Itt post your weirdest fantasy

itt post your weirdest fantasy
I want to bully a cute shy girl and kick her in the crotch while everyone watches but does nothing

Attached: re8378s998.png (1024x1096, 278K)

I am a prodigy at video production.
Unfortunately my family is poor as shit and I never had any software to make my videos, but if I did I fantasize that I would have been a 18 year old YouTube millionaire living alone.
When I go to school my cash gave me the confidence of a chad and I would be taking girls every month to my apartment, and having sex with them on demand.

Then I would attempt each time to introduce them to my diaper fetish and if they refuse, I simply spread a rumor about them, ruin their life, and try again with a different girl.

I fantasized this with my oneitis. We'd have a conversation like this:

>Hey user, I have something secret I wanna tell you
What is it
>mmmmm it's secret, you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?
k
>i... have a fetish
Hold on, don't tell me, let me guess what it is
Is it a foot fetish?
>ew, no
Is it you like being spanked?
>... I mean I do but that's not it
okay then I don't know
>I wanna wear diapers

Attached: 75CCC2A9-6422-4876-8681-83E7736E7868.png (960x960, 321K)

I fantasize about being raped by a woman. I know it's wrong, I know thta if it happened it would suck and be very bad. But I think about it a lot. I don't know why.
You people are crazy. I'm glad.

Having a submissive loving wife who s also into bdsm and pet play. Thats it. that my crazy fantasy.

I want to snag a cute girl of the street and either manually strangle her or hang her. it doesn't even need to be that, for some reason I just have intense female bloodlust fantasies. I have no idea why either, i'm fine with women they've never wronged me in any way, some are just so cute you wanna kill em y'know?

Attached: justacutie.png (813x1331, 441K)

I got 2

I want to fuck a f band geek (like pic related but with brases that are screwed on to tight so she has a lysp anx flater than a wash board) (me being chad)

Or fucking a big tit muscular amazonian esc woman from 9 to 6 in the morning, HARD

What makes you think our a prodigy?

NO I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (243x207, 6K)

I also want a girl, while sleeping in bed with me, to purposely piss herself while she's sleeping so that I'd spank her, but upon doing it she realizes she soiled the blankets and starts crying.
Her punishment on top of a spanking would be she now has to wear diapers whenever she's in my apartment.

Attached: F49BB143-11BB-4CAD-92CF-EC77DBBD33BF.jpg (1024x683, 172K)

When I put an extreme amount of effort into my videos people tell me they're good. And my school projects whenever I had to do a video were always incredible

For a girl just to love me and care for me for who I am, without having to put out a facade or anything. Just someone who loves me enough to see past everything that's wrong with me. That's my fantasy.

I want the boy licking my feet

My weirdest fantasy (based in reality) was actually given to me by my oneitis.
>be me, submissive to her
>she ties me up
>blindfolds me
>stuffs her dirty panties/socks in my mouth
>ties her dirty shirt around my nose
>puts noise cancelling headphones on me
>hits play
>its her voice, telling me what's about to happen based on certain variables like her mood and my obedience
>could be very good like a massage or a handjob or something
>could be very bad like cutting and beating me
>the whole time her sweet voice is telling me what's happening
>she gets off hearing the whimpers when she hasnt done anything yet
>she is controlling every single one of my senses and depriving me of anything but her

Everything except for the recording thing was her idea, her fantasy. It never happened though and likely I'll never experience it, certainly not with her. I miss her

Kidnap a family, the more kids the better, varying ages and genders, and make the parents watch the kids get raped. Make the parents fuck the kids also

>be me
>want to be cradled and loved like a baby boy
>finally get gf
>two years into relationship, summon up courage to tell her my fetish
>she lets me lie in her lap sucking on her tits while she touches me
>she moans for me to "be a good boy", "cum for mommy" and "fuck mommy harder"
>I bury my face in her nice-smelling softness and call her mommy
>She holds me tight and coaxes cum out of me
>all my dreams fulfilled

Being accepted can turn a life around

Dude.. I had the same fantasy except the roles reversed.

Attached: 1538021514_preview_1460132793190.jpg (240x240, 6K)

I wanna be eating takeetos watching sone gay ass tv show with gf. The tv show ends and sex happens, then cuddles. Then you can shoot me or whatever cuz ill die a happy man

i want to be a girl and marry my friends. i want their cocks in me and i want to always be with them

I would like to be a wallet to a manipulative sociopathic straight guy with really long narrow feet and long toes which he uses to milk my bank account

I want to lead a bunch of women on just to break them.
Or just casually waste their time.
Or just be like "ohh you thought I liked you?!?!?! haahahaha of course not that's ridicules I'd never date a fat bitch I have a bf anyways"
Side note I rejected a guy once and it did not feel good at all.

Attached: 1473100331562.jpg (499x486, 41K)

Daffy duck looking motherfucker

Also I remember you hmu if you somehow aquire taste

What tastes might that be?

I want pic related to break my nosez my ribcage and dislocate my shoulder and leave me there on the ground to die with a punctured lung.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609_Watch_Fifa_Womens_World_Cup_Brazil_v_Jamaica60.png (874x491, 868K)

I want to jerking off to guy while he sighs loudly

You want clown feet lmao nobody normal looking got those. Idk how many people hit you up but I was the only guy matching your description besides the weird ass feet lol

>people tell me i'm good
>i think my work is good
>I'M A FUCKING PRODIGY GUYS. A PRODIGY

wew

what the fuck dude, please go live in antarctica and never talk to another human again

>*maternal instincts activate*
hope you're okay with never using a toilet ever again

Attached: delete this.png (809x720, 49K)

I... understand this fetish.
I-I'm not a psychopath, am I?

Attached: Sweaty pepe.png (646x595, 280K)

I want a girlfriend who brushes my teeth for me!!!!!
I want her to pry my little mouth open and take control of it!!!!!!!
I want to rest my head into her palm and let her pinch my cheek!!!!!!!
I want to move my face and head in any way she tells me to so I can better accommodate her as she brushes!!!!!!!!!
I want her to praise me afterward for being such a good and patient boy throughout!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to do whatever I can to thank her for taking such great care of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: nqhs0rypha131.jpg (1024x1130, 734K)

kys normie

Not the poster

I want to become a passable tranny and fuck another trannys fat butt with my girthy cock in my tights that clench my ass

Attached: 0F399EB9-0A5B-4CCE-ABBC-8920DD72E88C.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

That's very original, I've never seen that fetish anywhere before

when I was a kid I had this one were succubus or siren looking girls would pull me under my bed and do secual things.

I want to nut on a traps face and fuck him.

Attached: 1551053456805.jpg (1944x2592, 370K)

Its not so much an arousal thing for me (bit of a GFD/mommy undertone but that's it), I just would love for a woman to do occasional special things to take care of me. Something about mouth cleaning makes me feel particularly vulnerable but trusting like I'm in good hands.

I want to have a big sister that takes care of my sexual urges whenever I want.

my fantasy is banging this woman as she reminds me of a junkie so much due to hearing her life story so much that i want to cum inside her pussy so many times and have as many of my mixed race bastard children then abandon her so she can have more children to lose custody with due to her drug addiction

Attached: 13934856_209993532736652_3950802260167420321_n.jpg (420x420, 26K)

kek'd
originaloae

All of my fantasies involve girls in my life who want nothing to do with me. I imagine it as an alternate reality where somehow we started having sex.

There's this one girl who dated my friend talked to me once, and that's it, but I fantasize about a world where she is my sex slave and we fuck in my room every evening, and occasionally she wears a band uniform while I spank her ass till it bleeds.

Or a world where these two girls who hate me somehow end up as my sex slaves in my secret photo studio, wearing diapers and sucking on pacifiers, hugging each other while I take pictures of them on a Polaroid camera, which would eventually get out.

Or a world where this girl who talked to me for clout for a few days calls me over to hold her during a thunderstorm and ends up sucking my cock, and her girlfriend walks in on it and I am exposed as a horrible person.

I think I imagine these worlds because my life is uneventful and nobody loves me and I want to hope that there's a version of me that doesn't have to live like this. I want to imagine a world where things turned out different, to maybe give me hope that things will be better if things go right. I know it doesn't work that way though.

Attached: C4EE7D45-0B06-407C-AC80-69A99B0AB65E.gif (484x364, 652K)

Why do you do this to me user reee

I have a friend whom I don't respect. He is the only person I can think of who is more of a loser than me. He is borderline retarded socially, has horrible proportions: big head, stumpy legs, narrow shoulders, hair all over.

He's blatantly creepy toward girls. He joined cheerleading and the girls complained that they could feel his erection pushing into their backs when he held their waists.

My fetish is imagining every girl I find irresistible bound and forced to take his shrivelled smelly cock in every hole.

You guys are tame as fuck, prepare your anus, TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING
I want to be swallowed whole by a giant mouth and end up in a dimension that's completely full of flesh. I would be endlessly moved along and sucked into various flesh holes, with lots of mouths and holes and tentacles everywhere licking and sucking on every inch of my body. There would be all kinds of others there too, in various states of being integrated into the flesh. Some with their arms and legs attached to walls, with only their torsos and heads exposed, others only their asses and genitals exposed to be toyed with or sucked on, some with their heads enveloped in a massive flesh sucker tentacle constantly struggling to pull themselves free. There would be no blood in the flesh dimension, only aphrodisiac saliva semen like goop and delicious juices that drove me and everyone else inside into a sex stupor, ingesting the juice would invigorate our sexual organs into constantly cumming or producing milk that we would happily gorge on for sustenance. Eventually even my mind would be integrated into the flesh and I would feel the pleasure of everything else and they would all feel my pleasure in one beautiful sex flesh hivemind.

Attached: 575858906484441088.png (112x112, 24K)

I want to fuck a woman with mystic healing powers. As I fuck her, her pussy magically heals my missing foreskin and frenulum, so that my cock is complete and back to its natural state. I start crying like a fag because of all the emotions, and she comforts me. Her spiritual essence flows around me, soothing my soul and healing my mind. I return to my perfect, natural, pure state of being, uncorrupted by disease, injury and mental anguish. I nut inside her before drifting off to sleep, completely content for the first time in my life.

Attached: dog10.webm (480x360, 954K)

>Make the parents watch the kids get raped also
oh

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 117K)

Doggy make me happy

Aww man, I want a blanket with ducks on it now

I want an attractive girlfriend who complements my personality well and is interested in making the world a better place and letting me help her do it. And I want her to look like Asuka or Holo.

Attached: 1443684539983.jpg (548x776, 147K)

Weirdest? I don't know, but most complicated I think I can get into
See I go to conventions a lot and I see a lot of traps as you would, and while I may have sexual attraction to that forbidden fruit, I know that there is no long-term possibilities between me and a trap
So my fantasy is of a woman who declines to wear makeup or whatever to make herself appear more masculine who wears trashy dumb cosplay stuff or even just regular clothes that clash and only traps wear so that I can be enticed by a trap who is actually a woman so we can have that naughty first contact but also live happily ever after
This girl tickled my pickle when everyone was claiming she was or wasn't a trap

Attached: 3A9492C68B4E46D181ED5CFE9E677BE7.png (649x775, 1.2M)

Sometimes I fantasize about a cuck household--there's the dominant black Master who is busy working; there's his two bitches, who fuck him whenever he wants and dress slutty and try to compete with one another for his attention and cock; and the bitches' former husbands, who are live-in sissy-maids in permanent chastity and wait on the Master and bitches hand and foot.

As for me: I'm the cuck family dog, constantly kept chained up naked on all fours. I'm not in chastity because there's no need since the Master broke my mind while we were cellmates in prison, and because sometimes the Master likes to watch me rape the sissies (sometimes out of boredom the bitches will stroke me to orgasm, which makes me cry because of how psychologically terrified I am of the Master's displeasure).

I am not allowed to eat anything that doesn't have the Master's cum on it, or without the Master's cum in my mouth. I have to beg to suck Master's cock so I can eat, and if he doesn't feel like having me suck his dick (or having one of the sissies do it and spit into my dog bowl), then I just go hungry. My mouth literally waters when I see his cock, and I am the best at sucking Master's cock in the house because for me it's a matter of survival. Even so, if the Master blows a load into my mouth and then tells me to swallow it I do, because all I can think about is earning dinner and pleasing Master.

The Master keeps me around to show the bitches and sissies that there is much, much farther to fall in their life as his playthings, and they shouldn't cross him.

i want to put an girl in a skintight latex condom and then watch her shit and piss all over herself

Attached: qiqi-Z031.jpg (500x714, 123K)

I want to become an immortal vampire and travel the world with my 600 years old master.

Attached: 1BB266ED-58EC-4505-834A-04CD048FF657.jpg (2480x3507, 1.69M)

tummy bf

I'm the reverse, I want a qt to slit my throat and paint the walls with my blood and fuck my twitching corpse.

i just want to hug my oneitis

I want a clingy gf who who stalks me and is completely obsessed with me. Her mental state would only be stable when she is with me. I guess I just want a yandere gf

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)