Quick! what's the best anime you've ever watched?!

quick! what's the best anime you've ever watched?!

Attached: 1523124339257.png (1070x804, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/6746/Durarara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know they're all pretty good...........

Berserk 2016 is easily the best anime I've ever watched.

Ghost in the Shell:Standalone Complex S1+2

I've started a lot, but i finished only a few, and those were all really good, also i stopped watching some years ago, so my choices may be not as good as i remember. Sayonara zetsoubu ensei and kill la kill were my favorites, also konosuba (unpopular opinion)

Attached: FB_IMG_1560046486765.jpg (720x387, 37K)

you can't be serious, right?
ori

Attached: 1559744310219.jpg (416x308, 17K)

Pretty tough m8, Berserk is my favorite story overall but the anime is pretty terrible after golden age arch so if we are judging the anime not just story its not great.

Just got caught up on Attack On Titan s3 and the ending was AWESOME, loved Levi VS. Beast Titan. Erased is also really amazing, so is clannad, anohana, toradora, ect.
If I HAD to name a favorite I guess it would be One Punch Man honestly. If it were just story based Berserk would win, but One Punch Man has amazing animation and Saitama is a true robot (pic very related).

Attached: PSX_20190510_230504.jpg (540x960, 284K)

2017 was also great. Why would you think I am not serious?

Yomigaeru Sora - Rescue wings

That one with the chinese guy who was friend with a creature and shooted energy out of his hands

is that pokemon??

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Very cool

Definitely this: myanimelist.net/anime/6746/Durarara

How many times are you going to ask us this question?
The answer is always Saiki Kusuo, now go watch it you cunt

Attached: 0d359162dc9741623fe180aa025f614ee3798351r1-260-320_00.gif (260x320, 672K)

can't decide between my top 3
>from the new world
>baccano
>planetes

>Gurren Lagann was great and aesthetically pleasing, also made me cry
>Claymore is a masterpiece even now
>Initial D was fun all the way even though first second, and fifth seasons are best
>Psycho-Pass and Noragami were great action-thrillers with good characters
>Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san and Yuru Camp were comfy as all fuck and made me fall in love with stupid underdevelopped chars
>KonoSuba and Girls und Panzer made me laugh like I was ten again

Gee, I'm glad my life doesn't depend on this choice. Also, it's all I could think of right now that wasn't already said.

Cowboy Bebop, without a doubt

Unironically, Keijo!!!!!!!!
It has a bit of everything, just at the right dose, and does it all perfectly.

Dokuro-chan is a close second, but it's focused on comedy.
JoJo is also top tier, and while it wins in my heart I have to admit it has a lot of flaws.

Hajime no Ippo. This one really spoke to my soul as a teenager.

Attached: ZapjKg8.gif (520x390, 1.23M)

Inital D was really good, and pretty action packed.
Legends of the Galactic Heroes is the best I've ever watched though, grand conquest and politicking really speaks to me. It's also one of the only anime I've watched that had any subtlety to the character interactions. The characters don't yell and gasp and do shit that normal people don't do very often.

The anime is fucking shit, the only way it could be the best anime that you've ever watched is if it is the only anime that you've ever watched.

Attached: 1539182990433.jpg (707x682, 74K)

based anons with good taste here.

hellsing , death parade (I cried at this one)

forgot to add burai kaiji, the first and the best that started to get me in anime

Either JoJo battle tendency, death note, OPM, or cromartie high school

i cant choose "the best" but i recently rewatched fate zero and it does have a great balance of awesome animation, good dialogues, interesting characters and great fighting scenes. still wouldnt call it the best anime i ever watched, this one just came to my mind right now, ive watched too many to remember any particular ones at this point

Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?? obviously

will edibles fuck up my weed tolerance or does it not affect because its not the same chemical?

Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017)

Best taste in the thread. Would be a great anime had the quality of the animation been better.

Area 88 is the patricians choice (both of them)

unparalled response , good job user

Steins gate, cowboy bebop, 5cm per second

Code Geassis the best anime I have watch for now atleast

Berserk 1997, the best version of any animated form of berserk.

Attached: Godhand.png (954x714, 655K)

>KAIJI hands down.
Honorable mentions:
>Slayers
>Full Metal Panic
>Kiddy Grade
>Trigun
>Blue Gender
>Snk

Jojo's Beezar Adventure

Attached: f6f6f3dfa56b04480f8759665696ecb924386ad368b985693686525ca3536f83_1.jpg (801x1574, 213K)