Why are men so terrified when I try to play with their balls? Im not a fucking idiot I wont hurt you

Why are men so terrified when I try to play with their balls? Im not a fucking idiot I wont hurt you.

Attached: d706c2b.png (1200x1500, 669K)

accidents happen, and there's not much benefit compared to the risk

you can suck my nuts any time
please

Humans are fragile things, people have actually fractured their penis during rough sex.

i dont know if this is everyone but i dont feel anything during this atleast no pleasure all nervers are in the tip

You can play with my balls, femanon. Just don't forget to give my dick some attention.

>femanon
Im a girl (male)

Tge sensation of getting your nuts licked is bliss 2bh
Especially when you know in the back of your mind your balls were just dirty sweaty and stinky but she still does it anyway
Holy shit

Are you cute? You can still play with them if you pass.

You are not me.

I wonder why is it so debated whether guys like it or not. You would think all bodies are the same.

delete that picture you stupid whore

Love jerking my pp while my balls are sucked

Well, everyone has their own preferences about any part of the body.

I only had sex with one guy who fully enjoyed it and was somewhat fearless about it, for the rest their balls visibly shrink and they tell me to stop either because its uncomfortable or because they are too scared.

>Have her stroke the dick while she licks the balls
>Feeling that warm slippery tongue all over my baby reservoirs
My guess is that the guys you are fucking with never used their dogs and peanut butter.

Having your balls licked while stroking your cawk is fucking awesome and makes me cum stronger and faster

I don't know, if you fear your nuts in a girls mouth you should fear your dick too. Never knew this was a thing.

The nuts are much more sensitive to pain. I can squeeze and smash on my dick but if I did it to my balls I would probably puke

Some guys are more sensitive so it makes them cum quicker and they don't like it
Another weak spot at least in my opinion is sucking on the neck

the doll is not for lewding you slut

sucking on the neck its a massive weak spot for both sexes

Hi femanons.
Had multiple partners trying to go around my balls.
Personally I do not like it, and ask to stop.
The scrotum shrink itself, making her to pull to actually such it. This makes me feel an awquard pain in the belly.
Moreover, I really feel dull when this happens. Like I just have to rest and cannot move.
Which ends up in being more tense rather then enjoying.
Hope I have you an extensive answer.

>tfw i actually love it when girls suck my balls rough
>tfw in 6yrs since I've been sexually active i haven't met a girl who can put both nuts in her mouth

Too bad though because im 100 percent certain you're a homo

Im not, but I cant fit both balls inside my mouth anyways. My mouth is small.

>tfw she lightly gnaws on your sack

Attached: ED2AA933-3D55-41E3-A911-744DF9926094.jpg (225x225, 6K)

they weren't expecting it
can u tell me what the artist it also I can't tell based on the autograph

Attached: Confuseppl.png (534x900, 548K)

delete this image you nigger

Teeth are fucking scary, how can you separate being afraid putting your dick into an array of crushing piercing machines but draw the line at getting your balls sucked.