Tfw someone genuinely wants to be my friend and get to know me but instead I push them away because I dont want to...

>tfw someone genuinely wants to be my friend and get to know me but instead I push them away because I dont want to infect them with my toxic self destructive ways of thinking and perceiving the world
I just dont want to hurt people anymore and for that they hate me, but even then it doesnt hurt because they cant hate me more than I hate myself

Attached: AE8626C0-B8DE-4E6A-AB52-F9A8596BC9E4.png (1334x750, 658K)

ur not cool hope a mod deletes this thread

What I have a similar worldview yet want to befriend you and make your days better somehow?

I know that feel OP
makes it even worse whne you're an obnoxious cunt

Cool, I remember when I was 15 too.

>someone is nice to op
>he thinks they want to be friends and spend their life together
>doesnt realize nice cunts are nice to everyone equally
ur just affection deprived, get a dog or something smfh

Shut the fuck up, don't even try to find excuses to make urself feel better, u push them away because u are too scared of fucking up, so in ur opinion it's better to cut off while conversation is still going on well than when it's finished

Why can't you just hide your toxicity? I'm bitter and not entirely sane, but I can still put on a friendly, normal facade and avoid poisoning others.

Attached: 1341065633056.gif (207x360, 449K)

Thank you

Its not a question if I fuck up and make everything awkward but when and I prefer end things sooner when theyre not so emotionally invested rather than later when it will hurt them more. Maybe I am just immature but Ive always kind of felt like my brain was frozen in time at the worst parts of my life and thats why Im no good for anyone

Attached: 64DB5E9A-EB1E-4E63-9F72-DB21C92E046F.jpg (981x649, 76K)

If they "genuinely" want to be "your" friend and you assume they're unaware of your "true self" which is as you say "toxic" ...

Doesn't that mean they don't genuinely want to be friends? They only want to be friends with someone they _think_ you are, not the actual you.

Also you're probably not applying rational thinking here, just a warning.

Attached: hairo.jpg (1000x562, 102K)

No pain no gain man, you need to invest in friendship if you want strong ones

>If they "genuinely" want to be "your" friend and you assume they're unaware of your "true self" which is as you say "toxic" Doesn't that mean they don't genuinely want to be friends? They only want to be friends with someone they _think_ you are, not the actual you.

The reason they dont know the actual me is because I dont let them though so its not really their fault. My problem is I wear a mask for so long that once I take it off they feel like theyre talking to a complete stranger or that Ive been lying to them and they leave. If I dont leave them first then they will when I show what Ive been hiding from them and they cant deal with it, not that I blame them though since I cant even deal with myself

Attached: 7F17ECEC-CDD7-421E-B372-C63FC3828EB8.jpg (468x361, 36K)

Ive tried but those people always quickly realize that theyre not getting nearly as much back as what they put in. Once they see its a net loss for them they always leave

Attached: 5FD1C4B1-15E8-4876-8ED8-E07611C90BD2.jpg (846x748, 76K)

That's why first impression is so important

LARP sucks.

Attached: fat_man_in_kit_in_store.jpg (748x1024, 171K)

better to be the real you and lose some friends then be fake you and maintain them

if you don't wanna put in the effort to better yourself then don't befriend people in the first place whatsoever
see how long that lasts lmao

OP stop all your talk of being toxic and evil combined with your anime girls is giving me a boner

Jesus I fucking hate you OP, fucking pathetic normalfag, you and all the same niggers who post these kind of threads.

I lost all of them and havent had anymore so I dont know about that Im going on a few years now At least I can say I did something nice for someone now
I hate me too so I dont blame you

Attached: 68A15D6A-D390-405D-B9C6-B62FAF35BB66.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

Would you ever cheat on a romantic partner, OP?

No Ive been cheated on though and it absolutely destroyed me and I dont want to do that to someone

Attached: D6BFC342-B636-4D3D-B3BC-CD1B2E7BF942.jpg (795x701, 52K)

If you won't even cheat on someone, you can't be that toxic.

>Ive tried but those people always quickly realize that theyre not getting nearly as much back as what they put in.
Then stop being a shit person and give more, or stop whining. This is textbook BPD aka being a nasty lazy bratty manipulative toxic cunt.