Do fembots get threatened by stacy's?

Do fembots get threatened by stacy's?

Attached: 1560428591494.jpg (1200x1211, 231K)

They should feel threatened by me because ill beat the shit out of stacies and fembots and then fuck their dads infront of them

You sound like a meg

Im a dude, not a woman

What's wrong with that bitch's nose?

no, also shes fat :/
chads are into staceys but i dont like chads. i like abusive r9k bfs who generally seem to dislike those kind of girls. so they are not really a threat to me ^-^

Did she ask someone to take a picture of herself when she posted this?
She has really bad posture, that's probably why she's failing.

god i hope so. Fembots need to be put in their place

I more admire them than anything but i know behind the scenes they are probably making fun of me. But at least its not obvious like the shit i get from guys.

This is definitely not a Stacey. Fuckin' Amerisharts man.

what shit do you get from guys?

Highschool tier shit like "haha user will you go out with chad here" but because im ugly and weird its just the implication that im so disgusting the idea is laughable.

That is an obese woman

...and secretly you want to go out with chad

But you're a tranny, OP is talking to real girls, please kindly fuck off.

tfw literally not a tranny but he doesnt know real girls exist

>real girls exist
They exist, sure.
But 90% of the "girls" here are larping homosexuals.
And when they use cringy emoticons like "^-^", the probability of them to be genuine girls go down to 0.1%.
So statistically speaking, it's not wrong to consider any cringeful female post as some kind of trashy weeb mentally ill larper.

I didnt even notice the fucked up nose. I was busy wondering bow she types with those mini sasuages.

Not really. Im not into immature 19 year olds who are shallow bullies. By the same logic dont you all want stacy. God, this board has been even more hateful to ugly girls than many normies

i dont get it, why is she failing microtype? what is microtype?

you're wrong though i don't hate ugly girls. In fact i prefer less attractive girls than stacy girls. You're probably exagerating about your physical appearence

Post your discord so i can be your bf, although i'd rather you being the abusive one

Then why is is so unbelievable that a girl might be fine with an ugly yet kind guy also. If im wrong then so are you. I mean i detest muscled fit bodies. Id rather a chubby boy. The average couple on the streets are not supermodels and they all seem happy enough.

And im not exaggerating. Im not deformed by any means but you dont get to a certain point in life as a woman without a real idea of where you stand in terms of attractiveness. Your whole life has been defined by it, how people treat you. Classic case of men on this board expecting girls here to be low self esteem stacy with glasses

Do you know what a tranny girl equivalent is to a Stacy?

That fat bitch can suck all the dick she wants. At least im not a whore.
Tfw will work at a pharmaceutical company after graduation
Tfw will make six figures a year
Brainlet stacies and chados can btfo

different user but
>Classic case of men on this board expecting girls here to be low self esteem stacy with glasses
ive seen most anons on here lust after 4/10 girls. i dont think the same can be said about femanons here

Those fucking Jean's look so uncomfortable holy shit, why would you wear something that tight? I'm amazed she can walk

Its the type of penis you have. Microtype.

eh whatever, you've still probably regected plenty of robots on this board. And even if you haven't you're the exception on here because i've talked to plenty of fembots and not one has shown interest in me, 90% end up ghosting after i show them a pic of me

I have never made any attempt to talk to anyone on here. I dont have standards in terms of looks, but the vast outspoken majority of this board are often quite unpleasant, bitter. Youre only confirming that with these posts. And its fine, i get it it. But im entitled to not want to try and pick and choose and attempt to sift through the shit of guys only looking for practice gfs, nudes or who have expectations from the start of it becoming a relationship. I would really rather take my chances in the real world. The old fashioned way.
Also if you get spammed with meaningless attention online then literally what reason is there to respond to any one in particular? Theres never any. Everyone ive crushed on irl has generally been pretty fat or ugly but its the personality over time that drew me in. I just dont believe in online relationships even if they may become real

>i dont think the same can be said about femanons here
How so? Because you believe those "chad makes me wet" larpers? Robots are so gullible.

what's wrong with wanting it to become a relationship from the start though?. That's just being realistic about why both of you are talking in the first place. And i was only being mildly bitter, i don't resent women

holy fuck what is that thing, is that a fucking goblin?

gross hands

Because theres a whole lot to go on between the two. You dont walk around in real life thinking everyones a dating prospect so i dont personally see why youd think it from a stranger online. Its just not for me

no, trannies and larpers are easy to notice. however in all the ideal partner threads theres vast differences between robot and femanon posters.
>why cant there be a shy chad teehee

Also its not necessarily what both want. Unless you are a robot so lonely he would accept literally anyone..hes not liking you for who you really are and then if months down the line you dont like them, (or the other way) which is fair. Someone will be let down and a lot of time wasted

And have you ever taken a look at the robot ones?
>"tfw no thicc pale goth gf with a stem degree"
I've seen many cases of both examples you know. People here can just be very superficial even when taking into account the fact that those threads ask you to state your ideal only.

I fucking hate all stacies, they're all whores and having to be around them makes me feel extremely stressed on a daily basis. I hate the patronizing way they look at me, yet all I can think of is about how disgusting they are for sleeping around so much and being so easy. You have no idea how vicious women are until you're born one and see them in their true colors. Stacies are cancer. They literally care about nothing. I was friends with one for 4 years and all she would talk about was all the guys she hooked up with. At one point she was dating 2 different guys at the same time without them knowing about it. I cant stand how retarded and superficial they are, stacies are the main reason I fucking hate going outside.
I guess its worse than how bots feel about chads because when it comes to women, our social hierarchy is entirely based on looks and how many guys are interested in you, meanwhile guys can make up for their uglyness and shit if theyre really rich. If youre an ugly girl you will never evrr be respected.
Im personally pretty decent-looking but Im extremely socially isolated at this point, because everything I see fucking disgusts and annoys the shit out of me.

Attached: 1560362690142.jpg (609x749, 66K)

obese midget with a 4/10 face at best. how thirsty can you even get? I haven't been in bed with a woman in a year now and I wouldn't even CONSIDER sex with this goblina.

I'm not threatened by them. Actually, my best friends have always been Stacys. They like me and accept me for the antisocial person I am because I'm still a fucking normal human being who makes an effort in her friendships. Being close with Stacys also gives you tons of friends by proxy.

>being a cuck and using the homerow

I'm a pecker. I don't need to use my whole hand even sometimes just one hand.

They always treat me well, yet keep me at arm's length. I don't mind so my view of them is a positive one when it comes to personal experiences. We coexist peacefully.

those are just memes. robots are ready to date any female from here and
>ugly
>femanons
know its true. you know it and i know it.

I wasn't being literal, user. What I mean is that they are just as superficial in the ideal threads compared to femnons.

lets hate the world together

my point is that those descriptions are preferences for bots and requirements for fembots

Or, possibly, they are ideals. Just like how the thread states.

no lmao I know I'm better than them because I actually have to work for things. I can't just wear a low cut shirt and play with my hair to get everything I want. Actually ehike writing this I realized that i'm fucking stupid
goodnight robots

Nah I've accepted that I'm not attractive. You have to have some glimmer of hope or some sort of status to be threatened in the first place. Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-134522.jpg (1438x1040, 427K)

Just stopping by after a couple years of inactivity to remind you that there are no such thing as fembots, have a good day

im not talking about ideal threads. just any thread describing their minimum required partners. femanons always have higher standards because they know they can be picky.

Absolutely. Whenever I see a beautiful girl, I just wish she would bully me and fuck the guy I'm into.

Based