As time goes on, people are getting less and less racist...

As time goes on, people are getting less and less racist. Even blacks and Arabs in Sudan are coming together to protest their government and are calling them arrogant racists. You're on the losing side of history. How does it feel to know that YOUR ideology is the weird one? The world has moved on. And you're a guy in his teens or early twenties who has the same way of thinking as a fucking person who thought the shape of your skull determined your personality.

Attached: 886C3A7B-A812-4765-B13C-6AF95630DAD9.jpg (728x684, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OACMfyJ7Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=PnvbHFYia1I
youtube.com/watch?v=y7WR4ZszgR0
youtube.com/watch?v=mTBTGoVoEwE
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfGRtr1u0g
youtube.com/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w
web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/Bouchard.pdf
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Intelligence-and-socioeconomic-success-A-meta-analytic-review-of-longitudinal-research.pdf
brookings.edu/research/race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to Jow Forums please, most robots don't give a shit about race stuff

People are getting less racist when they realize who really fucks them over.

The world is more racist now than it was 20 years ago. They're coming together because there's an even bigger enemy, you think they'd come together normally? They'd still do the same shit they always did if not for Jews.

Alt-right ideology is becoming more and more prevalent with every new generation.

That use to be the case but unfortunately most poltards are (surprise) also virgins and so they have been leaking into here en masse.

Not really. I'm in South Africa and its pretty striking to see the difference in racial attitudes when I compare my parents with kids of my own peers. The right has always been there. What you're seeing now with the so-called altright isn't remotely new. And bear in mind their views on race are WAAAY milder than racism of the past.

>How does it feel to know that YOUR ideology is the weird one?
everyone here feels that their... everything is "the weird one"

How does it feel knowing your afraid that racism (which isn't real) is gonna rise again, because you believe in a pseudoscience called "anti-racism". That's why you made this thread, your afraid because your seeing attitudes change in real time.

There are genetic differences between races. I have bad news for you, that's a scientific facts. So your anti-racism relies son denying genetics. You don't have a future.

>South Africa

Hahaha, you mean the place where White South Africans are getting their farmland stolen and many want to create white only communities. You are using this as proof that anti-racist pseudoscience is real? What race are you?

Genetics are on our side. Every person on Earth is natural racists, and you need to BRAINWASH them to start thinking differently. 10000 years of history vs 50 years. Yeah, you're on the losing side of history.

Anti-racists are virgins too and don't have many children, but the ethnocentric whites make many children.

>autistic American teenagers who identify with a frog and hate Jews and blacks are proof that the world is more racist
Get out of your bubble.

this, altright cucks are fucking cringy

>There are genetic differences between races. I have bad news for you, that's a scientific facts.
Prove it.

>Not really. I'm in South Africa and its pretty striking to see the difference in racial attitudes when I compare my parents with kids of my own peers.

Do whites a favor and go slit your own throat. What is happening in South Africa, is proof that there are genetic differences between races, and the narcissistic black think they have a right to steal white farmer land, but then the moronic low IQ blacks then fail to farm their land because they are too stupid!! Why do you think Africans never had any goddamn civilization!

How does it feel to know that anti-racism is a pseudoscience. Its kinda shocking how you can destroy 20 years of anti-racists brainwashing by telling white people that there are scientific proven differences between races. When they learn it, all that anti-racists teaching just falls apart, and they start acting like how the majority of humans have treated the concept of race for all of history.

blacks don't even like other blacks faggot. why don't you try living in a black neighborhood?.

>let me tell a South African what is happening in South Africa
I'm not African myself but I've spoken to multiple white South Africans who all say that Americans are blowing things out of proportion and conflating criminals robbing/killing farmers because there aren't police around with a white genocide.

Again, I'm not South African so I don't know but neither are you.

I have lived in a black neighborhood. The issues between blacks are personal, not racial. I don't know what you thought you were proving with this post. You really thought you had a point here.

Bahahahahahahahahahha, you started this thread and you are surprised to learn that there are genetic differences between races!? Do you really need me to repeat all the race and IQ studies, which will make your anti-racists thread look like a fucking joke!?

Do you want to know something else?

GENETICS DETERMINES ALL HUMAN TRAITS. Your personality, your intelligence, your behavior, your taste in music, all of these are influenced by genetics, and "environmental effects" do not affect these things as much as you think you do nor do they effect you as much as you think.

Twin studies have already verified that IQ is heritable. So intelligence and cognition is mostly genetics. And IQ also differs between races. The 15 IQ gap between blacks and whites have been a consistent finding for the past 50 years, and explains why blacks are worse at school, at job performance, at everything. Unfortunately, that means blacks are a net negative to our civilization, and its an objective fact that getting rid of blacks would see a net improvement to test scores in the US.

Now, if that's true. How the fuck is "racism" even real? You are telling me that facts are now "racists' and thus evil. No, because "racism" is a bullshit word used by leftists and insecure little brown people to attack Europeans. Its the 21st century heretic. If these facts are true, then the doctrine of anti-racism are IMMORAL and UNETHICAL. Do you hear that? If these facts are true, please explain why the fuck anyone should be anti-racists? So we cannot end affirmative action, because its immoral and punishes Asians and Whites for being born for who they are?

IQ isn't the only thing that differs between race. So do human behavior. Africans are seperated genetically from other humans by over 60000 years of evolution. They are very primitive, and they are noted for their narcissism and their awful behavior in inner city America.

Anti-racists like you deserve to burn in hell for lying to this world.

Yeah but show me these genetic differences are based on race and not just the fact that humans are a diverse species and every single person is different.

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

WE HAVE THE EFF LITERALLY CALLING WHITES TO BE MURDERED. YOU KNOW WHO THE EFF IS RIGHT!? A FAR LEFT AFRICAN NATIONALIST COMMIE PARTY WHOSE LEADER MALEMA HAS STATED HOW MUCH HE WANTS TO REMOVE WHITES FROM SOUTH AFRICA.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OACMfyJ7Y4

WE HAVE WHITES TRYING TO SAVE THEMSELVES VIA SELF-SEGREGATION LIKE ORANIA

youtube.com/watch?v=PnvbHFYia1I

WE HAVE THIS JOKE OF A PARLIAMENT
youtube.com/watch?v=y7WR4ZszgR0

SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO STEAL LAND FROM WHITES. THEY ARE GONNA TAKE THE FARMLANDS WITH NO COMPENSATION. SO ANY WHITE FARMER WILL BE LEFT WITH FUCKING NOTHING.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTBTGoVoEwE

THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENED IN ZIMBABWE AND YOU STOOD THERE AND SAID NOTHING, FUCK OP, IF I EVER FIND YOU YOUR GONE

>he still believes that some races are genetically superior
let me guess, you're a flat earther and anti vaxxer as well?

There exists no unbiased study of racial difference on intelligence, or ability, or any human metric. Any "science" you've think you've seen is corrupted by environmental factors. It's never been done.

So how come apartheid South Africa was a first world country that had the ability to build its own nuclear weapons, while black run South Africa looks like every black run shithole on this planet.

I imagine its due to the low IQ and bad genetics of blacks that causes this. But I am welcome to hear whatever bullshit environmental effect you think is causing it (you'll be wrong).

Look at this beautiful country you ruined:
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfGRtr1u0g

Oh that's cute, your little brown mind finds the idea of genetics upsetting (which is why you deny IQ, its basically objective that some races are less intelligent then other so you go for that muh supremacy garbage) so then you screech flat earth and anti-vaxxer on me. Even though the only pseudoscience is coming from the guy denying human evolution, human genetics, and that genetics doesn't influence human intelligence and behavior. Christ, not even creationists are as dumb as you.

The op is about how racism is becoming more and more obsolete and your response is to bring up some shit that happened decades ago, as if it proved me wrong. You really thought you had something here, didn't you?

This isn't about genetic superiority. This is about your way of thinking becoming a thing of the past.

You've yet to post proof that the races are genetically different.

Here you go

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5muVMrLiso

Do you realize how scientifically implausible it is to believe that all races got the exact same distribution of genes, thus they are all equal? That doesn't happen with any other species, and it doesn't happen with humans.

This thread is pretty stupid.

Attached: IMG_20190528_142456.jpg (388x223, 13K)

>The issues between blacks are personal, not racial. I don't know what you thought you were proving with this post.

They are racial, because blacks act like that because of their genes. As this video demonstrates:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w

Because most of the budget was used to ensure that the minority white population had living standards comparable with most western first world countries and vanity projects such as a nuclear program.

Why would you assume I'm brown?
White supremacists cling to the idea that their genetics make them superior because it's the core of their platform. This shit was proven wrong decades ago. Until you take a signifcant sample from each race, raise them in identical environments and circumstances, and then test them, no-one can ever scientifically know if there is a superior race.
All you can do is point to your white kingdoms and your white leaders and proclaim that you are superior. You don't have the backing of science, you just wish you did. All you have is a centuries long dick measuring contest between the nations, which most people have grown tired of ages ago.
If you want to be racially pure, go do it somewhere else, where the rest of us don't have to hear your shit.

Iq and race deniers, like all anti-racists are pretty stupid. Let's turn this into an HBD thread.

Attached: 1500767189210.png (1202x1054, 160K)

>Because most of the budget was used to ensure that the minority white population had living standards comparable

And why did they have high living standards to begin with? Because whites have the genetics for intelligence and behavioral traits that allow them to create prosperous societies. Indeed, apartheid started because whites just wanted the black to fuck off from the settlements WHITES created.

That's why whites created a first world nation in Rhodesia, and why Haiti is the worst country in the Americas, and why black run Detroit is awful with the mulatto Dominican Republic being more functional thanks to the injection of white genetics.

Remember, IQ predicts wealth and educational attainment. Blacks have very low IQ. 70 in South Africa compared to 85 in the US

The same way you're assuming I'm white just because you are a gene denying fuckwad, and the first thing insecure brown people do is to bring up the myth of "white supremacy" to deny genetic facts. You didn't answer it either, /sci/ has to deal with black dumbasses like you who shit up the board with your IQ denial. White supremacy isn't real, IQ differences between races do.

Attached: 1515011305154.jpg (1139x1899, 588K)

>posts an hour long YouTube video
Show actual proof, don't link me to some 20-year-old's YouTube channel.

FPWP. You couldn't be further from the truth.

General Heritability of IQ:
Genetic and environmental influences on general cognitive ability: Is g a valid latent construct? Intelligence, 43

Heritability of IQ from study of twins reared apart:
web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/Bouchard.pdf

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Intelligence-and-socioeconomic-success-A-meta-analytic-review-of-longitudinal-research.pdf

Anything by Richard Lynn, Rindermann and Rushton. Still won't be good enough, since you can't watch a 20 min video that sums all this up.

Attached: 1516670299493.jpg (918x543, 101K)

The real question is, show me proof that racial equality in intelligence is a biological reality.

Spoiler warning: There is none. Because that's simply an assumption, an assumption you swallowed as facts because of the political climate that propagates it. But even people determined to find racial equality only find racial differences in intelligence, like when it comes to the SAT. Must just be a coincidence that it aligns itself well with the racial hierarchy of IQ.

brookings.edu/research/race-gaps-in-sat-scores-highlight-inequality-and-hinder-upward-mobility/

Attached: 1517156381076.png (309x489, 16K)