/self-harm/

>only wear longsleeve to hide cuts
>tfw summer coming up

Attached: 1544092656440.jpg (1239x1740, 265K)

Nobody notices me anyway, not like anyone would suddenly comment on my long sleeves. Maybe it's the same for you?

Not all long sleeves are thick to keep you warm. Get a thin shirt with long sleeves made to breathe. People wear shit like that so they're not exposed directly to the sun. It's actually better than going sleeveless if you're in a desert. Or you can just go jihad and get a muslim robe. I assume they basically go for the same concept since they're in a desert.

cutfags is there any way to permanently cover your cuts? I have some from back in middle school and I would really really apreciate if any of you knew of a way to get rid of them permanently

I stopped cutting on my arm. Way too fucking hot to wear long sleeves all the time, especially since I have to walk everywhere. The scars are still pink and kind of visible, but I rarely have direct interactions with anyone so I don't care that they aren't covered.

just stop caring and walk around like the mentally ill psycho that you are like me, normies dont really give a fuck if you dont put it in their face

I'm considering cutting my self so I can get used to the feeling of it. I have found my artery under my bicep so I am ready to puncture it. Though, I'm not sure if I'm ready for the pain.

and expose mom to the fact I'm a mentally ill psycho? It's bad enough I'm a neet

didn't think about the people still living with family, sorry mate. My mom saw them one day, told her the dumb excuse of it being cat scratches, she didn't buy it but only told me how stupid it is of me because she did the same, though no consequences after all

well you've got a good mom then, mine's not a very empathetic person so I can never slip up

that's fucking shit then, but yeah there are very thin long sleeves shirt that you can buy and wont sweat like a pig to hide them or even some makeup powder to put some color over your cuts

how about covering them up completely? is there no way?

Sad to tell you but no. Some say coconut balm/oil will help (they do that for pregnancy scars) but that just makes them more grey instead of red

You can use cosmetics, look up concealer. Or scar removal for the long run.

mine aren't red, they are white since they are pretty old
>scar removal
elaborate pls

honestly for white scars the make up powder is enough to hide them completely, just make sure to get the right skin tone for your skin

I covered most of mine with tattoos

You guys just made me realize something, I always wear long sleeves and pants during the summer. That means people probably think I cut myself on the daily despite the fact that I've never actually tried anything involving self harm.

No they probably don't, user. Some people are just cold even during the summer so as long as you don't give off a psycho gaze you'll be fine

please don't start cutting yourself. it's really dangerous to start and nearly everyone who cuts says that they regret it. please try and find some sites and help and read into it so that you don't start. please.

as other people have suggested, getting long shirts made of thin material or using make up would probably be your best bet. I also really hope you can get through this and stop soon, if you can. are you getting any help at all?

trips, also they probably don't. just now, if anyone approaches you and asks you about it, you at least know why now lol

what do you guys say when people ask about the scars on your arms

say they are cat scratches, people know my cat is agressive af so I just tell them I move my arms a lot in my sleep and my cat jumps on them and scratches them

I tell them I'm fucked in the head and cut myself so they know what to deal with

just use your thighs and no one will know

Attached: P1050198.jpg (1600x1200, 1.36M)

>tfw no cutter gf to bully because her cuts aren't good enough

cutting on your arms is so fucking dumb you absolute niggers, cut thighs instead so you dont have to worry about summer.

if you're not sure you can tolerate the pain, then what makes you want to try it? that's the reason most start. getting used to the feeling isn't really going to help anything. so, please, don't start to begin with.

But what if you prefer to wear short shorts? :3

cut on thighs not arms

for some reason I think cutting thighs is pretty gross, especially if you need to use them to walk so I'd rather cut my wrists/my arm

i think of it as giving myself tiger stipes when i stop being a psycotic pain needing bitch

that makes sense user, I understand. I see them as pain relief and showing how fucked in the head I am

Are you a girl user
Girls with self harm scars on their arms are my fetish

Tattoos can be used to hide cuts. Just an option to look into.

something went wrong with these stripes

Attached: P1030739.jpg (1600x1200, 1.27M)

knew a guy who slits his wrists every 3 months because of arguments with egirls he met on minecraft.

called the police on him back in january while i was out at a bar!! because he was dming e-girls pictures of his slashed wrists and being all "me gonna kill meself"

i know you're reading this buddy and you know i still think you're a fucking idiot. love ya champ.

do you know where he met such e-girls? filming a documentary on the matter

Attached: abf6459f1f4779208129f0f28ad15626b3c6b0fb0aa0ca8fd53f1a53cdedade8.jpg (640x616, 38K)

he was unironically very invested in minecraft pvp servers, 3k+ posts on their forums and stuff. saw him on it in history class or something when we were in highschool and got talkin about it

i think i made an account on their to shitpost and got banned for saying the nigger word

People like this are evil, putting your self harm on other people is unbelievably cruel. If your friend by any chance a super tall skelly?

Why is cutting so addictive? Burning too, I think about it every day. Also for future reference if I cut deep enough to need stitches is there a way I can treat it at home? I'm afraid they'll lock me in a hospital if I got to get it stitched up.

he is a very tall skelly. he looks 1;1 like a specific serial killer. he wasn't some ugly tubbolard fatdrinker like most gamers.

youre addicted to that quick hit of adrenaline you get when you fuck up and hurt yourself. stop gaming your fight or flight response as some mystical rat in a cage cum button to replace the dopamine hit youd get from some meaningful social interaction you dumb robot

Does the name dontaes mean anything to you ?

no lmao,
this guy is an archetypal ssri-eye lanklet e-guy who doesnt look great, doesn't look terrible, but has the self confidence of a burn victim @ paris fashion week.

there's thousands of these dudes and a lot of them are probably on this board, so dont bother trying to guess his name lol.

Sorry in advance for the long reply

Find good workout shirts with long sleeves and/or look for modesty clothes made for Muslims like 52898892 mentioned in the second reply. It might be easier if you're a femanon or comfortable with wearing women's clothing desu. Also if you're not going to be lifting your arms a lot you could get oversized thin shirts or those weird like hippy female shirts that have the bell style sleeves.

I also would recommend if it's only scarring and not open wounds to start using some cocoa butter lotion or something high in vitamin E. It'll take awhile but it can help them fade. If they aren't raised up you might be able to find a good foundation or concealer that works to blend them however keep in mind your arms are not the same color as your face and if they are raised up at all the texture will be noticeable. Most important with this step in my opinion is do NOT apply makeup or lotion or any other substance outside of those meant to treat open wounds to an open or scabbed cut. Wait for it to scar.

If you're going to continue doing it (I recommend you don't as you'll more than likely end up regretting it in a few years and it's pointless, speaking as a former cutter) do it in more discreet places like your thighs. Make sure you're also familiar with anatomy and where your major veins and arteries are so you don't have a whoopsy and end up in the hospital. If you want clothing to hide it I almost guarantee that also means you don't want to end up in the hospital for it. I really truly hope you aren't continuing and are just working with your past self harm now, but if you are please be safe about it. I really hope you see better days user.

Go deeper, and end it all.

Is jumping off a building with the intention of breaking your legs a form of self-harm?

Yes, really anything with intent to harm yourself is self harm. Duh
I'll sometimes drink a fuck ton in a very short amount of time to make myself a puking mess out of self hate, people can get creative with this stuff