Fembots, have you ever let a guy creampie you? How many?

Fembots, have you ever let a guy creampie you? How many?

Attached: D007E04F-205B-4A72-8171-CD7C099A4088.jpg (350x200, 12K)

I wanna cream pie a black tranjy desu

No, never in my live.;.

im still virgin desu

why yes I went to africa and lock myself into stocks naked and let a whole tribe of africans creampie me over and over and live my life like this why do you ask
and yes I took horse creampies too, horses needs to be satisfied too.

Yup. My bf that gonna marry~ Probably hundred times. Condoms are for losers.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my cum craving GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on birth control.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my pure virgin GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on increasingly large dildos to dilate your tranny vag and prepare for my BWC.

Sex trafficking nigga btfo

Come to Odessa Texas and be my beastial misceginist GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on vaginal reconstruction.

user, I'd never marry an american.
Specially one that think I'll like him for making some money and think I'm a tranny.

Yes. Two of them. One was for getting pregnant. Though I would never do it with some poor loser faggot from Texas.

No. My vagine is for husband only.

Attached: 1458789125638.png (522x590, 138K)

yes, my boyfriend can cum in my as many times as he pleases. I'm about to get off birth control soon tho so no more having his cum in me anymore tho.

Im not from Texas. I am from Ohio. Come to Odessa Texas and be my incorrect assumptions GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on rhetoric and logic classes.

You're still a poor loser

>140k

fucking lol

Come to Odessa Texas and be my chaste virgin GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on chastity cages for me when I try to deflower you.

What even is the appeal? It looks so gross and must suck to clean up.

Am I supposed to feel insecure that some faggot on the internet made fun of my fatass salary?

Giving a girl a creampie is incredibly hot. I sometimes scoop the cum back out and feed it to the fat slut who let me pork her

No you're supposed to know you should stop barking up a tree when you can't afford it peasant

>140K
OH NO NO NO
call back when you hit $200K. Maybe.

Attached: IMG_2652.jpg (475x476, 43K)

Based drilling engineer

No. I've never had sex and I'm not on birth control. Plus it is kinda hot but you'd have to shower afterwards and stuff.

>Imagine typing this while eating out of a can of SpaghettiOs

I creampie sissies on Grindr and creampie them

Twinks love getting stuffed try it I find mine on Grindr

You got that newfag smell on you

Girl here, once let all the black guys on the football team at my high school (so like 95%) creampie me

reading fembot's talking about dirty stuff is extremely hot

Femanon here. I only let my stepbro creampie me behind the couch while mom is watching TV

youre fucking retarded, if youre a bot and youve never had sex, why do you expect fembots to be any different? Im an ugly khv just like most of you, the only difference is that I have tits and a pussy. Still nobody would touch me, not even with a 30 foot pole.

I'd touch every centimeter of your body, even if look like Fiona in her ogre form

that's why you do it first thing in the morning. wake up, fuck, get creampied, then have a shower.

>be me
>have wild vivid fantasies about getting creampied, fucked hard, soft, up the wall, in the pool, in any way
>achieve the dream of ltr with first bf and we take each others virginity in all ways but piv, going to marry soon
>the pill gives me diabetes/uterine tumors
>bf too afraid to even grind with clothing on in fear that ill somehow get pregnant
>loses his erection any time i even mention getting a comdom bc hes afraid it will break or smth

Im gonna marry him but jesus christ i need his dick in me already, its been 2 years im getting desperate. what do i do?
>inb4 cheat
No. Never.

have you tried suggesting anal?

It hurts too much and i hate the general feeling, he never uses enough lube either even though i insist on it. plus, i want it in my pussy, not on my rectum, it doesnt feel the same way

>have you ever let a guy creampie you
Pic related

Attached: This-Is-Where-Id-Put-My-Trophy-If-I-Had-One.jpg (300x418, 24K)

Have sex right before your period, pretty much no chance you'll get pregnant.

well yeah, you should feel insecure. I mean you are lying to strangers on the internet in a vain attempt to impress them.

Attached: 1560423550668.png (344x540, 200K)

>sperm can live up to 5 days inside the vagina while waiting for the egg
My periods are random/untrackable and i ovulate early into my cycle (3 days ish after i stop bleeding) so theres a good chance i could get pregnant from sperm that survived

I talked about this with him already, he doesnt want to risk it and im not about to rape him

>afraid of getting your girl pregnant

does he not have a job? is his financial or job situation not situated and firmly in place or something? how old are you guys? what is he so afraid of?

>does he not have a job?
2 side jobs while in university
>is his financial or job situation not situated and firmly in place or something?
Not at all, we earn 400/month each for maintaining ourselves fed and clothed, plus some sporadic outside help
>how old are you guys?
Im 18, hes 21
>what is he so afraid of?
Me getting pregnant. We dont have the means at all to support kids, and i could not deal with the emotional toll of abortion or putting the baby up for adoption

does he have a leaky pipe or something? the risk isnt that high even if so, especially with the morning after pill.

He doesnt even produce a lot of pre during sex. We talked about it already, its just that hard of a limit for him, he doesnt want to take any risks even with a comdom

Smart guy, no amount of sensorial pleasure compares to the sheer suffering of lifelong enslavement.

It would seem so, but alas, even if i go through every other kind of bc, he is still not interested

You didn't do dogs?
Fucking puritan whore.

are creampies anything special for girls or is it just sex where the guys cums in you instead wherever else?

I'm a virgin, but in the future if I truly love the person I'm with (I don't even want to lose my virginity unless I genuinely love that person to begin with) then I might let him from time to time. I bet it feels nice having someone you love finish inside of you.

Its the second my bro. Although if you two are in a ltr it just feels like you two are closer emotionally for some reason

It feels pretty good, especially if you're close with that person or sometimes in the opposite way.

im a virgin. but the thought of it sounds amazing

>ya
>1, my bf
mmm birth control pills

>>inb4 cheat
>No. Never.
You come around to it.
You all do.

Any fembots in N.C? I wanna creampie you om the pill.

How do you know what i (dont) want? Im going to assume you had a bad run with this thing. Look. Some people are assholes. Complete scum. But some people arent. Its just like that. Simple

Are you a robot or just a fembot hunter?

Cyborg, shit blows.

Sounds just right for me. I'm a few states away though, sorry.

get a copper IUD? no hormones so no diabetes/tumor side effects probably

Shid
Shidblox

>IUD
Currently too poor to have it installed and then follow up on it. I have a fragile reproductive system but once i make some money ill look into it. I dont like the idea of being liable to copper poisoning but hey, maybe i can cut down on smth to afford getting it

Guess this is a bait thread but I can't sleep so I'll bite.
>new bf and I drunk after a small friendly party
>drunk me demands bf gives me multiple orgasms
>bf is dtf
>three orgasms, two passing outs and like a dozen condoms later
>we're both ready to nut when condom suddenly breaks
>bfs face when i whisper, "i've always wanted to know what getting creampied felt like"
>bf despite voicing complaints goes balls deep buck wild in my hole
>nuts in 6 seconds
>feel his dick pulsing and his baby juice seeping into me
>i cum one final time grinding his softening sensitive dick

Felt great and can definitely attest that natural sex is way better than doing it with condoms. I'd probably never do it again though. Having to get birth control and deal with the side effects of that sucked.

Attached: 1360280612229.jpg (640x1080, 77K)

So special. By my definition 1. I dont consider it a creampie if you shower right after or sit on the toilet. Real ones stay in you all the time. nothing more intimate than keeping a part of someone inside you all the time

That was actually pretty sweet, especially him voicing his complaints during.

>tfw tubes are all fucked up and never have to touch any birth control

Attached: 1511967922724.png (473x597, 213K)

that's how you get a UTI or yeast infection bro

I've never truly understood the difference between fembot and Stacie until now

Attached: 1503142179079.png (597x657, 679K)

His dick and his mind were not one but my vagoo won out in the end. Ha

I wish my tubes were all jacked up but alas I come from a family of super fertile women despite not having a maternal bone in my body at all so yeah... And to add insult, internal BC make me severely ill so I have to put up with condoms. Even though they all suck.

Attached: 1440713813489.png (120x212, 24K)

Fembots, would you let me clean you up with my tongue after someone creampied you

This is unironically my boyfriend's fetish.

Do you indulge him?

Not yet. Hard to ask a third party to do that for us.

I wish I could do it.

Where do you live? A lot of cities have clubs for this kind of thing but they're usually hidden.

I'm not interested in random outsiders though, so it's probably not worth it.

It's something to look out for if you ever feel like it. Best of luck to you tho

If you don't mind me asking, what are your thoughts on the fetish?

Drop him then. He obviously won't compromise with you to make you happy too. This relationship won't have a happy ending, user. He's withholding sex because of a fear you've tried to help soothe.

Fuck

>tfw no loving wife to cum in and impregnate

I can really get into the idea. I like the thought of a guy abandoning his inhibitions just to taste and please me, if that makes sense. It's also kinda hot that two guys would make me feel good but in their own seperate ways.

Wow, that is hot. Your boyfriend is lucky to have someone like you. Has he told you why he likes the fetish?

No, it actually surprised me to learn he was into it. It was just totally off the wall and unexpected from him.

Did he just randomly blurt it out or something? How did you find out about it

We were going to have a threesome and we wanted to have a discussion about what we wanted and what we were comfortable with. He mentioned it'd be a turn but for whatever reason we never did that, though, he's mentioned it a few times since then.

>he's mentioned it a few times since then.
Like in what context?

I guess just casual conversation or when we're dirty talking, it comes up. Is there something you're trying to figure out or wanna know?

Not specifically. I was just curious about what the mindset is of someone who is into it from that side. I'm sorry if I was being too nosy, thank you for sharing your experiences with me.

>i cum one final time grinding his softening sensitive dick

Nice roleplay faggot, women don't talk like this.

>tfw guy
>tfw i've shot thousands of creampies into various girls
>some guys haven't even creampied one girl one time
It really makes you realise we live different lives. I'm sorry virginbots

>tfw gave cummies to my ex gf

felt good man

two
it's nice

nonsense. my ex used to go to sleep with my jizz in her.

This exactly. And it's even hotter like that. Why the fuck would anyone go clean it out after? It kills the whole appeal

>tfw creampied all three girls I've had sex with
feels fucking amazing, but now that I'm older and slightly less stupid I'd be hesitant to do it again. doubt I'll ever have the chance though, the days when a non Chad could get a girl from soc are long gone, plus I'm fatter and poorer also

It does feel amazing. I would of course make sure she's on the pill or something. But then let your breeding fantasies run wild

Our relationship outside of this issue is spectacular. Plus, im pair-bonded in love with him and we are each others best friends. If it came to it id gladly give up sex altogether with him if that was the only way our relationship could thrive

Never get on pills.

It's special cause it's more intimate (not just him jerking off onto some body part) and also feels very natural and wholesome, in a weird way. Plus one can feel him come sometimes.

>tfw creampie fetish

I'm quite embarrassed about it but not like i'm getting a gf anytime soon (or ever) anyway