Dilate

>dilate
I'm trying but it hurts sooo muchhhhh...

Attached: 1560481256494.gif (647x363, 650K)

Why wouldn't you just keep your girl dick? If not larping you're gonna regret this hard and most likely suicide

fucking tranny fag, go kill yourself, everyone fucking hates you

>I feel a way about something therefore everyone must feel that way

I feel that way too actually.

honestly this could be the reply to 90% of replies on this board.

And 2 can play...

I know this is a larp, but I was just about to get as hard as diamonds looking at a titcow thread and I accidentally click on this one. Fuck you OP

dont be delusional most people in the world would think youre a mentally ill freak

and i thought i was a freak

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (512x341, 31K)

You don't pass, tranny. You'll always be instantly noticed by men because you can't just put on makeup and fool them.

The thing is everyone actually hates you
Kill yourself

That's right, bitch. You better stop liking what I don't like or we're gonna lynch your ass.

Attached: kkk silence.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

what the fuck is he talking about?

Show us a pic of your Frankenpussy

>tranny posts a thread
>someone links lgbt
>reply by linking pol
I see the vegan diet is rotting what little braincels your transition left you with. Now go dilate sweaty

OP how long until you join the 45%? You don't pass and never will. You're a fucking freak who is permanently mutilated now. Good job.

we all agree with him fuck off tranny

post pics you Iiar

Fuck off and go ruin another board.

The thing is that this is a pretty common belief. Your response is less rational and more of a rejection of the way reality is. In fact hang yourself tranny, too many trannies on this board are annoying attention whores, and because of that I hate any tranny I see on here.

>just because does not want to see shitty threads about topics only a small group of people relate to means he is Jow Forums

you made a big mistake getting bottom surgery

Holy fuck you're letting a larper play you all like a fiddle. Jow Forums has fallen from fucking grace for this many people to eat bait, low quality bait at that, i think even worse is
>45% is from 1 study which included pre-transition suicide ATTEMPTS
>note attempts you mong, only 3-7% actually died from suicide, mind you includong pre-transition which is a dogshit way to study post transition results
>many actual studies show post transition depression is anywhere from 2-6%
Learn statistics before using them

Attached: 98b.gif (625x626, 561K)

Sure thing man, keep deluding yourself like that. Might as well go dilate your mutilated stinky hole before it scars.

dilate
i
l
a
t
e

You can tell how based this post is by all the seething (you)s

>You can tell how based this post is by all the seething (you)s

I don't even like Trannys and I'm jealous.

everyone hates you transfag, kys

stop posting so much threads you trannyfreaks, literally no one cares about your immense faggotry

lmao your fault for getting your penis butchered up and sewn into your pelvis
enjoy your lifetime of paranoid thoughts about whether random strangers actually know you're actually a dude but don't say anything out of politeness

Trannies in a nutshell about their transgenderism