I have Borderline Personality Disorder, ask me anything

I haven't posted for a while since Jow Forums is now blocked by my ISP (thanks a lot Christchurch dude)
Has anything really changed since then?

Attached: Subaru-konoe-mayo-chiki-3.98.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Yes. This place is absolutely being polluted by bpd people.

t.bpd person

Really? That could be a good thing or a bad thing...
What makes you come to that conclusion

It's just teen angst, most people grow out of it when they learn how to cope with life. Don't mean to put you down, it's just the truth; you don't see 50, or even 40 year olds walking around saying they have BPD.

I figure it's more cos people with BPD would have killed themselves by 30-40. It is interesting though I do feel it would go away the more life experience and maturity you get, or at least you would learn to cope with the symptoms a little better, Never know though, I have heard of people in their 40s struggling with it still, my mother included who is reaching 50s

How tf is bpd good?
You most be retarded

>they learn how to cope with lufe.
Yea they "Cope with the rope"TM
Pic related

Attached: 1560463680925.jpg (540x960, 60K)

Yea I'm not sure why I said that to be honest... I'm really tired right now fight me, I've not slept in 24 hours and I don't have any caffeine to consume. It can only really be a bad thing because too many BPD people in one place just makes a mess

Yea exactly my point, by then they would have most likely killed themselves, either all at once with a noose or by slowly killing themselves with drugs and/or alcohol

I think it is really bad thing. This was my own private problem. Now it's a meme in here. Everything about it is being fetishized and demonized. It's complete catastrophe. It's woefully funny.

Attached: 41411.jpg (550x493, 127K)

Suicide isn't all that common of a thing you know, and hard to go through with even for someone with a personality disorder.

>I've not slept in 24 hours and I don't have any caffeine to consume
Thanks for reminding me to drink my coffee, it's been sitting in the thermos for 3 hours. Try to get some sleep soon damaged goods-chan.

Attached: 1558796473554.png (435x463, 163K)

It is gross how some people fetishize it. Then others just call us psychopaths and shit it's funny

I know, I want to die but I keep passing up the opportunity to do it for some reason, I don't even know why. I guess the thought is still scary

Smh what do you mean damaged goods. I gotta stay awake cos it's the middle of the day here now and I'm pretty sure I keep getting calls from potential employers which I keep missing cos I'm sleeping

I know you're damaged goods because I'm damaged goods and I have the radar for people like us. What are you trying to get a job as?

How oId are you?

riginal

No I mean what do you mean by damaged goods? I'm a virgin if that's what you mean but from the context I don't think that's what you mean. I have a radar for BPD people ; ) I'm just tryna get any job atm just to make some money. I'm studying computer networking rn to get the qualifications for a good job

19, odd question

Damaged goods as in anyone who's fucked in the head because of abuse or neglect. I don't have radar for bepoids in particular because I'm not one but all bepoids are damaged goods.

Ah yea I have a radar for that too I getcha. I feel I make it pretty obvious I was abused/neglected though, but surprisingly a lot of people don't realise even after getting to know me which is weird. Sometimes I have to spell it out to them

Abuse is a lot more subtle than a lot of people realize, even when it's right in your face. I didn't even realize I was abused until I was around your age and it started when I was 10 or 11 or some shit like that. What got you into computer networking? I'm training myself to be a 3D artist, but it's going slow because of ADHD and abuse-related anhedonia.

Mmm I didn't realise till I was 17 that I was abused and neglected by my mother, I thought it was just normal parenting for a while, well strict parenting but nothing bad. To be quite honest Minecraft got me into networking. All my friends really wanted to play together without us having to have a LAN party so I taught myself how to host servers when I was like 15 and I found the inner workings of routers and networks to be very interesting. I also feel it's a skill that doesn't require too much brain power, I struggle doing tasks that require a lot of thinking because of my own ADHD

>because of my own ADHD
We're brothers ::::DDDD. I thought my friend was a non-offending pedophile who didn't harm kids until I realized that just because he doesn't physically molest anyone doesn't mean he's not harmful. What time did you get into Minecraft? 2011 here, wish I still had my comfy first save ever.

When do you plan on transitioning? Do you lock your boiclit in chastity

We are brothers, I got into Minecraft in 2011 too :D or at least that's when I finally bought a copy of the game. There used to be a cracked version built into a website that everyone would play at school, and I would watch Tobuscus do his lets play of the game, I miss those days.
I thought sleeping in your mums bed with her and having her get naked while you're sleeping with her was normal : ^) but that's all I remember from those days

Not a sissy nor a wannabe tranny

I remember I used to watch the Yogscast Minecraft series, not sure what year that was though, might have been 2012 or 2013 when a friend recommended them to me. My friend (not the pedo one) and I would put on 10 hour videos of Diggy Diggy Hole while playing and see how long we could stand it. Minecraft was so comfy back then, nothing will ever replicate that experience. What other games did you play back in the day? WaW zombies was the shit.

Hmm I can't remember what else I played back in those days. I think back then I got really into CoD but my mum was strict with what games I could play so I usually wasn't allowed to buy them. I played a lot of Halo then. I have fond memories of walking to my brothers house and playing Halo 3 with him and his best friend (who is now dead because he committed) on their big projector screen. I think around then I was just getting into PC gaming but there was no way in hell I could afford a gaming PC so I stuck with low graphics free to play games like TF2. I still occasionally watch the Youtube videos my brothers friend made before he ended it all.

Its getting worse and worse ive been on r9k since 2016 even before and i left r9k hue.

Attached: 1559647635540.gif (300x250, 483K)

I'm noticing a lot of blacked threads and basically people wishing they could get cucked by black men. Is that the new thing now instead of traps or diaper fetishes?

I had a PS3 and never got to experience Halo, I also never got to play with school friends because everyone else had an Xbox 360. I switched to PC in 2011 and my mother got me an Alienware laptop for Christmas, should have been patient and asked for PC parts to build my own. It's sad that you lost his friend, how long ago was it?

how do i get a bpd gf (male)

Attached: 1521523562404.jpg (250x256, 19K)

I think I got an xbox 360 for a while, then I sold it for a ps3, then I missed the xbox so I sold my ps3 and got an xbox again, then I missed my ps3 so I sold my xbox and got a ps3 again. Was a mess. I remember really wanting an Alienware laptop, I'm so glad I didn't though, I ended up saving up and getting a secondhand desktop from Australian craigslist and it served me well for like 5 years. My brothers best friend committed suicide about 2 years ago. He was cool but I think he had some sort of personality disorder as well. They managed to recover him and bring him to the hospital on life support but they ultimately had to let him go.

God I wish I knew, I would have one by now if I did

You're 'stralyan? My dad lived in Australia for a while to go to university and visit his sister, he always used to say "noice" and I'm conditioning myself to say that instead of nice in his memory. At least switching out the PS3 and 360 so often probably stopped you from using any one xbox long enough for it to red ring. Wish I could think of something more to say about your brothers friend, sympathetic words aren't my strong suit. Would you really want to be in a double BPD relationship? That sounds more unstable than african governments. I'll probably be doing some art practice in 20-30 minutes, want me to drop a contact so we can talk more later?

I'm British but I've been living in Australia nearly all my life. And yea I never experienced the red ring of death thankfully. I've been in multiple double BPD relationships, some of them were good some of them were really bad. It's a game of chance really. And sure man we can talk more later I can add you

Here's my discord
my legs are okay#8534

Attached: 1533911114523.gif (188x141, 1016K)

Are you volatile and do you slap people for hurting your feelings? (and by "people" I mean men)

My emotions are volatile yea, I don't physically harm people though no, especially not men

Can't you off yourself already?

I wish, I really want to but I don't have a reliable method

>19, odd question
You cant really be considered BPD until youre mid 20s and still acting emotional. All teens act somewhat borderline, its only if it persists it is considered an illness.

I was diagnosed BPD and I've been told I have a habit of self destruction what about you and if you do how do you manage it

Here you can't be diagnosed until your 18, my shrink wanted to diagnose me earlier but it's the law here

It's a hard thing to manage, I do have a habit of self destructing, it happens when I feel unwanted or I'm in a generally shitty mood. I have to either distract myself or have someone cool me down, help me think straight and shit. It really is something hard to manage though, Idk if I give good advice for the matter

How much do you suffer? And also, are you hurt by the stereotype about BPD women? (they're phenomenal in the sack, but it's not even worth it, they'l make you wish you die, don't stick your dick in crazy etc) You guys are being talked about like demons by some.

>they're phenomenal in the sack
They're really not, they just reenact their real or fantasy rape and that's it.

They're just nymphos, we're all pretty hypersexual. It's cool to think of me like a demon but obviously you don't mean that in a literal sense. It does hurt me to see some people think all BPD people are the same and deserve to be hung but at the same time it's funny

It is true in a literal sense. You don't have a soul.

Typical BPD faggotry tbqh.

I'm glad you feel that way user, that gives me a bit of an ego boost

I'd like to see you have the balls to off yourself

>I'm glad you feel that way user, that gives me a bit of an ego boost
Still not past the cringy middle school Marilyn Manson fedoratheist /b/tard phase then?

*tips m'lady*
f'dora