Give me one good reason why you haven't put your seed inside of your wife

Give me one good reason why you haven't put your seed inside of your wife.

Attached: pregnantbelly-300x199.jpg (300x199, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
youtube.com/watch?v=qbmWs6Jf5dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont have wife

because she has a dick

sho bobs and vagene

I am without excuse

I'm not married yet.

But I hope to be married some day, and my wife and I, hopefully, will have as many kids as we can. I'm Catholic, anyway, so that means no birth control, no condoms, and no abortion. Baby making full steam ahead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA poorland
what a fucking joke

there aren't any white women in my area and I'm not race mixing. yes I'm moving

You mean recently? Still recovering. Hit me in the head with the empty scotch bottle when I tried to put it in her ass.

Because my wife is asian.

why are you bullying Poland? Poland is, in the grand scheme of things, far more similar to you than middle east, africa, china, etc. Just because you're ubsermesnch doesn't mean you have to bully the averagemensch.

As to OP's question, because I don't have a wife, of course, and because finding a woman worthy of rearing children is close to impossible in western society.

Tyrone is too busy picking up all your virgin qt's at church, best do with a whore; call it jesus.

won't jewish girls be upset schlomo?

that's not how you make babies...

no waifu. pencil needs sharpened before i can draw her.

Attached: tucker flatlivesmatter.jpg (1024x558, 65K)

>wife

Wife and I are expecting our first.

>Hit me in the head with the empty scotch bottle when I tried to put it in her ass.

next time use some lub and that bottle will slide in like a charm

>Austria
smelly and ugly people

I'l just take off your lid.

because I am a foreveralone permavirgin with no friends, job, or prospects

I don't have a wife.

untermensch*

same here. although a 12 year old did hit on me in Publix a few weeks ago.

I have way too many trust issues from fucking other people's cheating wives

are you shredded? im trying to cut down to 6% bodyfat so that might happen to me but no luck lately...

>pol
>having a wife

Attached: 1502738946730.jpg (460x469, 132K)

>Just because you're ubsermesnch doesn't mean you have to bully the averagemensch.
stop right here. nietzsche said that the model for the ubermensch for him was the polish nobleman. he despised germans

i hope to hell to god you're both white or I'm mailing her feminist literature, college catalogs, and planned parenthood coupons.

I don't have a wife yet, I'm more concerned with my career, hell, I'm a KV

My eye has been wandering lately, not sure how long I want to stay with my gf

I'm sterile, but I still wanted a son who looks like me and is still kind of 'mine' so I got my dad to donate sperm to impregnate my wife. Now I have a 'brother-son' who looks alot like me so no one will know it isn't mine.

Just did. And earlier in my girlfriend.

working on #3

>my dad impregnated my wife
What am I reading? and how the fuck are you sterile?

Attached: this story is boned.png (679x632, 253K)

I'm a celtic/germanic mutt, she's germanic and slav. White enough for you?

>how am I sterile
I dunno, personally I blame the microplastics and hormones in the water.

Take iodine
It purges that crap from your body

This is now a pregnancy fetish thread

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

I'm not letting some roastie use me for a free ride for 18 years when I can fuck hookers for pocket change in third world shitholes

Are you sure that’s the kind of thing you should be telling me?

Three kids is enough. Already gone beyond replacement. Not going to be a nigger or a spic and bear more children than what I can afford to support.
>The first two kids replaces me and the wife; the third is +1 for the white pop
>Now, if I could afford it, I'd have the wife pop out close to 10 kids to help secure the existence of our people, just like my mom and dad did
>One of seven kids in the family; all married to whites and have sired an average of 3 white children as well, with one having five white children. No racemixers here

Every sperm is sacred.
youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

She's 2D

If it's a boy, look up circumcision before doing it

You need to die. NOW.

Either you find a genuine traditional woman or you find a cumdumpster and lock her in an underground bunker and make her pop babies for you. I don't care which! Just shore up those numbers GODDAMMIT!

Not married yet and if I did, it'd be (((illegal))) according to the (((law))).

Attached: 963a4a7201b.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

Woah user, are you dimensionist or something? Dimension-mixing is perfectly normal and the courage to do so is admirable.

>Just have kids when you can't financially support them or yourself, user! The jews can't possibly take advantage of your shortsightedness!

Transparent shilling, for one.

Rude.

>needs sharpened
>disdainforplebs.bmp

3 kids is not enough, but you are doing well regardless. better than most.
my wife is 28wks right now with our first. id have as many as i could except my swimmers are fucked and dont work without ivf. fucking hurts man.

im doing that with other peoples wifes so i dont have to drain my own resources but still get to reproduce

I did.

I have. Repeatedly. Became too physically dangerous for her to have more kids. Proud of her.

You got some rough times ahead

I’ve got two and they eat up all of your spare time

I don't have a wife. I probably never will. I blame my shit genes.

9 months earlier...

Attached: 2038431 - Adolf_Hitler Anne_Frank fakes.png (500x332, 85K)

>that pic

Saved

Attached: 4FF13ADA-91B2-44AC-B41A-0DFCBD2DDC68.jpg (900x900, 68K)

For those of us who don't have any prospects of getting married and having kids, what do we live for? Seems pointless to live a hedonistic lifestyle...without anyone to provide and care for.

Expecting my first.

If you are 18-21, start investing in yourself and your life, I am 20 years old and I am doing that by going to the gym and taking flying lessons to become a pilot, I am doing this so that when I am in my mid to late 20s I am ready to take on the world

Attached: N776AN_at_Heathrow_8688054417.jpg (830x400, 152K)

>Marrying a woman who would assault you for any reason
>Marrying a woman who wouldn't do anything to please you

I don't want my genes to exist further.

Good luck man. I wish I could turn back time and do things differently. I'm in my early-mid 20s and already have a good career lined up, but I really wished I could've done things differently. Have a lot of regret. Made bad decisions.

lmao

Attached: Anne Frank + Hitler 9 months later.jpg (610x1373, 135K)

Just invest in yourself and in good things, you have the career, just make the most of it

MGTOW

cause 5‘11 manlet

Mistakes into miracles

Attached: 1527354539283.jpg (364x374, 58K)

Yea I'm working on it. I guess it could be worse. I could be in my 30s having this same conversation. Either way my hope of getting married is slim, but I'll keep trekking forward and see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbmWs6Jf5dc

Attached: Brenda-Spencer-686705.jpg (590x711, 46K)

>Just have kids when you can't financially support them or yourself, user! The jews can't possibly take advantage of your shortsightedness!

Ironic that you fall for a Jew tactic, yet claim the opposite is a Jew tactic.

cos our 2 boys are enough

>>>Give me one good reason why you haven't put your seed inside of your wife.
I'll give you 2
Alimony, child support

If you live in Toronto, get the fuck out

Actually, I did

2 is par. 3+ is considered good enough. 2 is non profit for the race.

No I dont, thank God. But I live on the West's coasts equivalent of Toronto. Not sure if it's any better.

You like asian women?

Correct

Attached: FA05708F-47B0-47D8-B52A-21A6930FE99B.jpg (696x398, 34K)

>w-why would I drive a car user
>d-d-don't you know 33,000 people die every year in car accidents

I have done twice, she's bore me two wonderful lads.

Attached: IMG-20180510-WA0000.jpg (1599x1200, 580K)

Not in particular. But if it means I'll have a wife, I'm open to it.

Proper lads. Now do it once more, Nigel. Make it a hat-trick.

I'm a gay transnigger nazi jew. I don't think this planet can handle more the likes of me.

This is the cringiest thread on this board right now

IT'S 3:17 am where I'm at, most of the mods live in my time zone so a lot of weird shit happens here

We want to have another, but our house and finances aren't large enough just yet!

Because doctors say that having a child would likely be fatal for her

Aight fair enough. Keep em coming.

Because I'm not going to put my life in the hands of a retarded roastie. Yes, you will all say "look for a good woman user", etc, etc. There are NONE. They are all brainwashed whores.

surrogacy?

Really, who would want to have children with western "liberated" women?

Go to church. Move countries if you have to find a trad woman.

I'm going to! FUCK!

Bög

Wife and i both own our own businesses that allow us to work whenever we want from home. We are both 100% European and have our 4th kid on the way. Feels good

Absolutely filth if true.