Be femanon

>be femanon
>guy i met on dating site is fucking me
>tries different positions but keeps going soft inside me
>finally get frustrated and flip him over and start riding him in amazon position like pic related
>he gets rock hard inside me and i can tell he is enjoying it
>get disgusted by his submissiveness and kick him out

why are submissive betas so disgusting?

Attached: amazon.png (1000x707, 672K)

Because you have to do all the work I would assume.

Maybe he had bloodflow problems?

Kill yourself faggot, you met him on grindr.

weird , when I went to hookers when they tried to get on top my dick is dead but when I ask for doggystyle I'm fucking diamonds and ready to pound her to death while grabbing her hair or kissing her neck and locking her hands.
doggystyle is my fav position i can't take other styles, its just me maybe.

>be me submissive boi

>have switch girlfriend

>have successfully tricked switch girlfriend into being dom full time and have advocated her to go to the gym and get Jow Forums

>It works, she's ripped now and she can carry my 115 pound ass up the stairs and into her bedroom and she can slam me on her bed and strip my cloths off and get on top and start playing with my hair

Life is good bros

>Surprised this way by a girl

It's weird for sure, weird feeling to be taken control of. Only works if you're a manlet or a skelly though.

You just need to be creative
Order him to fuck you like you want to, command him to get erect and get to work

>submitting to a roastie that submits to men
You're basically being gay-fucked by proxy, dude.

I dunno.
My bf does not got very good stamina. I still think it's fun to fuck him being on top. He is kinda bossy in that situation too so it doesn't turn me off so much.

And then Santa came down the chimney and gave you Chad for Christmas.
Cool story bro.

That is more gay than being gay.

You just wish that you had your girlfriend shove your face in her tits and play with your hair while you suck her titties

Literally fuck off reddit
Go back to /reddit/ or kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1558921935798.jpg (179x250, 6K)

no u

you fucking clown ass looking insecure ass man head ass

This is the truth. If he was a real man he'd beat the shit out of you for even daring.

>tfw met a fembot and she fucked me this way
>tfw such a weaklet that I couldn't stop her

Felt like rape, I tried not to cry.

weak bait user

lmao

ye you're a submissive little faggot user

>Order him to fuck you like you want to, command him to get erect and get to work
this DEFINITELY how you get a dominant boy friend L M A O

wow nice larping there OP, very cool!

this is now a femdom thread, wannabe Jow Forumstards can get fucked

Attached: 1494455124012.png (707x1000, 787K)

Girl-on-top isn't inherently submissive.

If you were my literal fucking slave, I'd make you ride me to get me off because that's less work for me. It's about getting ME off, not about making some kind of gymnastic display to entertain you.

>OMG when I blew him and played with his balls he JUST SAT THERE. Why is he so submissive?

>femdom
fucking gay

maybe because he was beta enough to fuck a disgusting tranny

>not into femdom
>read this thread
>sudden boner
help

This is some good fucking bait, GG user

this
I actually giggled

>fucking gay
to not be into femdom?
yeah, how fucking gay must you be

Attached: 1516762162061.jpg (2000x1500, 730K)

Ahchctuahly there's science behind why he became hard, totallyrealfemanon in a totallyrealsituation, but let's educate the brainlet masses because holy fucking ballsacks batman

In that position his dick is bend in a way that it traps more blood inside of it and raises the pressure, and increases erection strength just as a cock ring would.

Also if any of you sad fuck ever get to penetrate a girl or have gone full prison gay and given up and are gonna pierce a dude or dude in drag, as you're slipping it in for the first time, grab a hold of your dick at the very base and give it a light squeeze, making it harder and also bigger than normally, and slowly slide it in, letting go at the very last moment but at the same time starting to move it in and out, making the one getting fucked think that your cock is larger than it really is, that feeling of the initial insertion will be left fresh in their mind as you begin to move and they are completely blind to this clever ruse or your dick returning back to normal inside of them due to all the movement. But squeeze too much and you'll loose a boner so practice the hold

Dick hack!

Attached: dickhack.png (1199x650, 18K)

Tell him you'll give him another shot after he reaches 30 days of nofap. You don't actually have to follow through, just do it to give him a kick in the pants; but if you do meet again you'll be surprised at the different it makes.

>not into femdom
I used to think that too user. I only gets worse from here.

>be mostly submissive male
>give up on dating pretty much for this reason.

screencapped for future reference, thank you friend