Confess to him

>confess to him
>he doesn't reciprocate
I think I just ruined a great friendship. Now I am going to be his beta orbiter until he slowly drifts away and we cease contact. I haven't felt despair like this in years.
for context yes I am a girl

Attached: 1560412281523.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

You must be ugly then.
This was the case for me atleast

I think my problem is that I do not have a penis.

>guy not interested in me
>he must be gay
groan

that's really gay. really gay

What happened to it? You got SRS? When will you people learn that penises are the only thing that make you special?

He literally told me himself, I am not that vain. In fact, I don't think my self worth could be any lower.

I bet dating a robot would make you have even less value for yourself.

Gimme some more context OP: how long have known him and how close are the two of you?

OP if you ever need another bf I'm here

I just want a cute boy to shower with affection. My needs are not that high.
I won't give out too much details, but he called me his very best friend, and he hasn't had a connection with anyone else like he as with me. It was silly for me to think I wouldn't fall in love, hearing something like that.
Robots are off the table since I am paranoid and most here are complete sociopaths.

There is literally nothing wrong with a boy and a girl licking each other's buttholes in a 69 position.

I doubt I'm a sociopath but it's fine then

That's literally what a sociopath would say.

Ok sorry yes I am a sociopath

fuck women and fuck trannies

Attached: 1558142146129.jpg (900x900, 67K)

>>confess to him
>>he doesn't reciprocate
>>for context yes I am a girl

this is going to sound really weird. but the thought of girls or females confessing to boys or men is absolutely pathetic
in fact, it's worse than that, it's something very unfeminine about it

men are supposed to push, and women are supposed to entice or give in
they are not supposed to push or hunt, because they don't need to
if a female needs to hunt for a man, she must be utterly psychologically or physically damaged/ugly
no, it's not cute, not even if she was a virgin...in fact worse if this type of female was a virgin

and I prefer virgins
ladies, in short, have some god damn self respect and insight into what being female means

I have ten times more respect for virgin incel looney shooters than you. because at least they have an excuse for being THIS fucked up

Attached: rage.jpg (540x461, 43K)

>He literally told me himself, I am not that vain. In fact, I don't think my self worth could be any lower.
I would tell you I was gay too if some warty hamplanet trampled up to me and made grunting noises indicating a readiness for mating

You shut the fuck up, cunt. Assertive confident females are a gift from god.

Attached: delet this.jpg (403x296, 20K)

getting new relationships is easy for women, im sure you have a few guys in your back pocket , waiting to make you happy

>assertive confident female
>begs some guy for his love instead of seducing him or moving on
wew lad

>getting new relationships is easy for women, im sure you have a few guys in your back pocket , waiting to make you happy
oh, she does, but instead she chose to desperately beg some chadwhore for his cock, foregoing her self-respect and value as a female human being

true love doesn't exist & there are no matches made in heaven, don't fuss so much about getting turned down it's not like he's the only one.
there's no reason you can't still salvage your friendship if you're mature about it.

move on and find another guy, let that one be gay if he wants, he's missing out

Sorry user. Guess it just wasnt meant to be.
Please dont fall in the romcom meme. You can still keep the friendship

I don't get how it's unfeminine. I was not "pursuing" him like some wild animal. In fact, he was the first to reach out to me. I told him I had a crush on him, that was all. It petered out afterwards. I'm not actively trying to win him over. It just felt like I was being dishonest if I kept it a secret for any longer.
>beg
You're assuming a lot here.

>get emotionally attached to men easily
>started chasing and pursuing this guy
>told him I was in love with him and crazy about him
>he thinks I'm weird and desperate
>he doesn't love me
>feel like an idiot for acting so masculine/like an aggressor
>keeps me around and treats me like shit because he knows I like him so much
>don't even like him that much anymore

Sigh.

>you will never swoop in and steal OP's cute gay crush and ride off into the sunset together as she cries

Attached: 1543628919330s.jpg (120x144, 7K)

>Robots are off the table since I am paranoid and most here are complete sociopaths.
So you want a normie Chad, but why would he want you? Also, you're posting here so going by that logic of yours, you're also a sociopath and don't deserve affection.

Attached: 1543903162793.jpg (473x325, 45K)

are you a girl(male) or a girl(female)?
for context

sounds like you're orbiting a gay dude

Attached: GAYamaha.jpg (1093x692, 146K)

>feel like an idiot for acting so masculine/like an aggressor

I guarantee acting this way is not the problem, but feeling that acting that way was bad is indeed a problem. It isn't a fucking crime to not reciprocate, just move on and try again

yep! we know that feel.

>oh, she does, but instead she chose to desperately beg some chadwhore for his cock

It's even worse than that. She fucking FAGHAGGED. I bet the guy is obviously gay, and when she says

>I just want a cute boy

...by "cute" she means "has all the stereotypical features associated with a gay adolescent". Because like all fag hags she finds being a raging queen "cute".

This is a feel I can get behind OP, though the genders are reversed. Things will change, but it might've been worse if you two had a romance together and had it go bad.

Yes, there is longing that will never go away, but longing makes us pure, and true to ourselves. If we can accept the beauty of that longing without letting it turn into despair, we ourselves find the delicate whisper of love within ourselves. You need not cling tight, let all your expectations and hopes go, and accept that the universe is out of your control.

And that things generally balance themselves out in the long run

Attached: 1457740027315.jpg (283x323, 42K)