I get god damn high as fuck if I take some caffeine pills and drink a monster or some coffee or something

I get god damn high as fuck if I take some caffeine pills and drink a monster or some coffee or something

why dont people do this? especially fatties? it makes me not eat a fucking thing for days

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

>intrigued

tell me more about this caffeine cure

Attached: 1532935708923.png (871x613, 678K)

I feel god damn fucking high. I buy a 120 bottle of 200mg caffeine pills and they are like 7 dollars a bottle. if I just take one and a caffeine drink like a monster I just kinda get stuff done and feel anxious and sweaty as fuck and ZERO appetite like I normally eat every 4 hours but this way I cant even think of food

if I take more than one pill I start fapping to weird shit cant sleep at night sleep like 5 hours and have no appetite the next day. im going to see what happens if I take them consecutive days

you will not eat for shit. get a blue monster its 25 calories and then pop these pills. its over. not only will you not eat youll feel as fuck from the last thing you ate all day no matter what it was or how long ago

i really doubt this works and youre just retarded

ok faggot fuck kill yourself

I've thought about taking up smoking to lose weight, but this sounds healthier...do any doctor/ webMD anons want to tell us why it's a bad idea?

what's wrong with eating less and moving more? are you that weak that you can't just do what every medical professional has been saying for years and would rather take anecdotal tips from someone on Jow Forums's r9k board?

You get used to it. Eventually your hunger will return sooner and sooner until there's no effect. The same goes for your high. Your body will adapt to that in about a week.

>Are you that weak?

Yes, I am a robot after all.

Attached: 1539134398303.png (1229x1160, 101K)

OP could be the retard that would just up his dosage

dude its not weakness. we are born with high appetites. there is no helping it. our brain releases chemicals that hypnotize us. our brains think we are living in forests and need to constantly eat to survive our brains dont know we have a fridge 30 feet from our computers that we can eat any time

our brains are caveman tier retarded and just want as much fat as much as possible

you're stupid it is weakness

Yeah, but my brain should realize that being 280 pounds is not a good thing. How am I supposed to outrun a lion when I'm that fat?

I dont know man my brain always craves more food and I get like dizzy and light headed and shit if I dont eat non stop

ive been starving and dieting non stop and my brain never stops or anything it just always stay in fat fuck mode

do you know how angry i am after reading your post user?

wish I was like you, it makes me eat a lot. or at least eat a lot the day after.

adderall especially makes me eat a lot the next couple days after taking it. And i have a rule not to take it more than 2 days in a row

your brain isn't that complex. For all of the time it was evolving the rules were eat as much as you can or die. It wasn't designed for obse fucks.

Do drink water though man, any time you want food drink water and ezpzfixed desu

Thanks, I will drink more water and take up smoking.

Attached: 1531109741215.png (834x1256, 75K)

god dont smoke you fucking retard just drink some black coffee and tea

But combined, I lose weight even faster. I see no problem with extra weight loss.

Attached: 1544067652117.png (716x520, 554K)

>tfw eat 6 meals a day
>over 6k calories sometimes in a day
>still super underweight
>mfw

smashed 3 pork tenderloins 2.5 cups of rice and a pound of broccoli just an hour ago.

i cant stop eating like this or my weight goes down from 150 to 125 over 2 weeks

Attached: 1560312851485.jpg (612x455, 56K)