White people are Gods Chosen, evolution doesnt exist and more truth bombs

I'll just drop these truth bombs right here. Get it while its hot before the mods delete

>White People are Gods Chosen and used to rule all over the world
>Evolution does not fucking exist and is one of the many (((lies))) of our (((history)))
>Most monuments with the exception of those in Asia were built by Whites
>Whites are a people of the SUN which is why we absorb sunlight the quickest
>(((They))) infiltrate our societies, destroy them, and force us out
>We are not a people of the cold! That is a lie. No one belongs in the cold.
>Whites were EXILED to Europe
>Humanity has been steadily devolving not evolving
>(((they))) stole our knowledge called the Occult and use that knowledge against us to control us and manipulate us
>Whites are like *White blood cells* and will defend this earth from evil forces, if the situation is right.
>(((they))) are afraid that Whites will stand up to their worldwide hegemony

That is all.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x188, 196K)

>hes defending the gay tranny race

Shut it down goy shut it down

I am going to chop up your shitskin family

Where's your evidence OP

like you chopped up your pee pee

based

orginali

You forgot the part where subhumans are biological weapons put here to destroy us and dilute the divine bloodline

The Babylonians created civilization, written language, organized religion, agriculture, advanced mathematics, established laws, the wheel lol, advanced medicines, sciences, mysticism, astrology, astronomy, harnessing electricity and a slew of other things that we rely on til this day. All while the celts/whites of europe and whathaveyou were eating children in their caves. No, the Babylonians weren't sand niggers. They weren't and aren't related to Arabs. In fact they had light skin, much lighter than all their neighbors.I understand where you're coming from, I get your frustrations and I agree with you to some extent, but if there ever was a "gods chosen people" it was the curators of mankind, the Babylonians. And as gods themselves they were betrayed by their creation.

And to you JIDF readers. Get fucked.

>The Babylonians created civilization.
Bro, its another lie. Not true at all. There is alot of hidden history that few, if any, know about. OP speaks truth though. Whites are Gods Chosen and have ruled in peace for a long time until the (((menace))).

This (((menace))) created a blood pact with malicious entities which is how they operate. Its spoken about in the Bible. The Demiurge. These entities farm humanity.

Nearly all monuments you see built on the earth were built by Whites with the exception of Asia.

When you devolve on this planet you devolve into browner skinned races which is why White skin is so coveted and why racemixing is bad. Skin color is essentially a marker for Chakra development.

OP is based af

>whites
>be fat
>all sit around sipping coffe in an office
>just kill all fun
>sit around getting fat
>go bald
>highest rates of trannies
>just sit inside all day and mentally ill

its blacks.

It's literally not a lie though. And the Babylonians weren't shitskins. But yeah racemixing is bad and each country should only contain one race or else you're shooting yourself in the foot.. As can be seen by all the lost wars since being black became okay in america.

redpilled post. whites are boring and on their way out.

>And the Babylonians weren't shitskins
Yes, they were. Assyrians are the closest to them, and they are monkey-men.

I don't know how you can deny this when we have linguistic and genetic continuity from Babylonians to modern day populations.

Whites were located all over the world at one point, its all lies bud. The history books are dead wrong. Its all fucking bullshit propaganda.

>nigger aatroturfing

God views black as evil subhumans that should get genocided. Its a sin to keep black people alive

>nigger saying redpilled

Its good to know you subhumans lack self awareness

*farts*
take your self awareness back to the gay clubs

Fucking based and fucking redpilled. Let's go.

Assyrians are as close to Babylonians in terms of race/dna as vietnamese are to the welsh. Assyrians are SANDNIGGERS. The continuity as you call it, the few remaining refugees are mostly extremely lightly skinned. Have a look for yourself.

I don't doubt that. A caucasian male skeleton was found in ancient china. With textiles and whatnot not native to the area. The whole concept of people being stuck to one area is retarded. There is Babylonian writing on a stone plate in south america.

So then why did God create black people in the first place? He's a pretty shitty God creating a universe full of things he hates.

This literally sounds like a Nation of Islam "white people were created by Megamind" myth. You sound retarded.

>God
>truth bombs
Dismissed for having too many excess chromosomes.

>A caucasian male skeleton was found in ancient china.
Yes, he was a steppenigger. We know Aryan steppenigs reached western China and even the mainstream doesn't dispute this.

Modern day Xianjiang was settled by Tocharian people 4,000 years ago.

Yes, there was basically a mass White-flight to Europe.

I think you misunderstand what truth bombs are
...which makes me suspect you're a Trump fan.

(((they))) fucked your momz