Low-energy thread

> Nofap
> Training
> Drinking lots of water
> Going to bed early and waking up early
> meditating
> Eating nutritious and balanced meals.

I still feel tired all day every day. After 13:00 I can not keep my concentration for more than 15 minutes. I trip and collide with everything I walk into. What the hell is going on? Willpower is worth nothing if you have no energy.

Attached: sad7.jpg (497x424, 45K)

I hate being low-energy all the time.

brain tumor? radiation sickness? you didnt mention if you do drugs (or just cofee). maybe you sleep bad because if 4th dimensional beings that look at you from another plane while yiu try to shleep

Maybe it's because you're a worthless cunt? You idiot. You absolute buffoon. Have you no brain? Has your heart withered? You must be the lowest of the low; the dreg of the dirt; the scum in the water. our feeble and thus inferior mind may think your ability to articulate elongated words of higher vocabularic calibre is impressive and commendable, however your pathetic self fails to even get close to surpassing my obviously phenomenol intellect. You are a monstrously demented sphincter and a miserable dull-witted plot-less melodrama of uneventful life; and an unconscionably execrable barbarian; a debased foul-smelling tasteless amalgam of dross you miserably contemptible lout and a gluttonous maliciously malodorous putrid waste of flesh.

might be something underlying. this is how i used to be, and i got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. you should see a doctor

Sure, sure. But what about his bad points?

Are you the guy who thinks his water is being poisoned? Move or get a job and save up to move.

You are just saying that to motivate him into being a better person!

I think my family makes me this tired. Being anxious all the time around them burns me out. I guess my body can't take that much adrenaline...

is this pasta? i love it

You are on the path to enlightenment. But you forgot one thing: a cause for you to live by. You need to get a profession or pursue a goal you can passionately dedicate your life to and pursue it. Have you thought about going to college to become a mathematician? Maybe join the Army and become an airborne ranger? You have all the other criteria filled but your tiredness and anxiety come from lack of specific goals, once you find that goal you will be full of energy

i think maybe its something in the air, or the food, or the water. Or maybe youre sick, or maybe its just a plain case of shit genetics. I have the same problem. Whats interesting is my older brother has it too, he hit a certain age and he always complained about being absolutely exhausted. He said he was so fatigued no matter what he did, he couldnt emphasize enough how severe it was. I never really took him seriously, but then I hit 21-22 and the exact same thing happened to me. I can sleep for 12 hours straight and i'll still be extremely tired after just a few minutes being awake. Exercise doesnt help, eating healthier doesnt seem to help, nofap actually does sort of give me more energy but even then i still feel so exhausted all the time. I have really weak lungs, a weak jawline/chin, and bad allergies so I think it is a result of my poor breathing.

I drink coffee. It's probably not great for me but it makes me feel like I've got my shit together so that is nice.
Typically I have one in the morning and another one in the afternoon to prevent the crash, some people apparently have trouble sleeping but I haven't noticed any changes in my sleeping patterns

I have no such goal that stimulates my emotions. I want to work in technology and invent stuff, but tackling the maths strangles my self-esteem. Perhaps I need to get rid of my ego and be patient. That said, it's not my passion, I have no passion for anything, I went for that which I am more or less interested in.

Attached: disapproval1.jpg (640x468, 66K)

If they can solve this I'm canonizing them as saints in my autistic fantasy universe.

Attached: sad22.jpg (480x480, 68K)

I'm also like this. I don't think there's a way to solve it. Any solutions would require energy, which means they're impossible for us. I don't really have any desires or a goal to work towards, but that's something that can't be changed. I can't just suddenly make myself feel things, or unthink my thoughts about anything. Nothing is interesting or appealing to me. Doing something is what people with energy and purpose do, not having those means that you don't do anything. It's just accepting this that I need to do, even though it's hard to accept I've just noticed a decline in effort possible from me; before I tried 'self-improvement' which I didn't care about and kind of hated, then failed, and now I'm too tired to even begin doing an activity. Even though theoretically these things should be possible, it's the fact that I can't even though I 'could' that makes it painful.

it's depression. i think you should get some help

I learned how to properly take care of myself and my stuff in the army, it was just the required service I served.
I try to solve my hoarding issue, progress is creepingly slow.
Pic not my room but resembles it on a good day.

Attached: 2e1a7d13f9d33c1beb6df42e50f8467d9c8a5acff1a0f867acb2668463446016.jpg (650x366, 22K)

You have to work to a goal to achieve it. Let me tell you a fact about life. The more you sacrifice the more life rewards you. Your body will rebel and try to be a shitbag. It will tell you to drop the math book and watch trap doujins. You cannot let the obstacles to a dream deter you. Realize that when you do something new it will suck and you will be bad at it. But by putting in the legwork (memorizing, practicing, studying) you will eventually serve something higher than you and achieve Nirvana. So choose a goal, any goal you think a good man would pursue. Research how to achieve that goal, then put in the legwork. Take it a minute at a time. Go to Khan academy, make an account. Then watch a single video. Go to /sci/ or Jow Forums and read their stickies to get resources on how to achieve your dreams. Then start. Even if your body screams at you not to just start, and I guaranteed you 1 minute of studying will turn to 5 minutes then next thing you know after practicing an hour a day for months your sacrifice will pay off.

Thanks user. I know that the mind can be a bitch.
Do you know any tips for moderation? I tend to go all-out for a couple days and then take a week's rest fom pursuing my goals because I've tired myself out.

man i just sleep and play games ALL DAY, but i feel tired all the time wtf is this

Attached: 1560413573607.jpg (320x320, 52K)

Smoke a little weed before you sleep dude I had the same problem

This is nice, but the problem for me is that this just... Won't happen. When I've had the energy for 'self-improvement' in the past, I started on goals that were considered to be productive or useful, since I didn't have any actual passions of my own. I tried learning German at first, which with Duolingo was easy enough. But eventually I just... Stopped. Not for any reason, or to do something else. I just had no desire whatsoever to do so. If you're doing something, no matter how much your thoughts seem to suggest you don't want to, if you're doing it, it's because ultimately you want to. Even the stuff that's apparently hard work or difficult, if you're doing it, you want to do that, because you can feel that it will be beneficial. But even knowing this, I stopped activities. After German, I had a go with programming, but my attention span was so low and the tutorials I was taking were so mind numbing, my mind just couldn't focus. After slogging through a couple of tutorials at a time, I stopped that too. Same with piano when I started that, and all the while I was making repeated failing attempts at the gym, trying to get fit. The problem is, if you try to do something and fail, trying again later will not change anything, because nothing has changed to allow for success. You can only try something again and succeed if your mind itself has changed, but for people like me, it hasn't. And I don't know if it ever could. Honestly, the fact that I at least made attempts before whereas I can't even start now I'm not going to attribute to 'willpower' or whatever; it was just me with the tiniest bit of motivation of "I probably should be someone people will respect". Something along the lines of that. But without passion or purpose, you're easily knocked down.