Do you find women more or less attractive if they have tattoos?

Do you find women more or less attractive if they have tattoos?

Attached: 3e13e5f1c6a777cc7088309642593443.jpg (1080x1315, 192K)

Significantly less attractive

Less most if the time

Some can pull off the look but thats like 1% of them

Less, usually. I find tattoos are for normies.

Swastika tattoo = less attractive
Neat shapes or Kermit the Frog = equally or more attractive

Doesnt matter to me, I dont mind them

Depends on the tattoos really. If it's classy, its classy. If it's shit, its shit

Seconding this, tattoos look disgusting and clearly indicate a whore. All women are whores, of course, but not all of them remind others about it so blatantly.

It depends on the tattoo. If the tattoos are ugly then she will be less attractive to me.

Attached: exotic-tattoo-design-women.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Tattoos are trashy af but I will admit they make average/ slightly above average women hotter
Uggos and 8s and 9s look worse with them though

>clearly indicate a whore
yes.... that's what i like

>I will admit they make average/ slightly above average women hotter
agreed, as long as she isn't a ham planet then tattoos are a great bulls eye for who might be into freaky shit

You are truly fit to be a philosopher with such a wellthought answer

This.
Tattoos are redflag, both for men and women.

Depends on the amount, content, and quality. If its nice and subtle wnough its usually a plus.

But I think even for the cases when I think "Its too much" it is mostly because of my own insecurities. It reminds me that i am a poorfag that at the age of 28 is still dependent enough on my rabidly anti-tatoo parents so I could't make the inks I want even if I could afford that, to not aggravate them and make them disinherit me.

If the tattoo is a trashy one, she's trashy.
If the tattoo isn't a trashy one, you're wrong and yes it is trashy and so is she.

I have 3 tattoos, anyone to be my bf?

butthole tats are a deal breaker for me apparently. . i have 3 on or around my asshole and guys always pump and dump me

Way less. Only men who saw active combat should have tattoos. Although really I don't give a fuck if any guy gets them, women never should. They ruin the work of art that their bodies already are.

Less, but more because of what tattoos represent than because of what they look like. Tats are almost always the mark of a whore.

Definitley less, gives off a slutty, party girl, whooo I don't give a fuckkk, gimme dat dickk yeeehaawww. Vibe. And 9/10 times it's a fucking flower

ALWAYTS A FUCKING FLOWER, LIKE BITCH YOURE SO FUCKING UNORIGINAL

It's the equivalent of a guy getting their last name on themselves. Like bro the most interesting thing about you is the name you were given at birth COMMON

If they're dumb shit and seem to be for attention or "expressing my personality", then I find the woman unattractive to the point of garbage

If they're actual works of art like pic related then I'm diamonds

Attached: miyo8888.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

i wont lie, im sexually attracted to sluts, and tattoos are the biggest indicator that theyre susceptible to being easy whores which again turns me on sexually, but on an emotional level i think negatively of them, like their life is a joke and they have some bullshit trauma in their life to justify their poor decisions, hate fucking is one of the best sexual experiences in my life and leaving them without investing emotionally is my revenge on behalf of all my brothers who arent getting any puss.

Attached: 55rx1rvx6v331.jpg (960x511, 62K)

depends on the tattoos. The girl OP posted looks worse (also she's wearing way too much makeup god damn) but is perfectly fine.

>Asian girl used to tell me how she detested tattoos
Why are they such angels?

Attached: 1543714316289.webm (276x488, 562K)