This with any reading material you like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>living in the "free" world

this with any reading material you like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>living in the "free" world

Attached: a-solitary-confinement.jpg (338x450, 26K)

reading is for fuckin nerds. give me anime instead

manga will do, no anime

only if the bed was softer and had a big comforter

OP after day 3 you'd hate it, trust me.

pick two items only
all consumable items are refilled
books and shit you get one but you can exchange it for a different one when you want

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (2000x773, 457K)

does dvd come with a tv or do you have to take both separately?

they are separate
you can watch broadcast television on the tv, but the dvd player requires the tv to watch dvds

what kind of games are allowed?

wait, no internet? no r9k?

and no toilet paper?

i sometimes fantasize about getting locked up in a norwegian prison. my living conditions would improve tenfold
t. spic

I'm gonna have to go with books and music then
giving up the sleeping pills and sketchbook is tough though

gacha games that you have to play on an old ipod touch and the most recent call of duty title, but only the singleplayer part

Any portable system without internet

yeahhh nevermind then

manga and tv it is.

Does it have to completely lack any network functionality, or is there just a restriction on being able to connect to the internet? Also would I be able to swap it for a different system?

you get one system and can swap games
there's no WiFi and you can't use cellular or wired internet

Books and Music
Does fanfiction count as books?

mouse and cigarettes
I get a new mouse everytime yes?

>everytime

uh, what are you planning on doing with that mouse?

Okay, with a GBA SP I could comfortably play Gen 1, 2, and 3 and Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 and 2. Those alone would keep me occupied for 3-5 years. I would know.
A 3DS, in this case, provides every Dragon Quest game in JP as well as the Monsters series, such as 1, 2, and 3 Joker games. I could play Gen 4, 5, 6, and 7 of Pokemon. I'd have more JRPGs at my disposal that I could seriously play the 3DS for the next 20-30 years.

I would easily pick a 3DS for games (which provides OSTs for music, characters to fap to, etc) and cigarettes to pass the time and kill me faster so I might die before I finish all the games.

>le deep thinking zoomer intellectual
from wich youtube tutorial you've snagged this from, incel?

wut r u talkin bout?