win.

I don't know about that, probably.
Remember Gheddafi? He wanted to unite africa under a single currency and get rid of the CFA, since it plagued literally half of the continent. Also France is mainly sustained over leeching half of africa, without these countries, it would literally fall into a deep crisis and poverty.

great writing skills there, can you link me to your book?

Forgot to add:
Do you know how Gheddafi died?
Mercenaries, being payed by the french government, and the same is happening now, the french are again paying mercenaries to remove the leaders they don't want, and this time my government had a word on it, but pussied out really fast.

Don't make fun of my english please, it's 3 AM and i'm not an english native.

I dont know what you mean, anons writing is very good

there is nothing really wron with what you wrote, it's just not compact.

i'm merely a sandnigger that is salty for wasting 3 years of his life learning english through internet "content"

Well i've wasted 10 on mine, so you can feel accomplished passing from moonrunes to greek runes

>What is happening in Sudan? I dont know why but no media outlet wants report whats happening?
I literally only know about what's happening in Sudan because of media outlets reporting on it

What he said was fine. Pretentious and stupid, but well said. What he did fuck up on though was as a country or in this case, entire continenent advances, its industry changes from production to manufacturing to service. This has literally been every country in the world. If they advance, they will not be cheap labor any more. That said, they are dumb niggers, so they will never advance.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=zQV_DKQkT8o

Literally only by China chinkifying them can they have a glimmer of society beyond the stone age.

This many posts and you never bothered to google Sudan's history. It was never French it was English you retard, and has nothing to do with European banks

To everyone else here, Sudan's president, who is thought to have personally ordered genocide and mass murder, was kicked out but he was replaced by military leaders very close to him. People were pissed off and did a sit in protest for democracy. Of course, military factions close to him decided to massacre these protestors

Oh well, doesn't change the facts i've stated previously anyways, it was just guesswork, hopefully that coin doesn't have the same mechanics as the CFA, because if it does, well, my statements are still relevant.

>no media outlets
>internet seems slower
Wut? What are you, a dumb chink or something? Seems fine and all the info is literally there on google of all places. The issue is not the news here. Plenty of news sources are covering it. It is probably your shithole government refusing to cover the nigger fight, OP.

Attached: Wut.png (1706x870, 581K)

a chimp out of tectonic proportions?
who gives a fuck

>Next thing is Sudan massacres memes with Twitty or Minions.
imagining a minions meme about a genocide is incredibly entertaining, thank you user.