Ya'know, if everybody just treated trans people with respect and dignity, then they wouldn't kill themselves...

ya'know, if everybody just treated trans people with respect and dignity, then they wouldn't kill themselves. Just a thought.

Attached: muh40%.png (1304x1164, 284K)

They deserve their own board, and a rule in all other boards to not post tranny stuff outside /trap/

So? The fewer disgusting man freaks I see, the happier I am. I don't care about them.

They're disgusting.

Attached: yikes.jpg (623x829, 97K)

>Satified with life
hard to trust an infographic with typos desu

but I want them to die.

>SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT RIGHT

>being a nerd
wouldn't recommend

They should feel like shit. The fact that some of them can live out their willful delusion without a smallest degree of self criticism fostered by their peers is an abomination of the modern age.

You ask too much for their parents, not everyone can accept an abomination.

If they treated themselves with respect and dignity, they wouldn't kill themselves or be trannies.

This. What if I think 40% is too low?

if a tranny let me keep her locked up in my room, she'd be physically unable to kill herself desu

What the fuck its over 50% or am in retarded?

mate, they're mentally ill, a lot of these trannies are surrounded by a circlejerk which removes aggravating elements and does nothing but suck their egos off, yet they still aren't happy

>surrounded by a circlejerk
It's totally not because of escapism and trying to find some measure of peace from a society that hates them and a family that rejects them

You say that, but I've seen these circlejerks multiple times like pic related. Their insecurities and constant need to be validated go far deeper than just their desire to be a woman. Simple acceptance isn't going to change these underlying issues, because the minute one person doesn't validate them is the minute that their worldview starts falling apart.

Attached: cosmo.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>implying they aren't already invalidated 24/7
What little validation they get is minuscule compared to the daily torrent of discrimination and hatred they face in everyday life.

Also, Narcissa clearly has other mental illnesses unrelated to her dysphoria. I know some trannies personally and none of them act like her. It's certainly not behavior inherent to being trans. And regardless, Narcissa gets a shit ton of hate, so you'd think her world view would've already fallen apart by now.

40% is too high, literally. 40% only came from a single survey that included pre transition suicide ATTEMPTS, not actual suicides. Actual suicides were 4%. If you look at any survey doing post transition, the depressed percentages jumps down from 3-7%.
Learn the bullshit statistics you spout you moron

Nigga you're fuckin retarded

Maybe if they were accepted they wouldn't harbor insecurities?

Also, who the fuck cares about validating another person. Every fucking conversation you have is validation in one way or another. You probably validate non-trans people daily, why do trans people have to be different?

>why do trans people have to be different?
Because they ask me to warp my reality to cater to them and that's simply asking too much.

So why do I have to do that? Don't be retarded. Why should I call a disgusting man in a dress a she? Women are cute and feminine. I love women. It physically repulses me to even think about them in the same sentence.

>What little validation they get is minuscule compared to the daily torrent of discrimination and hatred they face in everyday life.

Show me this fucking discrimination. And no, people saying edgy things anonymously on imageboards doesn't count as discrimination. There was some trans person at Friday Night Magic I knew and no one ever gave them shit about it. I'm friends with a FTM trans and no one in my group gives them shit about it, including me. Most people, even if they don't agree with it, are generally too polite to say anything about it.

>Narcissa clearly has other mental illnesses unrelated to her dysphoria.

Have you ever thought that these illnesses could be related to his dysphoria? He isn't an anomaly either. Mental illness and gender dysphoria seem to be two peas in a pod.

>Narcissa gets a shit ton of hate, so you'd think her world view would've already fallen apart by now.

He can't even read some mean comments about him without dissolving into a puddle of tears.

>Maybe if they were accepted they wouldn't harbor insecurities?

That isn't how insecurities work, even for non trans people. A lot of insecurity is irrational and if they're anything like me, then someone else reassuring you isn't a long lasting solution to this problem.

>You probably validate non-trans people daily, why do trans people have to be different?

There are degrees of these things. If I have to walk on eggshells around you to validate you, then I won't do it because it's exhausting. I wouldn't do it for non trans people either.

Fuck off with your dumb strawman.

They have /lgbt/, it needs to be a global rule not to post gay outside of /lgbt/. In fact; I could have swore it was a global rule at one point or another.

Cosmo just went for the any% glitched transition

Probably because you're a nigger

Attached: niggers.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

>not wanting trannies to commit suicide
this is why every board hates us

And if trannies wouldnt ree at people for not wanting to date them maybe people would. Fact is you arent the same as biological females

You misunderstood, I guess it sounded like I was being sarcastic but it was sincere. I agree with you.

the trans community itself is toxic and contributes to tranny depression and suicides

honestly, why should I give a fuck about them?

they're never going to help me out

why is their suicide rate the same in countries where they are more socially accepted, then?

ya'know, if people actually encouraged them to seek help for their mental illnesses instead of pushing them further down the rabbit hole to show how "open and tolerant" they are, they could live long happy lives instead of blowing their heads off by ge 30. Just a thought.

I remember when some ugly kid was being shoved by reikos cabal as the face of anti tranny posters. I'm in some places he's in does anyone want a pic of him now?

yeah respect would probably make everyone better t b h

You realize there's no finish line, right, OP? That no matter what, you'll always be less respected than the hated cis white man?

I'm not saying that to be mean or to try to sound superior, or racist, by the way. White dudes don't deserve respect any more than any other kind of person who contributes to society.

But the problem is that if trannies or any other minority group were ever respected as much as white dudes, the ride would be over for any kind of movement basing itself off your oppression. You don't hear Italians or Irish people complaining about oppression of their heritage in the US anymore, right? That's because they made the mistake of reaching for a finish line and calling it done when they got there.

The movement business won't make those mistakes this time around. As a society, we've figured out how to make your oppression an eternal, neverending truth, always with one more goal to fight for. There is no finish line, and there never will be.

but i want them to kill themselves

Do I fucking care? It's even better if them keep killing themselves.

Lol who fucking cares. On an anonymous board they're the only ones interjecting what they are into literally every conversation they have. It's not boring so much as I just don't care. I don't care about trannies. If you expect me to care about trannies you can fuck off. If you want me to care about trannies' well being you can fuck off. The only people who care about this shit is other trannies and lo and behold their conversation with each other in their own groups is shitty enough that they attention whore elsewhere and pollute wherever they go not with faggotry but something even more repulsive. You disdain us for not giving a shit about your annoying asses. How do you think your bitching and moaning will change anything? Every time I have to say "fuck off and die tranny" I hate you guys even more. I don't care and I won't ever care. If you want someone to give a shit go elsewhere, just don't expect to have any fun when all you can talk about is yourself

Err even if that were the case [dubious - discuss] ...possibly some indigenous culture was being terrorised by the sex industry, because trans was not just 1st world phenomenon.

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (508x391, 33K)

>On an anonymous board they're the only ones interjecting what they are into literally every conversation they have.
what about incels aka 90% of the board which all came from you know what site

they have Jow Forums

>Implying they shouldn't kill themselves

I'm not seeing a source here.

>No U
A lot of Jow Forums was involuntarily celibate, they just didn't call themselves incels

I think you'd be treated better if you stopped polluting our board with your spam. You're just as mentally ill as other robots, they don't accept you because you've made yourself repulsive to them.

i agree, give them proper treatment for their mental illness, not pumping them full of hormones and chopping their cock off.

>imagine respecting trannies or thinking they have dignity

lmfao

srsly tho society should not coddle their mental illness

based trips of truth, thank you user

bet this graph would hold true for just about any kid. I don't think that being without parental support is a trans thing. Actually, I know that for a fact.

Show me one example of a person committing suicide for being trans before 1900.

The reason trans people exist is because of our shitty culture.

Imagine if ""the cure"" for any other mental disorder would be to just let the patient indulge in their degeneracy
And then they wonder why they die, imagine if someone told an alcoholic to make alcoholism his personality and drink as much booze as he can and get free surgery to replace his failing organs

>actually expecting Jow Forumstards to read studies and understand where the statistics they spout came from and if they're reliable or not
You're asking WAY too much here

transition isn't the cause of their suicides, gender dysphoria is. transition isn't the thing making them depressed, how long will it take for Jow Forums to understand this?

Source or go commit sudoku

>dood I'm gonna kill myself because I'm a man and I can't wear a dress to work
sounds like a serious case of special snowflake syndrome

he cant post source because he's already dead, people itt bullied him too hard.

ya'know, if trannies didn't throw tantrums to try to drag normal people into their mental illness, then it wouldn't be trivial to goad them into killing themselves. Just a thought.

>respect and dignity
Why should i respect someone that wants to force me to play along with his delusion?
What kind of dignity does a tranny have? A person that not only condemns his family line into oblivion willingly, but also hate himself and mutilate his body realizing later the mistake and killing himself, all this while bringing misery to everyone around and damaging the social web as a whole just by existing.

you can do with your body whatever you want and nobody will care, to most people trannies look like abominations, i don't rally desire to have any busyness with them, go be abomination somewhere outside of my field of view and we can be bros just shut up about fag shit i really can't be bothered.

I have schizophrenia and when I visit the mental health building I occasionally see a barely passing tranny in the waiting room. Stop wasting tax dollars that should have gone to me you selfish pieces of shit. Some people have legit mental health issues that need more more treatment yet expensive trannie surgeries need to be funded making it so that I can't get job training because there isn't enough money. Fuck trannies, even I as a schizo look down on you filth.

Holy shit everyone is so fucking obsessed with trannies now
Stop being such media drones

you cant expect people to look at a fag in a dress and makeup and pretend it's a woman

society wont reform itself for needy people who make less than a percent of the population

Attached: 1549559193132.jpg (643x900, 578K)

Incidental, and the 40% memes happen precisely because many more trans people are excluded from the supportive component (this is x + y
= z hard)
and wealthy 1st world countries do not dismiss experts because anecdotal details (AIS among other things was studied for >2 centuries)
...probably Trans PULSE (2015) senapi.

Everyone needs to know about this

Attached: 1560530024788.jpg (838x434, 136K)

>Just a thought.
A thought that isn't true