Do you think the world would be better off if you killed yourself? Why?

Do you think the world would be better off if you killed yourself? Why?

Attached: images(27).jpg (544x563, 31K)

Absolutely. I'm going to wreck havoc on this bitch of a world. Too bad for them that I'm not going to kill myself.

I have no meaningful impact on the world either way

no, i'm just one among billions. my death wouldn't do anything to this world.

worse off for you
because you would have one less bump

suicide by old age
try it sometime

Death by sodium nitrite is easier.

Every endeavour or job I do or have comes with the foregone conclusion that I will make some mistake that will outweigh any benefit it could have had. My very inclusion is a detriment, so too in any kind of relationship. The incontrovertible truth is that everything would be better off without me. And yet I cannot exit without causing lasting pain to my family. Over time I hope to become estranged to the point my death would have little to no effect. I'm just killing time before doing the same to myself.

Attached: 1528869138235.jpg (464x480, 126K)

Definitely, my family would finally be happy and so would my ex that I cant get over for some reason, she would be the happiest person in the world receiving the text that Im dead, well if people even care enough to spread the word. But in reality I never meant much so I dont make to much of a difference.

Attached: 32227D95-DFD8-4E6B-9FE4-1C4A28A7E22F.jpg (750x729, 115K)

No, despite being a NEET and unproductive I still make my friends happy and have family that love me (even if they were inept at making an aspie productive)

It wouldn't be worse
It wouldn't be better
It would just be

I don't believe the world would be a better place without me, but I absolutely want to die more than anything else.

The world or society?
The world encompasses nature and the morality concept too so I'm more beneficial in that respect than most of "society", of which I provide absolutely no benefit to at all as of the moment.

>I don't believe the world would be a better place without me
Why?

No. Not because I offer a lot to the world but because I offer so little that no one would really be missing out if I was gone. But that's literally everyone though. We're all deluding ourselves into believing we have value outside of immediate friends and family.

The world would be better if anyone killed themselves. The world is competitive, with less competition things are easier. The people you work with get promotions, move higher up on the seniority list a new job is opened up. The housing market and food market is all very marginally cheaper now. The supply is the same, but now there is one person less demand. Your wealth is distributed among relatives increasing their quality of life.

The more you have the better it is when you die. For everyone.

the world doesn't give a shit, the people close to me would get over it in about a week. so yea it doesn't matter

this is completely correct

orignooloio

Imagine caring about what other people want. I'll kill myself when I want, and I'll make everyone suffer my existence if I so please.

I'm a good person in a world with more evil than good.

Anyone who ever cared about your life will be dead in 80 years anyway. It's all temporary. I'm just speeding up the process.

Lol no nobody knows i exist irl

Attached: 1560366636790.jpg (929x540, 73K)

I'd like to argue with that.

I'd like to...