Why are so many women so very boring?

Why are so many women so very boring?

Attached: 1393799996242.jpg (674x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfVkzqk7-tc
youtu.be/jNo34_urnsk
youtu.be/wYfKbGu4kSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're the cool gender
there can only be One
cooli

>animeposter calling anyone boring
Jesus. Also most people are boring and don't have hobbies. Both genders. You're a stupid incel for not realising this, nigger.

>He thinks a hobbie is a substitute for a personality
How sad.

Attached: 1560282823060.jpg (273x184, 6K)

They arent all boring. I have met a few very interesting girls.

its not that they're boring its that they have vapid and shitty personalities

Women are awesome, I can't recall time spent with a women when I didn't have a great time.

its not that they're boring its that they have vapid and shitty personalities and they dont really understand anything because 9/10 women are feeble minded and think they can actually compete with men

Because only gay men understand comedy or style or good anime

This
I love talking to women but I'm an aspie tard who doesn't do it often and doesn't go out much. Most of those conversations took place with classmates :(

Attached: 1559847004600.jpg (874x1242, 217K)

>Why are women so very boring in the presence of a gloriously quiet, awkward, insecure twitching beta male loser like me?
It's a mystery

Attached: 1539228983006.png (416x500, 38K)

They're usually coddled and treated "like a princess" from a young age, so they become entitled and never form a real personality as a result. It also makes any little hardship, for example, being denied sex/companionship, gets blown out of proportion and there's a lot of yelling and screaming, the kind of shit that would have a man labeled an incel/misogynist/etc were he to do the equivalent.
In short, we live in a female-centric society that places women on a pedestal for existing. If anyone is placed on a pedestal and worshipped for no reason, they'd be a toxic and boring asshole too. It just so happens that women are those people.

pipe down reddit

thats because they are walking soulless holes
they will never understand the meaning all life they only thrive for one thing
cock

no i aint no bitch and no i aint no snitch im fucking on that bitch and then i make her strip im twerking on that bitch im workiin on that bitch

Unironic hot take, people who define themselves by their hobbies are trash.

They weren't evolutionarily selected for anything more than big hips and tiddies.

>so they become entitled and never form a real personality as a result
Women are generally extremely guarded. In life you should come to realize that everyone is this way.

youtu.be/nfVkzqk7-tc

Is it even possible to ever really get to know anyone? Even a best friend you've had for a lifetime, from infancy to death?

Human language is merely an approximant expression that only at best approximates true state. You can't possibly transfer your own internal state to another, otherwise you'd merely be two of the same person.

To transcribe the state or "thoughts" of one upon another requires this poor approximation that never actually makes contact and never could. Such a thing is impossible.

To realize this is to realize we are all truly forever alone, together, all alike in our uniqueness. So infinitesimally close yet so infinitely distant. We're all trapped here, alone, for this infinite stretch of time nothing more than an infinitesimal instant less than the blink of an eye.

Just try rember we're all in this together, fren.

Attached: vsign.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

>attracted to vagene
>thing attached to vagene is useless
Mysteries of life.

just find a tomboy, bro

Well clearly someone prefers men

Attached: _original_drawn_by_tsunako_ac924afb9c4bfae3ad69455e22261451.jpg (326x318, 29K)

You're not looking for the right woman
You gotta get yourself a self-repaired damaged goods
Fucking wild stuff
I met a girl on Tinder who couldn't talk because she had her vocal chords damaged during a thyroidectomy, she had type one diabetes and all her organs were fucked up
She got crazy into health and fitness after the thyroidectomy, she's got this weird sense of like colorblock fashion, and she's like a hot little tomboy
You have to find like, a girl who acts like a boy but isn't trans lmao
too bad since they're ascended from normal women, they're too smart to settle down with a robot

I don't know man but it pisses me off.
talking to a woman is like talking to a dumb guy. it's an absolute fucking chore to try and keep a conversation interesting with them. they look at you like a fucking dog just waiting for you to lead them.

it's because you're a literal retard that you enjoy it so much. you're on their level.

Just wanted to say I really liked your post and that it resonates with me, user.

Attached: 1555470735674.png (392x341, 170K)

It's because most women don't have interesting hobbies (or any at all? most just use Social Media) and they usually have interests totally different than yours, so it's hard to build up a meaningful conversation with them.

>op says most women tend to be more boring than men
>fucking retards think can they debunk it with anecdotal evidence

I found an interesting girl, was messaging her earlier and I missed an else if statement and she corrected me, shit like that hits my feels and turns me on like fuck.

It is a bit weird how most seem to be pretty generic and similar to each other. I think that the area some women are brought up in just cause them to fall into a sort of mold. It's pretty dissapointing when you talk to someone and they're basically the same as some other rando. The same go's for dudes but not quite to the same degree from my experience

Women in their interactions often act as a mirror to the energy of the person they're talking to.

QED You're a boring bitch. Learn to lead a woman.

Honestly I've found tomboy types to be much easier to have an actual personal connection with

dude that's what makes talking to them such a chore. in a conversation there's supposed to be give and take, not a just a mirror. they make it feel like you're giving a lecture

You're doing it wrong then. Leading is about giving them a little push or pull from time to time and otherwise letting them do most of the talking. Just fill their sails with interest and don't try to rush to any sort of conclusion. It's deceptively simple

>It's deceptively simple
youtu.be/jNo34_urnsk

Attached: izanab.png (968x1041, 499K)

youtu.be/wYfKbGu4kSk

Attached: Cloaca_lucy.jpg (443x410, 52K)

Same reason they dont find you interesting. Women usually like to talk amongst themselves unless you share the same interests.

Why are you such a worthless piece of shit you fucking human excrement? You've never heard anything of note with your miserable life. What's remotely interesting about you, dickhead? Nothing. Becuase you're a fuckup and a cunt.

>why are so many women so very boring?
>NOT ALL

Fucking brainlet

>t. faggot with no hobbies

Imagine thinkingy this babbling is deep

We really need to crack down on all these 13 year olds

whats an example of something you consider deep?

Same reason so many men are so very boring.

because the slut-shaming society converted itself to slut-praising.

This desu senpai. Chad here, women are awesome to hang around. They are affectionate, cool, and make you look 10x cooler in front of friends and family. And they'll let you do cool thing like play with their boobs, read them stories, and sometimes the women even cook delicious meals for you. Really I prefer hanging out with women over men.

Attached: 1560360918214.png (473x516, 95K)