How to stop bing eating!?

I need some chronically skinny niggas in this thread immediately. I'm wasting my youth being a fatass because I cannot stop eating. Inb4 "just stop" I've tried and I always get such strong cravings that it never seems to last.

I really need advice on not binge eating. I literally get home and eat to excess every day after work. It's like the only comfort I have anymore. Even when I do engage in other vices, all that ends up happening is that I also eat a bunch. I have gaine and lost the same 20 lbs for the past 2 years and I just cannot take it anymore. I need a BMI of 24.9 to be normal and I'm obese at 30.2. This translates to 32 lbs. But I'll still be pretty fat at that weight.

It does not matter if I work out or do anything I just want to EAT! I've been happy and ate too much, I've been sad and ate too much. There's seemingly no rhyme or reason I just really like food.

My roommate has been gone for months and left a pill bottle of Fluoexetine in the room, and honestly I wanna start taking it. I also want to try not eating for a while and see what happens, not like an anorexic but rather just to get used to eating less, so maybe like a week or so. Another option I think is to act like I have ADD or something so I can get Adderall or similar drugs so I can not be so food crazed all the time.

I'd prefer not to take these weird drugs, but I would also not prefer to be a fucking blob. Virtually every Male in my family struggles with weight, but I am by far the worst for my age (I'm 20). I don't want to say it's "muh genetics" but I do think a lifetime of being fed kinda shit food has fucked my mind up to a point where I kinda rely on it.

Attached: ed244ff.png (576x768, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI2MaVxTa9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop looking for magical advice on 4chans r9k board and remember you are the problem and you simply need to eat less

>chronically skinny niggas
Be poor and very lazy. Works for me.

Attached: 1557781436842.png (1389x1732, 200K)

You have an eating disorder and need to talk to a psychologist about it. They can give you stimulant medication to suppress appetite and deal with your chronic eating for stress management. I

start smoking user, NOW

start lifting weights turn that fat into muscle

like you said you cant overcome your cravings for food so just continue your eating but offset that lard by lifting

Probably the most sensible reply, but the answer is how do I deal with the discomfort and cravings a proper diet seems to bring.

I feel for you user, but I think I'd still eat cheap shit food if given the chance

I may have to try that, but I'll take other avenues first

Smoking might actually work, I've tried vapes but the flavor makes me hungry. Also just like how people who drink caffeine get tired when it's gone, that is me with cigs and hunger.

you can either tolerate discomfort and cravings until they go away or keep ruining your physical and mental health by overeating. just be a fucking grownup and take control of your life

Buy food you don't like.

Focus on other hobbies. Take your mind off it by doing other things. FORCE yourself to do other things. Same principle as breaking a masturbation addiction, or any addiction really. FORCE yourself to do something else in that time. Get out of the house, play something you can't eat food with while playing, something ANYTHING. The first few weeks will be horrible but if you can break the cycle then it will get much easier. And for gods sake don't buy a shitton of food.

Replace with water, and don't buy too much food so your laziness will help you avoid eating.

Did you lose a good amount of weight user? If yes how long did it take for the cravings to go away?

This is the advice I'm gonna try, any suggestions. I would prefer to be out of the house, so I'm thinking exploring the city.

Take up bike riding, or running. Something physical that will also help you shed the pounds. I'd recommend walking at first, then later when you stop feeling like you're gonna die from walking to the mailbox you can upgrade to jogging.

no i haven't, but i've done stuff that's been miserable for weeks/months because i know the outcome is worth it, same shit for you. stop being weak looking for answers and just do it if you want to. you're not too far gone for regular exercise and diet to get you where you want to be pretty quickly if you're honest with yourself

I currently lift, and do some cardio, if I didn,'t my BMI would be much higher. But I do think it's tough to outwork a bad diet.

What's something you'd reccomend between gym and bed?

what's your height, weight, how many calories do you burn each day/week through exercise, your tdee and how many calories a day do you eat? what's a typical day of eating for you?

Do you have a job? Most of what I do is work full time, then on my off days or when I'm home I garden or play video games. You can replace one of those with gym time, and the other with something else you'd be interested in. Getting absorbed in pop culture is easy but passive consumption of entertainment invites passive consumption of food too.

I'm screen shotting this thread and coming back to it daily. Thank you for your inspiration

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-214057_Gallery.jpg (1072x928, 855K)

5'8"
198.5 lbs

I'm not sure how many calories I burn with exercise, but from what I've read I should eat around 2,000 to maintain.

Today I ate 2355 calories, it's usually 2100-2500.
Yes, and it stresses me the fuck out. Which is why I kind of eat as much as I do. Beyond that and the gym I really don't have a hobby besides socializing and going on the internet

This man knows. This man knows that the price of success of suffering and sacrifice. He's probably not even "successful" yet but he has accepted the fact that excuses and looking will only get you so far, all that matters is honesty and action in the long run.

ok so eat 1800 calories a day and exercise harder for a week and look at yourself in the mirror. stop caring about being hungry, you're eating too much

Let go of the stress. Do something else to de-stress. Like I said, vidya, movies, keep a journal and write about what you're doing maybe. Gardening is really good too if you're in a warmer climate and have a yard. Weeding will eat up a lot of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jI2MaVxTa9g
you're gonna make it lads

Literally just 1) Stop buying more food than you need and 2) Stop buying unhealthy food. Don't give yourself the opportunity to give into temptation if the temptation isn't there.

Attached: 1548611362210.jpg (645x1000, 69K)

The redpill on weight is that its all genetic. Some people are born with a smaller appetite and a more efficient metabolism, others are born with a large appetite and shitty metabolism. If you are the latter, you are fucked no matter what you do. Sure you can lose weight by starving yourself but it will be a painful and uphill battle. To simply be at a weight that for others is normal and requires zero effort will require from you a conscious effort, and a lot of it.

These are just the facts about weight. Fat vs skinny is not normal vs overweight, they are just natural differences in body type like how some people are tall and others are short.

This however doesnt mean that you cant lose weight. What it does mean is that it will be hard and painful, no way around it. Thats something you will have to accept first of all if you ever plan on losing weight. Second of all staying at that weight will also require you to put conscious effort into simply your daily routines to not go off the rails and start overeating again.

Once you are aware of these blackpills and have accepted them, it all comes down to one simple thing. Just eat less. Diets are pretty much bs, it doesnt matter what you eat as long as you retain a caloric deficit. The only thing diets do for you is making it easier to stay at a caloric deficit. Now when it comes to caloric deficits, you eat at a caloric deficit by calculating how much calories a person of your height and weight needs, and then staying below that amount of calories at all times. A good caloric deficit is like 500, but you can go to 1000 or more if you want to go nuts. Or if you think you can endure it, fasting would be a good way to lose a lot of weight quick. Just drink water and dont continously fast too long, like for more than a week for example.

Thats basically it, if you want to know more just go to Jow Forums and read the sticky. Dont take the advice you get from actual posters there seriously though, just the sticky.

willpower isnt genetic

user I used to be fat and now I'm fat and I'm gonna give you some good advice. Eat different foods. Eat healthier foods. That's it. I eat a ton of food every day and I stuff myself. But you know what the difference is? I stuff myself with really healthy foods. Chicken, hummus, fruit, whole grain breads. I don't touch cheese, cookies, cake, ice cream, or anything like that. My one vice is beer. What's keeping you fat is that you're eating fucking garbage like donuts and chips and cookies and shit. Fast food too. Cut it out and buy some real food. Eat vegetables too. You'll find that when you eat these sorts of foods, they'll fill you up a lot better than what you're eating now. The result is not only that you consume fewer calories but you also feel really full after a meal and you don't feel the need to eat any more.

Attached: 2F1B33E3-BAD8-4F51-9D80-183E7283847D.png (523x458, 127K)

Oops meant to say I used to be fat now I'm fit

Switch to a mostly vegetarian diet. Bananas, celery and carrots are your go to. Only boiled eggs, chicken is alright but fish preferably and no bread or pasta. Potatoes are fine, even rice is ok. Just nothing fried. You still need fats but you can get that from the meats. Mostly veggies will help you keep your caloric intake down. Top out around 1500 a day if you are doing light to medium activity.
That should help.
Also no more soda or juice. Pure sugar.
I've lost 125 lbs, so I kinda know what's up. Also do some cardio, all you need is about 20 minutes a day

Of course it is. Willpower doesnt fall out of the sky, how much you have of it is determined by genetics, no different than any other human trait. Similar to how some people are physically stronger than others, while others are weaker, some people have more willpower than others, and some have less.

I take caffeine pills but not a single person believes it works

1. Cut out soda and all other sugary drinks. Drink water instead. Drink only water if possible.

2. Cut out junk food, fast food, all forms of snacking. The urge to snack is often due to boredom or you mistaking being thirsty for hunger (this is more common than you would believe). So again, drink more water. Just fucking don't stop drinking it.

3. Plan regular meals, don't eat continuously throughout the day. Keep your meals in an 8 hour window to give yourself a 16 hour fasting period (a big chunk of this will be spent sleeping so it's not as hard as it sounds, it's basically just skipping breakfast in the morning, or moving it to a brunch). If you feel yourself craving something in the morning have a coffee or some tea. Or drink water.

4. Gradually phase out whatever shitty processed foods you've been eating and start planning healthier stuff. Start with one day a week where all your meals are healthy, then move up to two days a week, and so on until you're eating healthy all the time. Consult Jow Forums's sticky for diet ideas, it's not as bad as you probably think.

5. Do some light exercise every day if you can. Running is good, but if you're seriously overweight you can put a lot of strain on your legs, so maybe do an exercise bike instead. Be sure to stretch and limber up before exercising, waking up at night from charlie horse cramps in your calves is not a fun time.

just worked out for 2 hours thinking about this thread. got real mad

im not chronically skinny but i can lose weight when i need to.
>eat low carb/high protein foods with low calories(turkey, tuno, chicken)
>avoid pasta, bread, potatoes, chips, crackers, beans
>calculate your max heart rate ((220 - your age) x .6)
>find a planet fitness near you and work at 60% of your max heart rate for 30min to 1hr on an eliptical machine or stationary bike

you can eat a lot of food if its lean meat, fish, vegetables etc. You just have to avoid carbohydrates at all costs

>Smoking might actually work, I've tried vapes but the flavor makes me hungry.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

user, thank you so much for this thread.
I've been struggling with binge eating and bulimia for the last 2 years of my life and it's completely destroyed me. Been to treatment centers, support groups, tried every diet, fasting protocol, "intuitive eating", self-hatred, weightlifting, prayer, and I still have the ever present urge to binge.
I think honestly it's something to do with serotonin and dopamine. I've become addicted to DXM because it numbs my appetite and dissociates me from the urgent need for food, as well as releases a shit ton of serotonin.

I empathize with literally everything you've gone through been through and the hell storm of anxiety and depression inside your head because I've been there for a while now.
I would love to be able to go back to the days when I wouldn't have to fight against my own brain and body, when the value of me as a human wasn't decided by how much body fat I have or how many dies it's been since I've eaten.
I don't have much to offer for help apart from trying to get in touch with a psychiatrist that can prescribe something like Wellbutrin and maybe a stimulant like Vyvanse, they've found it's had great success with people who binge eat regularly. I'm on wellbutrin and it does work, food isn't my sole enemy/purpose of living anymore.
A lot of people will be inconsiderate and tell you to just stop eating which i know always compounds the feelings of shame that lead to more binges.
Don't give up fighting this disease but also don't let have the power to fuck your life like it has mine.

Jow Forums here, you are a faggot.
>boo hoo it's haaaaaard
No it's not, just eat like a human and not a breathing sweating garbage disposal and you will lose weight until you look human again. Fat fucks make me so angry, especially when they cry about it's
hard to lose weight. It's literally the easiest thing in the world. It takes more effort to maintain your disgusting stinking bulk because you have to keep shoveling food into your maw. Fuck you. Stop eating and start lifting heavy weights. Stop being a faggot. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

Attached: 5364B8ED-6C04-4B35-870D-1E931158FD66.jpg (715x1013, 252K)

Replace all beverages with water and junk food with any type of fruit or veggie (bluberry tast nice)

play vidya and browse internet

I have to remind myself to eat

I just dont like sweet food, so my diet is practically ketogenic.

Attached: 1560186180748.jpg (640x797, 73K)

When you get the urge to eat just eat something that's not fattening like just snack on fruits and nuts for awhile also drink water and not soda. Don't starve yourself because that won't help and try going on a 30 minute walk everyday. The hardest part about losing weight is changing your diet, if you can manage that then you'll lose weight no problem.

stop giving fucking bad advice fruit is just sugar he needs to eat less and train harder and stop giving in to his urges

>dont starve yourself
Fasting is a great option for fat fucks. This is bad advice.
>eat fruits
Oh I see, you're also a fat fuck. "Eat fruit" is fatty advice. Full of sugar.

>He thinks the sugars in fruit are the same as carbohydrate sugar/ refined sugar
Don't listen to these 2, both of them don't know shit about losing weight. Fasting doesn't solve the problem, it just starves them for awhile then they go back to eating the same junk that made them fat in the fist place and they'll eat more of it because they are so hungry after not eating for a long period of time. Diet is everything when it comes down to maintaining a healthy body, if you can eat well you won't even need to constantly fast to lose weight. Water is proven to speed up metabolism as well

idk m8
eating just makes me feel sick and humiliated

I had and have the exact same problem. I started keto, nothing pretentious, just to know that i can eat as much protein and fat as i want makes it easy. After a while it gets boring because you can't ever eat a burger or pizza or pasta. You start to hate eating. Some weeks i just ate a sausage a day (no homo). I got in the best shape of my life, (got some before and after if anyone wants). Anyway, then my sister killed herself and i just started going wild with what i ate.