Have you ever cuddled with someone? how does cuddling feel like?

have you ever cuddled with someone? how does cuddling feel like?

Attached: cuddling-in-bed.jpg (1000x667, 249K)

feels like you don't spend all day on Jow Forums during the summer

Attached: pepita instagram.png (399x760, 245K)

you get a high off it not even joking

i have never touched a girl but i often fantasize about getting to cuddle/hug a girl that i like and it feels extremely nice

that's cruel, user, i was already sad

I've heard it was better than sex. I think the reasoning behind it was because anyone could have sex with anyone, but when you cuddle, that's when you know you're truly wanted in that person's life.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

It really is the best thing in a relationship. My girlfriend dumped me a couple weeks back and the only reason I want her back is to cuddle. It's dumb, you really get used to it when you have it now my bed feels even more empty than before.

I'm too schizoid and detached from my direct experience to fully enjoy the experience. Then again it might be because of the odd situation in which I am able to do so.

idk user i am a 22 yo khv never touched a girl before

I unironically cuddle a teddy bear at night it's pretty nice desu. Maybe cuddling a girl would feel better though

After a bit it gets uncomfortable but pretty pleasant in the beginning

Does me as a toddler cuddling with my mom count?

i cuddle with my blanket...

Attached: ....png (900x1042, 90K)

no, closest was huddling with another dude in my platoon during a field exercise in 35F and pissing rain with a stupid ripped poncho as cover. it wasn't comfy at all, neither of us felt any warmer, and a bush was poking my ribs all night.

Depends on the girl largely, the 2 girls I ever cuddled with, one was a stick (asian girl) and so it got kinda uncomfy at parts when her bones would dig into me. The other girl, a bit thiccer but by no means a fatty, she had actual meat on her bones and a nice plump ass, felt bretty good. Kinda miss it, but I am generally a solitary person who enjoys free space so intimacy can kinda get in the way of it. When I was in the mood though, 10/10.

I made a thread about this a little while ago.
Way back in highschool I cuddled this girl who got to break up with her abusive bf.
It felt good in a way to hold her close as she was crying.
And no she was not very attractive. But, her personality was great.
Very nice experience too.

my last two girlfriends but i only never got so much as a hug or kiss from my true love. never felt like i ever truly enjoyed it because i liked them, rather just transferred emotions from the one that got away.

ITT: overrating cuddles due to nostalgia and delusion

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Does cuddling my waifu count?

Attached: IMG_20190612_195458.jpg (2592x4608, 1.67M)

i have never cuddled a gorl, no.

It feels amazing but can get old after awhile with the same person. New grill wants to drink saki, eat noodle, cuddle, and fuck but here I am.

Attached: 1545294653709.gif (931x682, 426K)

Cuddling is great honestly. Especially if you love her. Either you lay back and she attaches to you lik your this great big bear and just makes you feel as if you're this great big figure to her. Or your spoon and you hold her and it's just this warm gushy, palpable feeling in your heart that makes you feel so comfy and perfect in that moment

Does it feel good? I genuinely love my waifu but I'm still on the fence about getting a daki.

Cuddling is really fucking beta. You have sorry faggots here who are just fine with cuddling and no sex. Its pathetic...

I would suggest getting therapy

Sounds like you're insecure man. It's great. I usually get horny and have sex or I'll have sex and cuddle after but it really is great all by itself. Girls love it. They love the feeling of protection

My waifu is my therapist, nigger.

That may have been a bit of visceral reaction, but nevertheless valid, point taken, user. Enjoy your daki.

Do dakis have built-in heaters?

There is not another feeling in the world that compares to cuddling the woman you love after a long day at work/class. It is truly sublime, like taking a bite of something delicious after not eating for a couple days, or that first sip of ice cold water after being outside in the sunshine all day. Jesus, I could wax poetic about it forever.

seconded

Yes, actually. And I have kissed a girl as well. But I didn't want to have sex with her. I was afraid that if I saw her body naked (she was fat) I would be repulsed and I didn't want to feel like a bad person

This. If any of you wanted to cuddle you would find other boys to do it with

>a bush
his?

Feels like home. I cuddle with my gf so much that I take it for granted. Then when she's abroad for longer than a week I lie alone in bed and realize how blessed I am.

This is it right here. It feels like pure comfort. It's home. I cuddle with my gf everyday and it's the most comfortable I ever feel everyday

I have, I have, I have, I have, I have, I have, I have, I have, I have, I have, I have, I have I HAVE I HAVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAA

Intoxicating.
It can be better than sex, at least more fulfilling.
I will literally fuck all night as long as I'm cuddling.
Your crotch is naturally squished up against a butt.... so naturally you get hard and just have to slide it in quickly. Spoonsex is desu the best one too because you can hold your partner and caress their hair/kiss their neck etc.

There's been times with my ex where we didn't leave bed for days. Seriously.

GOD is your therapist nigga

home hivemind

Better than sex honestly

i didn't even touch a girl let alone cuddled with one

get of r9k you fucking normalfags

I have a hugpillow with my furry husbando on it, I cuddle it all the time when I am in bed. It's nice and comfy.
That's all I will ever get close to cuddling