Would you settle for a girl physically bigger than you...

Would you settle for a girl physically bigger than you? Would you feel embarrassed to walk with her in public while she mogs you?

Attached: curvs.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

I would actually prefer it, originally of course

No i dont really care about height. A lot of girls are taller than me anyway

>would you settle for a girl physically bigger than you
absolutely
>would you feel embarrassed walking with her in public
absolutely

Attached: 1551513262737.jpg (720x683, 81K)

Bigger how? Because I'm pretty tall but I'm also fat as fuck. Taller I would be totally fine with but not fatter.

I had a gf once. An inch shorter than me. Her hands and feet were the same size tho, it sort of freaked me out. They were not manly like mine, it was like a big baby. She was very hot and I'd do anything to be with a girl nearly as cute as her again, but ngl that was kind of freaky.

Sure id settle and get mogged by a 6'2 varbie

Would she be even able to feel my smallish dick?
Really the only hesitation I have with dating a tall girl

My ex was. Yeah getting mogged by a girl is rough.

Are you moronic, OP?
A girl who's physically bigger would be awesome.
I'd love to have to look up into her eyes and feel the weight of her body against mine in bed.
But no, every girl I date is smaller than the last one: 5'6, 5'4, 5'2 and then 4'11.
It's not fair, they can't even wear heels and be taller than me, shit sucks.

I would love it, but if anything it'd be embarassing for her and not for me

Absolutely, but i'm pretty big myself, so she would be a really big girl, and not in the fat sense.

I'm 5'5'' and I would definitely date a tall qt

wow this is disturbingly accurate except for the sit on my face and taller than me part

Too bad they seem rare as hell

Attached: 1444675284088.png (439x500, 346K)

Fucking hell finding a femdom girl who takes the traditional male position is literally impossible. I just want to be a house husband so bad. The only possible way is to be a submissive gay

Apparently there's a site where you can hire big girls to wrestle with you, but I forget what it's called.
Maybe they also provide GFE.

I'm currently seeing a girl who is 5'10 and strong af from her manual labor job, life is fucking good anons. She's not really dating material but the sex is 11/10

Attached: longleg_catto.jpg (251x400, 116K)

Based
I wouldnt "settle", that's the dream

I wouldn't have to settle this would be the dream. It would be even better if she mogged me. Damn I wanna be put in my place and I want her to dominate my pansy body. I'd love if I were physically weaker than her too damn

Stronger than you?
There's a girl at my work, same height as me and half-Tongan so she has a large frame. Would love to be demolished by her.

Yeah, she can pick me up and throw me around easily, she's got a massive booty too

Attached: 20190524_141101.png (500x500, 157K)

She might be taller, but she will never weigh more than me. Even if she did, I could still beat her up.

>gf is taller than you
>settling

Motherfucker all I want is an Amazon to bully me into submission and force me to have sex whenever she wants it.

That is the most retarded thing ever. It's like trying to date a prostitute

completely fine with it
who is this cutie anyways

Yeah there are a ton. There are also some 1on1 session wrestlers and stuff. It's pretty nice. Never done it before but I jack to that stuff all the time

>Would you settle for a girl physically bigger than you?
No.
Unless it's purely sex, been there done that.
She was taller and fatter I still manhandled the shit out of her in bed. Feels pretty good, it's like physically abusing a chick but legal.

>Would you feel embarrassed to walk with her in public while she mogs you?
Yes.

this image just opened up so many sexual desires i didnt know i had...

Of course! At the market the other week I was actually taken aback at the sight of some absolute giantess at one of the stalls, easily 6 feet tall. It might've been the tallest girl I've ever seen.

I'm fine with having a tall girl as a girlfriend, more to love I suppose. Wouldn't be embarrassed either.

I'd willingly take an amazon queen, what a stupid ass post.

Attached: theresnodoubtbut.png (1080x555, 565K)

Are there women bigger than 6'4" and 230lbs? I don't think human women get that big?

she can't be a lanklet
she needs to have decent to nice feet

I'm 108 lbs. The average girl mogs me. So yeah.
>when she can pick you up as easily as you can her
>when your face is tit-level

My cousin is 6'4" not sure of her weight. I'm only 6'2" and 200-ish though. Taller than many guys I meet though.

Well, how "bigger" are we talking. I'm 5'11, but my puffed up hair makes me 6'1. Are we talking a muscular girl? Both are yesses, height or swoleness. A fit girl has muscles that make kinky sex more fun, not to mention a firm ass. A taller girl, taller then me, would just be fun to hang out with. Oh, tall grilfriend, you are a stick.

That's pretty cute, user. Are you submissive by chance?

MOG ME MOMMY

Attached: 1518756199763.jpg (515x730, 70K)

>Would you settle for a girl physically bigger than you?
No because it wouldnt be settling.
>Would you feel embarrassed to walk with her in public while she mogs you?
Getting mogged by a girl makes me horny.

Attached: 1533409429873.jpg (851x1089, 294K)