What is the most brutal truth of them all?

What is the most brutal truth of them all?

Attached: 1547116072343.jpg (540x960, 60K)

I don't know if this is true but I have heard that putting paper on toilet seat doesn't protect your butt because bacteria can go through paper

money is worth more than life.
nobody cares about your life , if you have money you have their attention.

No one cares. Even the ones that do, there'll be a point where they don't anymore and you only have yourself to blame.

Our reality is deterministic

The Sun's eventually going to extinguish life on Earth and there's nothing we can do about it. In time, even the stars will burn out, and then there will just be nothing forever.

The great filter

Whether or not life exists, it's not good for us either way. Even if you try to look past personal brutal truths (nobody cares, dying alone etc) there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to prevent the collapse of the human race. We will never spread across the stars. Within the relatively short future, everything you know will be turned to dust, with no trace or memory of what we are now.

You're alone.

There's no way you can form a life where you're comfortable and calm and nothing ever hurts again.
You can't find someone who will understand you 100%.
Your ego will hurt other people as much as other people's will hurt you.
You can't find, so you shouldnt look for, the unconditional love of a mother, in a partner.
You will never have a life similar to the one you had before your birth, in your mother's uterus, where you didn't have to worry about anything, and you were basically one with someone who would die to protect you.
You're alone
And if you're not and you try to 'secure' someone's love to try and achieve that peaceful love you crave so much, you'll end up pushing them away and then you will be alone. Realizing that they didn't need you, although you needed them. And that thought is agonizing but, it's the way things should be, you should only depend on yourself.

just like how we'd "never go to the moon". I don't think you can list it as a brutal truth, when there is theoretical possibility - if small, humans may expand and evolve, who knows what's in store for us with advancing technology.

Ouch, right in my tranny heart.

We live in a service society.
If you do not provide a service you will be rejected.

almost no one cares about you as a concious person, rather only as a tool to their genes (themselves or society), if you arent useful to their genes you will be punsihed regardless of how nice to other people you are.

also, most behaviour (if not all, depends on the interpertation of the inherent randomness in nature) is deterministic and cant really be chlaked up to a choice by the consciouness thats experiencing it, so the necessery evil of harsh judgment and punsihment is really fucked up and unfair, the experiencing consciosness did not choose to do so, but suffers regardless.

finally, life in general is a twisted pyramid scheme, no one should have kids

No hard feelings. It's more of a self-reminder.

Attached: Campagnarde.png (600x600, 327K)

in the end we are all alone and nothing lasts

Attached: 1542052510933.jpg (400x400, 27K)

blacks and Asians are of the same species of parasitic aliens that are trying to destroy planet earth

if black people are poeple, and you're pepole, then you're nigg

not trans but damn, this makes me want to be super nice to every transfolk there is
i cant even be nice to myself tho so its not possible, hope you get better

One day you will die and you're not coming back

blacks and Asians are of the same species of parasitic aIiens that are trying to destroy planet earth

Life's essence is cruelty. We can only know of our own magnificence by calling upon other lifeforms to suffer for us.

Life's essence is also greed. More must suffer, so we can feel more.

Glory to the Sin'dorei, or whoever I am spilling my guts to enthrone. No one matters more than me, and I couldn't give a fuck about you.

The people who matter most to me, are already dead.

Tomboys no longer exist
They all became trans "men"

That nothing in life matters. Carrying on your genetic legacy, money, fame, all that stuff. The earth will be destroyed when the sun burns out.
It's all a farce, and it always has been and always will be.

The wandering earth
Also we can eventually go to another universe, maybe outrun it with something like tachyons, or through a tear in space-time

Attached: 1556932001431.png (657x600, 84K)

Bruh just go to the next star, proxima centauri isn't that far desu

Attached: 1537098763698m.jpg (1024x697, 90K)

Even with current technology, we could easily build rotating generational spaceships that could travel to other stars. They would take tens of thousands of years to get there, sure, but we would become an interplanetary and even interstellar civilization long, long before Earth dies out.

The technology of the future will only increase the ease with which this can be done.

Attached: _8563897.jpg (439x439, 145K)

even if VR becomes a thing your data will be whored out to advertisers and government, so you won't really feel free to do as you please there

You might've got weird for a second but that last part makes me feel better. Thank you man

We're in the cyberpunk dystopia right now it just has shitty aesthetics.
No neon, no violet skies, no robot parts built into our heads.

We swipe our "creds" with our pocket computer to pay for our "e-cigs".
Cars drive themselves.
AI is advanced enough to carry on simple conversation.
You can 3D print objects off of the internet.
Children don't know what a paper book is.
A reality TV star is leader of the free world.
People who play videogames live are "celebrities".
A tweet is considered newsworthy (fuck, a tweet exists at all).

Its here, there's just no monofilament nano-whips and technomancers.
Cyberboring dystopia, it just sucks.

Attached: decker20.jpg (133x164, 20K)

To be fair cyberpunk is kinda gay

If you get caught with drugs, your life is officially over. Permanent record doomed you to living a life working at fast food and living in the ghetto. Lawyer fees took away tuition money. Evil cops don't care if you're just some nonviolent kid with a few nugs of weed. Might as well kill yourself

my data is worthless

The childish mentality of the good guy winning in the end couldn't be less true. Not only do evil, selfish, malicious people win, and win big, but our current society and economy encourages and rewards that behavior. The guy who bullied you in school? Most of them use their confidence to land them high status and high paying jobs, which allows them to get attractive girlfriends, while the bullied person is very likely to die alone, usually from suicide.

It wasnt intended to make anyone feel better. It's rough, I was obsessed with someone for 5 years and a month ago she had enough of me, blocked me everywhere etc. My fault
I dont know you, but whoever reads this, dont make my mistakes. Be grateful for what you have in any relationship, dont overthink and dony obsess over anyone, it will destroy everyone involved and you'll end up alone
I am currently in process of believing this, there are some days I just wish a codependant gf would fall from the skies, or even better, taht SHE will return. But no, it's not the way

>The childish mentality of the good guy winning in the end couldn't be less true
This is definitely the most important truth for anyone who posts here.
So many films revolve around the meek loser ascending to hero status.
Doesn't fucking happen.

"Hurr, but Bill Gates is a dweeb" Gates is ruthless businessman that muscled-out his competition rather than make a better product.
There's a reason he's been slapped with anti-trust lawsuits since 1990

I was going to say the original Back to the Future got it right with how much of a puss Marty's dad was in the un-altered present (before he KO'd Biff with Marty's help).
But the more that I think about it, Lorraine wouldn't have even settled for that loser.
ESPECIALLY after he let Biff fucking rape her in the parking lot if that is indeed what happened prior to Marty's time travel.
Marty wouldn't have existed at all, Lorraine McFly sure as fuck wouldn't be cool with her rapist popping in occasionally to bully her bitch husband in front of their children.
George would have been dead by his own hand long before the 80s.

Attached: rapetothefuture.jpg (960x495, 78K)

>just like how we'd "never go to the moon".
It was called the Space Race, but it was really the ICBM Race: if you can put a man on the moon, you can put a nuke in Moscow or Manhattan.
There's some harsh truth for you.