Fembots, what are your thoughts on men in uniform?

fembots, what are your thoughts on men in uniform?

Attached: 12221111.png (1308x1057, 355K)

cops are literal pleb tier. make 45k a year. shit jobs. always angry. act like its their job to always arrest people even just on their free time. have no friends i imagine, cant do anything fun. literally work the shittiest job on earth. throw people in jail over stupid shit like pot. harrass everyone. everyone is guilty of a crime just walking around

fuck cops. no girl will like you if your a cop. fucking 40k wage a year pig kill your fucking self

The hottest uniform is a train conductor. They look so put together but also cute and helpful and earnest.

Yes I have a fetish for them. Just like 45% of all girls.

dropped my cute train conductor pic

Attached: C5ppkFXVAAAmSUJ.jpg (800x1200, 134K)

Oh and I forgot to mention that security guard uniforms are the best. Military ones come 2nd.

WHAT those are literally are pleb tier shit. retard

not loving firefighters first who sacrifice their lives, fucking women are trash.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Yes, especially SS uniforms

Attached: 439F8E2E-E51A-46D5-A085-875DE7A940E5.jpg (549x900, 75K)

>t. salty cop
Dw user, they're still in my top 5. I just don't see them that often.

I'm a security guard, will you marry me?

Are you a burger?
>yes
No.
>no
Take me.

>mentions money twice
women are gold digging whores. go fuck your weed dealer slut

no thats not it. cops literally sell their soul for pleb tier wages no respect for them

>tfw I am a burger
I'm sorry for bothering you

Attached: 1547312502711.jpg (750x721, 49K)

I make 45k a year also, it's a normal living wage. You're just a gold digger

Yeah but their pensions are fucking amazing, my grandfather was a cop his whole life and when he retired he was fucking rich. It helped that he would take no effort security jobs that paid nicely too since he was a cop

Sorry user, the ones you wear over there just look terrible compared to ours. Can't do much about 4k miles either.

Not sure what yours look like but I dont actually wear a uniform, heh. My job doesnt require it. I just wanted some positive female attention, sorry for bothering you

hes not rich and he literally sold his soul. hes going to hell for putting so many people in jail and ruining lives. cops are the most evil people on the planet

I dont disagree that he sold his soul but I'm not sure he had one to begin with. He was a shit person and we hated him til the day he died, BUT thanks to his pension my aunt is living in a condo by the beach without having to work and travels a lot, and that's just on her share. Hard to argue with that

Noo I was kidding, user. Uniformless robots are hot/10.

I know this comes off as sarcastic, but I'm sincere.

Thank you for your kindness femanon, I wish you the best in life

Firefighters man, firefighters.
Although my boyfriend is doing security for army buildings as a side gig and OH MAN DID I CREAM MYSELF when i saw him on the job with a gun looking comoletely buff and dangerous

Oh man this cute boi can tingle my dingle any day

I think i know you, do you have a nigger orbiter?

I can't help myself desu

Attached: 1549842972891.png (500x700, 522K)

I prefer men in tights

I'm not really into uniforms like police men or firefighters, I dunno the whole "teehee sexy firefighter ;))" thing aimed at women is kind of embarrassing. In general those uniforms don't really do anything for me anyways. Operator/SWAT gear is where it's at I think I might have a mask fetish

Attached: serbianpolice.jpg (610x706, 107K)

Uniforms don't mean anything if the person wearing them is shit.

THIS femnon knows where it's at, nice taste.

>tfw operator but my uniform looks nothing like that

Hot.

Old military uniforms were the best. Especially nazi. Those uniforms might as well be from some bdsm dungeon.

Post uniform pls

I wear this type of mask at my job , thoughts?
I collect masks as an hobby btw.

Attached: index.jpg (204x247, 6K)

not her, but pic related is what I think

Attached: 1507050388365.jpg (1728x972, 174K)

Yeah gas masks are cool, I think I liked them a lot more when I was younger and kind of grew out of them, but they're still nice.
What job do you wear a gas mask at?

Attached: 1482353199111.jpg (3200x1800, 582K)

no that wouldn't be a smart move for myself to make

Femanons, which military branch has the best uniform?

Winged hus-
French paras. The gestapo one is too obvious of a choice

Attached: DBP38.png (494x621, 578K)

theyre hot i wish i had a boyfriend. the sight of couples just infuriates me. i really do feel lonely feel like kiling myself soon unironically

unf
please fuck me daddy

Attached: tumblr_og4xq2Pscy1rdsjxco1_540.jpg (540x622, 73K)

i was at a ww2 event once and i made sounds at all the cute SS officers holy fuck.

one had a german accent (legit) and i almost came in my panties

i want to fuck michael myers

>muh evil cops
i understand that you dont like cops who use excessive force but dissing them for throwing people is literally the most braindead thing ive heard in a while

Attached: Ernienttäuscht.jpg (539x442, 38K)

They are undeniably grand and just working professional heroes, my fellow civilian.

Attached: OfficeroftheLaw.png (250x500, 180K)

I used to think that, than I enlisted and spending 9 hours in one of those fuckers is awful sweat fogs the lenses and burns your eyes I still collect them as antiques but just for the cool aspect of CD memorabilia

Attached: received_383769608911154.png (718x532, 555K)