Tranny hate thread

I fucking hates these faggots and I know you guys do to.

Attached: 1519993308984.jpg (2728x2128, 535K)

>I fucking hates these faggots and I know you guys do to.

Honesty I don't really care the sooner we accept them the sooner we'll stop giving a shit about them

>the sooner we accept them the sooner we'll stop giving a shit about them
Just you wait till they're fucking everywhere on the board.

Look at the gays they stay in thier little threads because you can't get (you)s for simply being a fag any more if we just accept them no one will care about them and we'll move on to the next thing

original8484

Attached: 1560339554592.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

original8485

Attached: 1560339056966.png (839x1928, 301K)

orginal8486

Attached: 1560340502376.jpg (936x678, 75K)

original8487

Attached: 1560339586503.png (607x641, 335K)

original8488

Attached: 1560340594832.jpg (620x419, 66K)

Here is one image that hits the feels.

Attached: 1559512411502.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

>Honesty I don't really care the sooner we accept them the sooner we'll stop giving a shit about them

>just ignore them goyim

Fuck poff tranny.

Based mom. Bless her to have another, NORMAL child.

Wouldn't it be her fault that she raised an abomination?

Are there any nudes of this faggot? I don't want to see them but knowing how crazy he is I'm surprised that they aren't posted every time he's brought up.

That image makes me feel something I can't even describe.

Well, at least this image proves women are capable of unconditional love. Although in that case I wouldn't blame a woman for not loving their kid

No i don't , fucking retard.

Attached: giphy23165423165132.gif (350x396, 937K)

Women are loving as fuck. The will stand by you even when they shouldn't. They'll learn to cook your food the way you like it, they'll make you house cozy af and they will indulge the weird shit you like if you can make them love you.

Yo this nigga has kids. SMFH

So... fucking ...obnoxious

>I fucking hates these faggots
Why?

No really, why? Being here, I'd think you know something about being hated, ostracized, ridiculed and suffering just for being different. Why would you spread that same shit around for literally the same reason: because some people are different?

There are times when I come here to escape the stupidity of normal people, who have since when I was 6 years old seemed more like some primate gorillas to me. These stupid, idiotic beasts who think themselves intelligent, but who can't help but do the same mating dance routines and fight over the same stupid jungle law pecking order like some fucking IQ 0.1 animals on Discovery Channel. And here I am, thinking this cesspool of shitty little weebs and nerds might be able to get me.

Only to discover year after year that you're literally the same. The only thing different between you and normies is opportunity. You can shit above you, so you shit down on those below, those even weaker and fewer than you are. And that somehow makes you feel accomplished. That your life is then better?

Sure, I find trannies disgusting the same way I find gays disgusting: I don't work that way, so I don't understand it. But they're fucking harmless, just people trying to get by. They can't help themselves any more than you or I.

So why hate someone who's done nothing to hurt you? Because you can? Good on you then. That makes you the same sort of useless, waste of oxygen trash as the other 95% of the people on this mudball. Have an achievement.

hahahahah oh no no no ooooh huh huh huh

Attached: tranniesBTFO!!!.jpg (1600x2382, 1.01M)

I agree but I wouldn't normally say that on this board out loud. But there's a lot of literal incels online right now who hate women and think they're all money-grubbing, attention-whoring roasties while simultaneously only having their mother still on their side.

giving us attention won't make us go away y'know?

Attached: smug.png (552x412, 22K)

the vast majority aren't though but it has nothing to do with gender
genuinely good people are just rare

>But they're fucking harmless
No.
Didn't you see the heavy propaganda they do here?
They predate on weak, depressed people, they blackmail them into transition.
I hate them the same way I hate some guy with flu that goes around, trying to contaminate everyone they can

>No.
>Didn't you see the heavy propaganda they do here?
>They predate on weak, depressed people, they blackmail them into transition.
it's not 2016 anymore, the two discords that did that stuff died out and one of them were led by a tranny

What the flying fuck are you talking about? How high do you have to be to think some anonymous loser on Jow Forums has the authority, ability, or any kind of realistic chances whatsoever to manipulate thinking human beings into cutting their body into something they don't want? And what the fuck did you take to make you think you're some kind of anonymous caped hero here saving these poor miserable souls from these fates?

Let me be clear here: You're deluded as fuck. Wake up man.

Absolutely disgusting. I understand why so many trannies kill themselves, I know I would if I fucked up my life that bad

There's no need to hate trannies.
They just chose to an hero, albeit slowly, starting with destroying their own body.

Attached: tranny rekt.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Well, maybe they died out (hope literally) but there's still obvious propaganda nowadays.

You know nothing, fuck off back to the shithole you came from.
I'll beat up a fag this weekend for your insolence.

>boring white men
That is, the one who still use male pronouns when talking about themselves

Mr. Oliver Hill will end up like pic rel8

Attached: tranny-meltdown-cancer.jpg (720x627, 40K)

dem daddies faces, tho

Attached: trannyreaction.png (662x478, 22K)

I think they're fucking gross, but I don't feel like wasting brain cells on actively hating them 2bh.

>nudes of a fat ugly dude sporting a penis
eww

Bro I have met a lot of women who will do this shit, from good quiet girls to loud bar hopping sluts with tattoos. This is a normal trait of women and those without it are the abnormal ones.

Thank fuck I'm not afraid of what incels think then.

Hi tranny

I dont agree with their reasoning but I will concede that the Cyberpunk 2077 boxart is pretty shit and generic

onions doesnt even have onions in it retard
also >muh science proves that onions estrogens dont affect humans anyways

Hell yeah brother, trannies are not human and MUST be pushed to extinction.

Attached: 1543487390455.png (600x900, 804K)