I might have a chance with a cute girl for the first time ever bros

I might have a chance with a cute girl for the first time ever bros
>coming back from traffic court decide to stop at subway to console myself for the $275 I just had to pay to the state
>new girl behind counter, stare at her as she makes lady in front of me's sandwich
>she's about my height, white, and black haired. moderately cute in a geeky way like Digibro's girlfriend
>we're the only 2 in there and she starts making my sandwich
>hoping and praying she breaks the ice and she asks me how my day has been
>after a medium pause I tell her terrible well actually my whole life has been terrible and when she asked why I said I was born and the rest is history
>after another pause she asks me if I have a bucket list out of the blue
>I tell her smoke DMT
>her eyes widen and she asks me if I know where to get some
>I tell her I can make some and she takes down my number
she texted me what's up :) later and I responded when I saw it an hour and a half later and worried that I fucked it up, I have massive text anxiety and always think they hate me or think I'm weird and don't want to respond after every text

Attached: 1498170668466.png (604x613, 209K)

>to smoke dmt
kek. anyways you came off really open

she didn't respond to the two texts I sent her. maybe she didn't see them? now I am anxious my response was confusing

>I tell her smoke DMT
getting right down to business jesus christ i love you

Stop acting like a little bitch dude, no woman wants a man who needs constant reassurance. Youre gonna come off as clingy just relax and give her time to respond, and dont reply back too fast make yourself seem busy

I try to keep it cool and bitch out here but my mind is anxious as hell the weed prob doesn't help I'm text her right now HOLY FUCK SHE JUST RESPONDED AGAIN

Start posting screenshots so I can live this vicariously through you

she stopped responding. she must have went to sleep but the texts aren't exciting she told me where she roughly lived in reference to something I said about our location and I asked her if she attended the uni close by there and she said no she was just working to save to go to the community college and I asked her if she was fulltime and she hasn't responded

Try to not ask questions that can be answered with yes or no.

The dumb hoe wants free drugs and doesn't want to fuck a depressed loser like you. Next question?

I was going to start asking her about drugs after she responded if she didn't say anything else after that

maybe so but this is the only remotely positive thing that's happened to me in months

finally, a woman that knows her place. making sandwiches

If you wanna fuck her/date her dont just small talk her to death. Initiate light flirting and see how she responds. If positively throw in a babe or love or something in a non creepy way. Try to arrange a meetup asap. I hope she responds and you dont screw this up user

>In months ?
I'm pushing a decade where anything positive has happened to me. Though im the only one at fault for that.
If she doesn't text back just say fuck it and go on to the next. All women are the same for the most part.

no. no no no. I am NOT taking advice from some faggot user that's probably laughing his ass off behind his keyboard as he tries to steer me into a ditch. I am far too socially inexperienced or confident enough to do that, I would surely sperg out. She has to initiate it and if she likes me she will.

well yeah like I said to her my entire life. And hell no I have to try everything I barely ever see a fertile female anywhere near my grasp

is right, user. You have to push the envelope--sexual tension is just that. Tension. It's a build-up of emotion.

Not the guy you're replying to, but that's not how it works. You have to be decisive in this otherwise she'll be bored. I get r9k is a bad place to go, but as someone who has landed a few girls for a little bit of time, he's right that you have to escalate it if you want it.

>realizes he is out of his depth
I'll give her free dmt anyways. I'll give it to anyone who wants it (not over the internet though!)

Attached: download.jpg (279x181, 6K)

You're gonna fuck it up somehow. We all do.

Attached: 1464828675770.jpg (1014x764, 101K)

There is L I T E R A L L Y no reason why you couldn't stick your meat hatchet in that sweaty gash.

I know. I'm prepared for it.

Attached: mi25hwvmet011.jpg (1200x676, 94K)

She just wants to buy some DMT dude

I'll try to try, but I'm not going to irl copypastarino what some user told me to say when I'm completely clueless at flirting with girls.

Yeah, obviously you have to read her and work with your own chemistry, and boundaries you are comfortable with, but you should probably not let this slip through.