Suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to death and suicide go here?

Suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to death and suicide go here?

Remember Shuaiby? It seems most have forgotten about him.

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (300x229, 10K)

I'm going to have top kill myself in the next three years but I don't want to. I want to die, but not suicide. I just want to have a heart attack or something.

Same bro
I know about a special kind of seed/fruit that ingested can give you a heart attack. Sadly, it's not avaliable in my country

I rolled the dice with venomous snakes, not no bitch snakes either like we have in america I'm talking cobras and adders
I was in the hospital for 2 days after I finally got bit by a west african bush viper and I left AMA because I was buying a cobra that weekend.
Suicidal or no?

Forgot to mention I lied to the hospital about the snake so theyd give me rattlesnake antivenom. Still not sure if it worked or not at most it was partially effective judging by my hospital records

get in the army and go get shot in some dump

This is actually a tranny thread. Real men dont have suicidal thoughts. Fag

actually shemale is the primal state of man

Shemales used to be crowned King Arthur back in the day. But only trannies think about suicide its the truth

why seppukku whe your body looks like this

Attached: 5c1d0c1bce9a5.jpg (290x400, 21K)

Her skin is so smooth and the feminine penis is in perfect condition bro

triple digits fuck a midget

i was just watching his livestream yesterday lol

Bumping because I havent seen a thread like this for a while.

Shuaiby was young. his problems would have passed

What is the easiest way to kill yourself, with the least amount of pain, with the least amount of potential downsides should you accidentally fail?

Asking for a friend in a videogame.

Train.

Just lay on the tracks with your neck on the rail. It has to be quick and you'll definitely be dead.

It's something you could probably practice until you're ready too.

that's not a bad idea, but I don't know if I'd be able to put the driver through that, it would probably give the poor guy ptsd. I wonder if the subway or trains are better for this. Either one sounds pretty terrible for everyone involved though.

Not just the driver, you're fucking up the evening commute back home for all the passengers too

Shotgun, 12 Gauge buckshot or slug to the head and you're toast.

>I'm not American!
Almost every country has a way to obtain firearms LEGALLY, no matter how restrictive, they typically allow shotguns too, so if you're willing to put up with some bullshit to get your license or at the very least get to a shooting range where you can do it anyway, it's guaranteed painless.

Other than that, I don't know just shoot up a shitload of heroin and you'll go out painlessly.

Attached: 1560355431863.jpg (640x480, 38K)

That's thoughtful of you but at the end of the day I needed help from them and I know it's not the kind of help most people understand, but it's help.

Sounds good if I could get one, but a lot of times you'll be restricted to pistols or nothing. That good ol' US of A though, I do want to work there soon. Then if I fail to make any friends yet again, I will have an exit plan.

I didn't even think of this but ODing on fentanyl seems to be the mood nowadays and you don't even need a lot just buy shady shit

Helium method, or shotgun

how do you get it? what are the risks if it goes wrong?

helium method details?

you buy a helium tank and a c-pap mask and breath in the helium until you die
your body can't tell the difference between oxygen and helium so you you basically just breath normally and then die because of no oxygen

It can be laced in anything coke, molly xans.. chances should be high if you become a regular user of the drugs. I'd fuckin OD the drugs themselves idc. it can't be that bad. What, can't breathe easy and pass out?

I thought sometimes people on submarines breath helium because reasons. How does helium kill you?

it replaces the oxygen in your body with helium, duh. it's similar to dying from carbon monoxide, the difference being that your body can't differentiate between oxygen and helium so your brain doesn't know that you're suffocating.

cause your body needs oxygen retard
how could you even ask something so stupid

if your lucky enough to have a gun go out with a bang and make an impact politically or something before killing yourself

Thanks for the answer. What happens when you start suffocating and how can you manage it? hopefully I wouldn't instinctively take the mask off, hmmm.

You don't suffocate. That's the entire point.

you dont suffocate your body can't tell the difference between helium and oxygen so it thinks your breathing fine and then you just pass out

Apparently you'll just get sleepy/dizzy, no suffocation sensation.
Can't condone suicide but if you go through with it make sure you get the pure stuff, helium tanks for balloons usually oxygen for this very reason (they make sure that it's still low enough to give you brain damage, more entertaining for them that way).
Pure nitrogen should work as well.

aaamazin'!

bonus:
BEYDUH

also:
I still have to watch oregairu s3 and play cyberpunk before then. I don't know why but this made me so happy knowing that I'll be able to leave if I'm still completely unlikable by then.

Shuaiby was a very handsome guy.

Attached: sdfsdfsd.jpg (646x1071, 110K)