Why does everyone hate incels, I feel like I want to hug them and tell them everything's going to be okay

Why does everyone hate incels, I feel like I want to hug them and tell them everything's going to be okay

Attached: zgf878xh5mdz.jpg (845x555, 110K)

This is how I feel about fembots

incels are real life evidence against the concept of "everyone is equal and just as valuable as anyone else" that we're taught our whole life in western society

Come to Odessa Texas and be my caring mommy GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on mommy outfits and being a housewife.

because that's what reddit and a bunch of literal who freelance journalists told society to do.

They don't want you to hug them, they want to rape and murder you.

This isn't getting old as fast as I thought it would.

Attached: 1522092066813.gif (250x250, 993K)

Because it's easier to hate than to try and understand and have compassion. Also Hate and Demonizing is the popular thing to do right now.

Remember what Marilyn Manson said after the Columbine shootings when asked what he would have said to those kids that did the shooting? "I wouldn't have said a single word to them. I'd listen. I'd listen to what they had to say. That's what no one did."

Incels hate everyone sadly. And they will reject your attempts to support them because you wont have sex with them. And even if you did they would still treat you like crap, making more and more irrational demands each time

>a femanon will never hug you and tell you everythings going to be okay

Attached: F0FC27E0-58F9-4211-B87E-09DEF8563851.png (645x773, 53K)

have sex you stinky incel

This. Using myself as a case study. I'm a male 31yo hand-holdless virgin.

-i'm okay looking, mild acne
-i dress respectably
-great education with decent job
-physically fit and healthy (not Dwyane Johnson, but skinny with some okay muscle)
-everyone says I'm pleasant to be around: people like me and I have friends
-i have hobbies, i read, pay attention to world events
-don't smoke, do drugs, or drink in excess

No girl has ever been interested in me. I'm convinced there is just something fundamentally off-putting about me (whether it's genetic/pheromone based, or something else, I'm really not sure).

Now some will say "well a girlfriend isn't the only test of being valuable in the World", and sure I can agree with that. But fuck is it big one...

This. Anytime someone online hears you're a virgin they automatically assume you're some smelly neckbeard who never leaves his mom's basement and when someone hears that in real life they assume you're some massive asshole who's never tried with women at all.
Neither of those are true in my case though. Pretty sure my problem though is unironic autism causing a complete inability to read social cues and knowing how to respond to people.

You're thinking of a BPD woman. Incels would just be confused and start sperging out.

being average is a curse sometimes, though you can't say you are not wanted if you don't initiate anything with a girl

how many girls have you approached or made clear to them that you're interested?

They're placing the onus on the virgin men because they know the partners they usually select are garbage so they feel guilty and shameful.

Why should I ask girls out when they will just reject me?

>inability to read social cues
i thought that might be the case for me, as in chick is interested but i am too autistic to notice, but to be honest more likely answer that i am just unattractive, since i have no trouble with other social cues and have a friend on who chicks try to hit all the time, and there cues are plenty apparent.
I am just plain born wrong.

I don't want to be hugged, thanks.
I want a pure and love-filled marriage that would not end even after our death.

You probably are boring and unexciting.

I know what you mean, the trick is not invest too much into your interactions with them, it's ALWAYS clear if a girl is interested or not from the way she talks to you, remember, if you are confused about how she feels about you, 99% of the time she's not interested in you

now there are men who are not afraid of rejection, those that are fat, unattractive know what league to shoot and try until failure, that's the key

sorry, this is meant for (you) >>>

I've tried my hand at flirting plenty of times, but never experienced any reciprocation (and often pull-back) so never got the proverbial go-ahead to pursue further.

And I don't want to put words in your mouth/head, but I feel like a lot of people will read that and say "well you're not flirting properly" or "you just gotta ask her out! It doens't matter!". Why would I pursue someone further if I don't see even the slightest hint of them being interested in me. I have a bit more self-respect for myself than that, and I'm not THAT desperate.

guess so, my persona just ain't makin them stomach butterflies or whatever, i also got weird taste, as in attractive chicks don't do it for me, only ugly and average, ironically stacy types treat me slightly better.

don't pursue further then, you'll eventually stumble upon another one you'll like and try your luck, no sweat required to be chasing, also have you tried with younger girls? If you've got a good job and look mature you're bound to succeed with a younger girl

Haha, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but I don't want younger girls (like, 5-6+ years younger). I missed that part of my life already, and while I'm not happy about it, I have no choice but to move on. Now I'd actually want someone mature, already secure in their own life, to start a family with. Don't want to waste time/money on "younger" girls just for sex. If i just wanted sex i'd just hire a professional :)

many college age girls are very mature, besides it's very normal to date a girl 10 years younger when you're around 30, my 18year old cousin got married recently to a guy 10 years older than her and expecting a baby

Post feet you useless woman

>I want to hug them and tell them everything's going to be okay
Don't lie to them. They already have trust issues.

Oh, well that's nice to hear, congrats to them. And sure maturity can vary. But also, I can't exactly go prowling around college campuses haha. And sure, online dating is another option, so maybe.

Anyway, I do appreciate the advice and compassion, but really the point of my main post was just to further prove the point made in 52898775.

>hug them
That doesnt change anything apart from you getting validation for yourself.

I already have a female therapist who tries to cheer me up, no hugs though. She says it will not be okay but my suffering can be lessened somewhat. Such is life for a psychiatric patient.

are you taking jew pills?

I speak to 3 anons on discord. Not sexually or that kind of thing but as someone who will listen I guess. Hearing them talk about the stuff they deal with breaks my heart.

Incels are sociopaths. Stop defending them

>incels are real life evidence against the concept of "everyone is equal and just as valuable as anyone else" that we're taught our whole life in western society
what?
what part of western society teaches you that?

equality has always been about equality of opportunities, not outcome, that's communism user and last I heard, western culture was still worshipping capitalism and has been doing just that these last two hundred years

>the stuff they deal with
like what stuff?

I have schizophrenia, without jew pills I would be dead or in prison

>it's ALWAYS clear if a girl is interested or not from the way she talks to you, remember, if you are confused about how she feels about you, 99% of the time she's not interested in you
Yeah.
>to my knowledge never had a girl interested in me
>couldn't tell if it was because I was ugly or just too autistic to notice
>now I realize it's both
Life hurts.

shut the fuck up, I don't want a hug from anyone, I only want the future mother of my children to do it
and even then that's still kinda gay and not manly at all so she'll have to do it quick and without anyone else seeing it

Attached: very angry and autistic tsundere sounds.png (500x281, 201K)

What do the voices say? Do pills help?

>hug them

Maybe, but they'd have to shower first

It's usually rough family lives. That seems to be a recurring theme. There's other things though, people seem to be assholes towards them in general.

I'm sorry user, I know everyone wants to be attractive to everybody but that's simply not the case if you're not chad

Incels and neckbeards are not the same

You think someone can be a virgin for more than a few days if they are clean?
No

Either this person is a mega-troll, or they need to be found and taken into custody because their idiocy is a danger to themselves and others.

If only that would be the case blackopsincel would be God.

Yeah it just sucks being attractive to nobody.

Voices command me to do nonsensical things, for example "call this person or else" mainly they narrate my life, for example I'm walking down the street the voice narrates "user is walking down the street." Sometimes random people in the street say offensive things to me and it turns out they do not in fact say this but it's all in my head, it seems very convincing though when it happens. Visual hallucinations are rare, only happened twice. Delusions are of being followed by New World Order satanic agents, thankfully that very convincing delusion has passed now. The pills help but have shit side effects, I'm drowsy 100% of the time and I wouldn't be able to catch a ball if it was thrown at me, can't drive either.

He didnt take showers. There is an aspect of virgin tier autism that prevents guys like you from learning why and how to be hygienic. You might get into a shower but you wouldnt be smart enough to clean behind ears for example

How did first contact with schizophrenia happen?

Who said that's not what I meant jackass? I don't think I should get a free gf or whatever the incel boogeyman is, but my constant failure throughout my whole life to integrate with society clearly shows that there is something fundamentally wrong with me, therefore I don't have equality of opportunity.

let me redpill you, pretended fembot

Attached: incel.jpg (958x500, 123K)

I was 18 and went to uni, I lived as a hermit in my dorm room and didn't go to classes, parents took me to a psychologist, I grew convinced the psychologist was a secret cult member who arranged for people to follow me, I blew up at him and threatened him and I got sent to psychiatrist, psychiatrist diagnosed psychosis, my voices started after second psychosis that came three years later. I recovered from my first psychosis quite well, I didn't recover from my second. I now have given up on achieving a normie life.

I wish I was average. I am 160 cm and ugly. God must hate my guts

Damn, thats rough. What do you do now?

The other guys like you have gfs/wives, find a better excuse.

I'm a NEET. I failed uni and nobody wants to hire me, degree-less and without a driving license living in a small town. I would probably have psychotic symptoms during work hours anyhow, so I'm out of luck. Only the love of my parents let me have food and shelter.

>160 cm
height is a meme
t. 190 cm 27 khv

>nobody wants to hire me
Do they see your diagnosis?

>tfw no psychosis schizo bf to take care of and feed

Attached: 1560141734041.png (494x478, 200K)

haha I'm 8 cm taller than you see you later manlet

why though? what do you get out of it?

Well they ask why I didn't finish uni and creative lies only get you so far, of course they know something is off. Of course I don't mention my diagnosis, that would be stupid.

Cant you finish college or uni again?

It's just they have no one looking out for them or their well being. It seems so cold to live like that. I can't really do much for them other than be there to listen but I hope they know I care.

I could beg the faculty to give me another chance because of my special circumstances, and I could go to classes and not hear what the professor is saying over my voices, and stand on top of a tall building with thoughts of jumping off every time I have a deadline, and make absolutely no friends at uni, and fuck up presentations because voices distract me, and wank to the thoughts of boning the pretty girls in classes, yet I find it absolutely hard to contain my madness around normies, so they would probably grab pitchforks and chase me off campus.

Hug them???

Why not have sex with them!!!!!

Attached: 95AB5F7B-1DCE-4CF3-AA97-01C57B7CB772.jpg (325x325, 13K)

Hi Nick!!!!!
(you)

Everyone says they know a manlet who gets TONS of women. But where is this guy? How come we have never seen him pulling girls left and right, like you guys claim

very true, haven't seen a chad manlet yet, although there was a manlet in my class who was einstein tier intelligent, fit and handsome face and he dates a 6/10 girl

>victim mentality
>defeatist
>rejects all opportunities handed to them
>hateful

All this while living in the most comfortable age mankind has ever experienced.

This may be true for some, but not all. Also, if those things are true, what made these guys like that? Were they born that way? I doubt it. It's societal and other environmental influences if I had to guess. I don't claim at all to be able to pinpoint exactly what caused these things as I'm not a psychologist or any other relevant professional.

get away from me roastie, you're just trying to steal my Essence

>I feel like I want to hug them and tell them everything's okay
Can you hug me and tell me everything's okay?
t.incel

Everyone says they know a tall guy who gets TONS of women. But where is this guy? How come we have never seen him pulling girls left and right, like you guys claim

But what if you take all opportunities handed to you and fuck up all of them even though you tried and people won't give you new opportunities anymore. What if incels just fail at everything they try?

Society's programming combined with being sheltered. They were supposed to be normal, get gf's without any effort otherwise you're a loser but life obviously isn't that easy for everyone. It was a fairy tale everyone told us.

They've also had a ton of escapism like computers and that made things worse over the decades.

Yeah JBP talks about that a bit, how "slaying the dragon" in video games is an easy substitute for conquering things in real life. The further issue being you can't "conquer" women anymore lol. Like, trying again and again to get a girl to like you could just lead to a harassment charge...

lmao you never had a chad friend? It's funny everytime we go out he leaves early with a girl

Yea I know one such guy, he's about 5'9".

That seems like a difficult thing to go through every day. Stay strong.

Hey man I had psychosis this year too.

Had a nervous breakdown, panic attack. I was screaming crazy things to people because I did not want to go to a psychologist I tried to run away from my uncle and my mother thinking they were kidnapping me.
I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital for 3 days. I still had crazy thoughts, but taking the pills for a few months It passed and I started to think again rationally again.

My Crazy thoughts were religious. I thought I had a divine conversion. Thought I was chosen by God and had to save people somehow. That I was an apostle kek. That I had a direct link with God. That I saw spirits and even thought evil spirits. I did a lot of crazy shit. Even posted shit on Jow Forums. And like you I had delusions with New World Order satanic agents too.

"Incel" here
I dont really hate anyone and almost everyone out there wont even know you're one just by looking at you.

Incels hate themselves so much they end up projecting this negativity onto other people like woe is me nobody likes me when they just hate themselves and wont work or invest in their own lives. How do you expect friends or a gf when you're such a toxic and negative person to be around

I will never understand why incels adopt the label and use it when it's so tainted, just drop the label and call yourselves virgins like the rest of us.

>I only want the future mother of my children to do it
haha what a faggot
;_;

Well I happened to believe I was a prophet prophetising the apocalypse. My delusions are religious too. This is neat, our psychotic delusions are very much alike.

>incels adopt the label
Other people label them as such.

>Well I happened to believe I was a prophet prophetising the apocalypse
Damn man me too

Incels are incels because that's how they identify themselves.

I've never identified myself as an incel nor have I ever been on any "incel communities" because I'm not a redditor but just by talking about being a virgin and stuff online people assume I'm an incel. It's a hard moniker to escape these days.

I'd hug you back, OP.

Then why don't you do it? Why don't you date an incel? Why don't you practice what you preach? I doubt you would. Do you live in the north east US?

I live in eastern Europe user, no need to be aggresive

Just to be sure, during the apocalyps governments will start majorly screwing with citizens using black op tech and demon magic, right? That was revealed to me basically.

I have a real type for nerdy, pathetic boys with acne and low self esteem, and a fantasy to give them the love they've never had, it seems like a really sweet idea and I bet some of them would be really sweet. it's just a worry that a lot of them are self absorbed, self pitying arseholes who resent all women.

That sound pretty nice, but I live in Eastern Europe yada yada, you probably live in North Amerca, so even if we did get in a relationship it would be a long distance one.

not everyone on this site is an amerimongrel you retard

I thought we were already controlled by black tech and demon Magic. People were NPC but I was awakened by God himself to the truth.
Funny thing is I was agnostic before the madness and I'm starting to become again.